Faces By Grace #43 Trip after trip, one after another. You’d be forgiven for thinking she wasn’t a mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got herself through a really tough time? Wtf is she on about. She really is the most self absorbed, immature fool of a person. She makes an absolute mockery of anyone genuinely suffering with their mental health. So a few facials and trips to the gym, pawning off your kids and weekends away and she's back to herself?,!!! Eh WHAT
Smug witch

Reactions: 40
Are they her big headphones in the basket? I hope she didn't wear them out cycling at night, wearing all black on a bike that doesn't appear to have decent lights.
Don't worry, she didn't really get on the bike. Nellie was just wheeled out for a photo opertunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah lads stop I can't. First of all, I'm delighted for her with the new place she's in.. However. The free stuff, lack of effort with content etc hasn't changed. She seems to be remodeling herself as some sort of mental health/ get yourself out of a rut guru. Does she honestly think we're that stupid? How many times can you be the best version of yourself or be in the best place you've ever been?? I'm actually raging. She's had more "me time" in the last few weeks than most people have had in the last few years. Totally removed from any sort of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I read this thread when I come to bed in the night n I swear himself is gonna wake up and box me with the laughing indo be doing. Funniest comments by far here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah lads stop I can't. First of all, I'm delighted for her with the new place she's in.. However. The free stuff, lack of effort with content etc hasn't changed. She seems to be remodeling herself as some sort of mental health/ get yourself out of a rut guru. Does she honestly think we're that stupid? How many times can you be the best version of yourself or be in the best place you've ever been?? I'm actually raging. She's had more "me time" in the last few weeks than most people have had in the last few years. Totally removed from any sort of reality.
She seems to be doing what she always does. Yes she is exercising and yes she is in a good place.

BUT. she is doing it at the expense of everything else. Her children, her relationship, her house. Everything.
I've said this before and I'm blue in the face saying it.

She needs to learn how to balance her life.
Not go all in on one thing. It's just not sustainable long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What does her fella do for a living?
Not sure what he does at the moment. Someone mentioned he was working as a plumber at the moment. He had been in Airbnb but was made redundant in July 2020 then was working as a contractor in twittter for CPL for the 6 months this year. Not sure what sort of work he is in.

If he is picking up Sienna and had time box with Grace this week then he mustn’t be flat out with the plumbing and he was on a stag for part of last week and plumbers are in serious demand at the moment.

Reactions: 4
Not sure what he does at the moment. Someone mentioned he was working as a plumber at the moment. He had been in Airbnb but was made redundant in July 2020 then was working as a contractor in twittter for CPL for the 6 months this year. Not sure what sort of work he is in.

If he is picking up Sienna and had time box with Grace this week then he mustn’t be flat out with the plumbing and he was on a stag for part of last week and plumbers are in serious demand at the moment.
My plumber was here last week we had him booked for little jobs and when I asked about redoing our ensuite he said the earliest would be February so if he was off last week and this week that is saying something

Reactions: 8
Here’s a thought… wouldn’t the two of them be better putting money into Chris setting up to work for himself? If he has a valuable trade like? Let’s face it, Grace’s ‘career’ is hurtling towards extinction.

Also…. That is all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So she pissed off this morning cause Chris didn't make her a coffee because he was too busy getting kids ready for school, I seriously think she just says these things to rise us here, the stupid mare!

• Angry
Reactions: 50
I am snapping at her. “I asked Chris to make my coffee while getting the kids to school”

WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!

She prioritises herself over her family. Before those two beautiful kids. She is a horrible, horrible person.
I would give anything to spend more time with my kids but we work.
She is a bleeping witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
So her who has no job and nowhere to be can’t make her own coffee but she expects Chris to make it as well as take the kids to school.

Reactions: 23
If Chris was getting the kids ready for school, would she not be on coffee duties ?
You know making a coffee for herself and Chris who’s getting two kids ready on his own ?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.