Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it’s done ok !! Thanks to @AnnaBananaPie for the thread title 🀩

Sorry made a balls of it πŸ™ˆ

FBG14# Brek on a plah, vag in a stah , kids behind a gah still losing wayh

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The thread title I swear to God. Post of the year! Still makes me convulse when I read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No sign of her today must be mad busy with crisps. Dying to find out what this brand is it better not be a bloody car.... It couldn't be could it?

Reactions: 5
I think it didn’t get the attention it deserved at the time but Krispy kream saying her β€œ well not your tights β€œ just thought it was unneeded for her to say it and then his response 😬😬 does he even like her ?! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ the more we see the more I think he is tit sick of her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it didn’t get the attention it deserved at the time but Krispy kream saying her β€œ well not your tights β€œ just thought it was unneeded for her to say it and then his response 😬😬 does he even like her ?! πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ the more we see the more I think he is tit sick of her
She’s so needy and down all the time it’s hard to see how he wouldn’t be sick of her behaviour

Reactions: 7
I was thinking the same thing. Must have been a falling out...πŸ™„
I had a look none of them liked her pieta house post and then I went into β€œ following β€œ and she is still following them but when I go into β€œ followers β€œ none of them are there ?! So are they not following her any more ??

I had a look none of them liked her pieta house post and then I went into β€œ following β€œ and she is still following them but when I go into β€œ followers β€œ none of them are there ?! So are they not following her any more ??
EDIT: I can see some of them are I don’t know why IG is like that ! If I go onto their page she is in their β€œ following β€œ list

Reactions: 1
I think they all still follow eachother, sometimes it just doesn't appear and shows up later on. Jen nearly only likes photos when the kids are in them and Dom and Denise like the very very odd post. I think Zen Jen has played a part in this, Grace has a new bff now and i can't really imagine the others having time for her nonsence. Also wasnt Grace supposed to have been talking about Dom in pelo before it was offially announced that her wedding was off. Also the wedding hair trial the day of dom's cancelled wedding was Probably a tad insensitive. The others still seem to see each other a lot and really seem to look after each other, No sign of Grace though

Reactions: 14
If that's true about her talking about Dom in Pelo she's actually worse than I thought she was.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.