Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wanting another freebie she is on the prowl, while lounging in her dusty towel, to air out her itchy gowl, and in her photos she can only scowl because the coffee machines are upsetting her bowel.

Apologies for the use of “gowl” but it seems to rhyme with a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Malone

VIP Member
Hope it’s done ok !! Thanks to @AnnaBananaPie for the thread title 🤩

Sorry made a balls of it 🙈

FBG14# Brek on a plah, vag in a stah , kids behind a gah still losing wayh

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I honestly don’t get her. She has a top class washer and dryer. Has been paid in the past to promote washing tablets, has a timer on her washing machine (that she was told about previously from a follower, she didn’t even know this which shows how little she used it) has two kids gone for most of the day, a partner at home, herself at home, and still can’t manage to throw on a few loads? I love throwing on a load, hanging the kids bits on a clothes horse and letting the fresh clothes smell waft through the house. It beats having 690 different diffusers. I also love folding all their little bits and putting them away nice and neat. I actually take pride in doing it but it’s not something I even think about doing at the same time, I just fucking do it! If I ever let stuff build up to that state I would take a day and not leave the house until it was sorted. And I’d be so ashamed of myself that I would never let it happen again. She is an absolute lump. Poor kids going to bed at night with the smell of weeks old clothes surrounding them. It’s not right. No wonder she has candles burning at all times. Cat piss and shit as well as weeks old washing festering about the gaff. She is grotesque.

• Haha
I’m gonna say this and I don’t even care if it sounds mean, but I always think it’s a gauge of someone’s intelligence if they have their child plastered all over social media. People who keep their children off and don’t plaster their every snotty sleeve all over their page for strangers to see are usually sensible, intelligent, educated and well informed about the world.
Children are like shite.... you can only stand your own..

Like I dont get it... why would randomers be obsessed with a tallaght huns kids... omg shes adorable.. omg i cant . Omg i love her ..

Eh fuck off karen and talk to your own kids hun ye weirdo 🥴

• Haha

HawTEA

Does anyone think this fucking pathetic pity party poor me BULLSHIT was timed VERY deliberately on the day Dom comes back to Instagram with a grid post and a big chat (and not plugging crap) and is welcomed back with genuine positive open armed comments because no one wants to see others in pain?
She’s some fucking weapon and I would distance myself from her as a “friend” as much as I could......plus sharing the place they are DEFO getting their wedding suits like give me a break 😂 Louis will give Grace a run for her money if he doesn’t get what he paid for though, the man is a grumpy diva bollix so I dare her to fuck with him with shitty quality advertising and not tagging etc 😂

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
That TikToc dance that she has sienna doing makes me so sad 😞 I don’t think any 4 year old should see TikToc videos let alone have their mammy make them dance along to one 🙄 I think children should be kept away from these things as long as possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
As some have said if she was that hard off
- stop the crèche
- stop buy stuff you don’t need
- postpone your wedding
- don’t be getting hair trial a year in advance.

She is lying for engagement. Picking and choosing “trolling” comments to get pity is low.
She needs a slap of a reality tree.

• Heart

Lauradebarra

Is she for real with her frigging bowl ... yesterday she was insinuating she hadn't a pot to pee in ... and now today she in her bedroom whacking this piss pot. It has gone beyond comedy at this stage ... she seriously needs intervention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Malone

VIP Member
So I had a little bit of time there while waiting outside to collect someone from an appointment and I decided to go back to March, when lockdown officially hit and see just how “struggling” she has been, judging solely by the content on her grid.

Since March alone she has had:

Gifted raincoat for sienna
Gifted kids activities
Gifted drive in movie
Gifted teething gel / ad
Gifted trolls world tour movie / ad
Gifted bubbles from Tesco / ad
Gifted Dyson products / ad
Gifted Easter accessories / ad
Gifted Disney + / ad
Gifted Mr Whippy / ad
Gifted food from restaurant
More gifted food from restaurant
Gifted make up pallet
Gifted skincare
Gifted veg / ad
More gifted food
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted St Tropez / ad
Gifted afternoon tea
More free food
Gifted Voduz hair tools / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad
Gifted clothes for grace
More gifted clothes for grace
Gifted make up
Gifted clothes / ad
Gifted clothes and baby products / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted clothes from river island / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted boots beauty products / ad
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted hair extensions
Gifted pizza / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted Hayu
Gifted photos / ad
Gifted hair products / ad
Another ad for hair products
Ad for Rice Krispie square
Gifted Elizabeth Arden skincare / ad
Gifted products from arnotts
Gifted kids clothes from primark / ad
Another Elizabeth Arden ad
Gifted Louis Copeland clothes / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad

And that is only from her grid and doesn’t take into account the countless ads and gifted items that only appeared on her stories. Freebies galore.
Now she has some fucking neck trying to relate to the average person out there, making out like they have fallen on hard times. And this is before you take into account the fact that Chris would have been given a generous redundancy. She never once, throughout all of this, had to worry about feeding her family, clothing the kids, clothing Chris or herself, or stuck for something to throw on the tv for them or wiping Hayden’s arse, even that is sponsored. She has had every single angle covered and paid for, from clothes to activities to tv to food to make up to hair. You know, the things most of us spend any remaining money on as luxuries once the bills are paid. She has all of those expenses not only covered, but actually is paid to advertise so can shove her anemic eggs where the sun don’t shine because she is far from the pauper she’s making herself out to be. She has been extremely fortunate but the greedy grabby arsehole is too greedy to even see it.
You forgot the coffee machine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I find it quite disturbing the way yesterday she asked people to tell her how they were feeling. If you have mental health issues the last thing you need is loads of people telling you their problems. Then the ad for Louis copeland not a bother on the pair of them.... Was kips paid for that ad I wonder???
And then to top it all off her screenshotting all those comments playing the bullying card again. She's very manipulating. A liar too. How has she not worked? Did she take a break from work to keep kips company at home or what? She should have been looking for even more work if that was the case... The first thing you do in that position is cut back on non essential items. She obviously gets tons of free food so she hasn't had to cut back on anything there... The coffee would be an expense she could cut down on same as the creche. No need especially with the 2 of them at home full time.
I'd actually go so far as to say the girl is dangerous. If anyone is struggling please seek help from the right people. Go to mabs for financial advice and your Dr should be the first person to contact if you have any mental health worries. They will put you on the right path.

• Heart

Yummum2020

If his new job goes belly up sure Grace can get a full time job as a barista sure with all the coffeee making from her three machines I’d say by now she’s an expert..... watch this space Barista will be soon added to her long long list of talents!
Also wondering was he getting his suits from LC for work.... he definitely needs something to hide those manky neck tattoos 🤢
Sure did you not hear? Their latest venture is a home coffee shop called I don’t give a frappe. She’s going to do it all in her pjs from her bed covid rules be dammed

• Haha

HawTEA

So did any of her insta huns stand up for her and share her stories from last night calling out all the “trolls”?
The face Denise, Dom & Jen pulled looking at her story *insert cricket noise*
67320671-9F2E-4802-870C-81BA8E1561E0.jpeg

• Haha

crazystuff

She stated that her question box replies would not be shared and that it was a safe space, yet when she receives a reply that she doesn’t like she goes right ahead and shares that! Not much a of safe space then eh Grace? She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Wow
“Don’t be stressin’ all day
Send your washin’ away

ya can be starin’ at the celin’
Gettin’ yer healin ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Yummum2020

Did you see Dom show the little gifts her friends got her? All self care stuff and no mention of anything from Grace aka Queen of Self care and me time!
Sure jaysus Grease reach in to her own pocket to help bother people? That’d be too much to ask 🙄 “I’ve raised thousands of euro” yes but where did you give anything yourself is the real question.

I’ve had a friend like Grease. As I said “friend” getting married next year thinks the world shines out of her arse in the morning and sets there in the evening. Unfortunately I went through a miscarriage during covid (alone for the news like so many others) this friend said “well it’s not all bad you’re baby free for my wedding next year” no remorse no oh god I’m so sorry just went right back to making it all about her. That’s how I envision Grease as a friend. If something awful happens it’s turned and brought back to her we seen it with Orlaiths news we seen it with Dom even Jen couldn’t have surgery without Grease making it about her. She’s a fucking twat excuse my french. She’s toxic and it’s a matter of time before tits realises it and hightails it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Kleenex85

Type 2 more so but I know of at least 3 people (very fond of sugary drinks particularly energy drinks back in the day ) who developed type 1.
Nope nope nope. Type 1 is an auto immune disease. Nothing you do or don't do causes it. Im a type 1 since the age of 10 and the ignorance around this disease really gets to me.

Reactions: 43

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She is an absolute pig. How she can shut that door on her dirty washing every morning and saunter off to get her aura cleansed or whatever the fuck is an absolute crime. She is a total fucking disgrace. “I’m one of those people who just can’t geh on top of ih”
ya because you’re LAZY as sin and can’t be fucking bothered to lift your swollen trotters to anything that isn’t a freebie. You’re a fucking mother for crying out loud. How can you be so neglectful of your basic duties and let your babies clothes, bibs and pajamas fester in their own filth for WEEKS. Absolute degenerate pig. Too busy looking after her own airy fairy needs that she is being a completely neglectful mother. Absolute idiot. Stop fannying about in the woods like some kind of freak and do your own dirty washing you filthy slob

Also, how would this new tan brand know to contact Grace to be a BA? How did they know her contract with St Tropez had ended? More like she was DM’ing and mooching for another role the dirt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43