Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on I’m assuming she’s paying that Buckley chap for taking those videos and pics of her? So she’s whinging about not being able to pay her mortgage but she is paying that man to follow her around with his camera? Jesus wept . We badly need a new bloggers unveiled.

Reactions: 41
Hang on I’m assuming she’s paying that Buckley chap for taking those videos and pics of her? So she’s whinging about not being able to pay her mortgage but she is paying that man to follow her around with his camera? Jesus wept . We badly need a new bloggers unveiled.
I’d honestly kill for another BU call all the twats out

Reactions: 32
That bloody bowl was bought in wicklow I hope to god its not a recent purchase and they left Dublin to buy it. Victor's way doesn't have an online shop....

Reactions: 15
Swear this is my last rant for the day but if she starts advertising wellness products and crystals and ZenJen shite, I'll be contacting Andrea Roche myself.

The whole world of shamanic/holistic healing is being bastardised with all these girlos hopping on the bandwagon. A singing bowl is not a toy, it is not an accessory and it is not a product to plug on your story. A big part of a true wellness and spirituality journey is letting go of your built in Western attachment to material things. Grace is one of the most materialistic instamammies out there! Remember the "trauma" over giving her spare room - sorry "studio" (spare room with a mac and a ring light) - over to Kips so he could actually do some work in there before he was redundant? She loves her designer gear and the endless amount of shite coming in the door and she would never give it up for a simpler life and was always like that even back in the day.

I wish Grace would practice what she preaches and people may have a tiny bit of respect for her. Not gonna do a Grace on it but I've had my share of tit in 30 yrs and some of the shamanic and holistic stuff really helped me calm down and gain perspective. If Grace actually meditated and went to counselling, she would be a lot more self aware than she is now.

I dont have a problem with her, I do however have a problem with how she goes on, and how she talks so much flaky crap about whatever trend is paying her to say it. Those who live their lives and form their opinions through influencers are being influenced by someone who is clearly emotionally unwell and Chris should do the right thing as her partner and father of her children and take the feckin phone away from her for 2 weeks and she will see an actual difference in her mental health then. Not from flogging a poxy singing bowl!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Answer her better to do videos of everything she receives as a gift/freebie/press drop and tag the company or small business that sent it and not just her mates

Reactions: 7
It’s probably been said on one of her 14 threads but I presume old bucko has won the rights to the chavtastic wedding
I bet you not! She will want someone else with experience and some talent doing that! Feel sorry for the lad but he’s a fool to be involved with her! Bet she will have your one Jenny McCarthy doing the photos!

Reactions: 12
The “singing bowl” - my mum thought the Angelus was on and she left her dinner in the oven 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Grace hasnt said a word about breast cancer awareness month because of the absolute shitshow with BreastCancerIreland last year. Accepting a free fitbit (to add to her collection already) and didnt even do the challenge or promote them. They got a blurry boomerang and that was that. On one of her insta lives, it was brought up and she was very, very bitchy in her reply to it

Reactions: 29
Is she for real with her frigging bowl ... yesterday she was insinuating she hadn't a pot to pee in ... and now today she in her bedroom whacking this piss pot. It has gone beyond comedy at this stage ... she seriously needs intervention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I honestly cannot stand the girl. What a two faced witch.
They were in bits going into Louis Copeland, just because she brings out the designer bag doesn’t mean she has class.
I’m in shock that Louis Copeland is going down this road. Bit of a difference dressing the president & Krispy Kris. Thought unique in the ilac centre would be more up his street.
I am actually dead "UNIQUE ...unique in Dublin"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she for real with her frigging bowl ... yesterday she was insinuating she hadn't a pot to pee in ... and now today she in her bedroom whacking this piss pot. It has gone beyond comedy at this stage ... she seriously needs intervention.
"Whacking this piss pot" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think someone needs to let poor Bhola in on the sh*tshow that is Grace before he takes over her insta on Wednesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That coffee company 100% got onto her, she would never have done a video had it not been the comments beneath the photos and people messaging the coffee company.
Just shows there is power in contacting these establishments to query the freebies they provide her with.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What a horrible witch using people to share their mental health stories to up her engagement before she pimped out Chris like that.

The wedding isn’t until next summer. I hardly think he needs to go suit shopping now. Imagine bringing your partner who is unemployed in to Louis Copeland to do a suit try on now for a wedding. How humiliating for him. Even the casual clothes that were in the ad aren’t cheap.

Why does she need to bring the cameraman every where they go. I wonder is she even paying him or is she telling him it’s free advertising for his business.

Chris’s family and friends must be looking and thinking the poor guy having to put up with that.
Moreover what the duck is Louis thinking? Why would you want that chubby chav to be the face of a high end tailors

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That coffee company 100% got onto her, she would never have done a video had it not been the comments beneath the photos and people messaging the coffee company.
Just shows there is power in contacting these establishments to query the freebies they provide her with.
We might be waiting... like we did for Doha 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I never post here because ye all usually hit the nail on the head but this weekends content has me finally posting. Grace, wake up and smell the gifted coffee, its time to give your image a major overhaul. Grace has no niche except for coming on every day and whining about how exhausted she is from doing nothing and therefore all people fixate on is the negative because shes not doing anything interesting anymore. She is on the scratcher like most of the country and seeing her bringing the kids for a walk and making it content boils my blood.

She gained her following from the attention she got from Sienna's birth and has struggled to keep up and stay relevant since, especially with Rosie, Rosanna and way more doing interesting and engaging baby content. Her MUA days are long over with many younger and more dynamic MUAs making amazing, high quality content. All Grace does is ads and she doesn't do them well.

To be fair to Rosie C, she is an out and out yummy mummy who makes no secret of how she will flog anything that fits with her aesthetic and is happy to make a living out of being a show pony or whatever word is being thrown around for unemployed instamammy lately ("digital creator"). Grace, for some reason, is putting absolute minimum effort in and genuinely seems to believe she is creating valuable and engaging videos and demos about nothing. Who ever in Andrea Roche that keeps telling her that her posts are of good quality needs a reality check. That D Buckley also needs to learn there are other ways to shoot video content that dont include a slow mo detail close up every second fcuking frame!!!

She gets upset about people commenting on her weight, but she should use some of her therapy shes always shiting on about, start loving herself and accept her body for what it is, which is plus size, and start working that angle. A lot of girls who've had kids especially with a short gap between them have the same figure as Grace and struggle with the tummy area and hips and proportions. She dresses like shes still a size 10 and it kills her engagement and self esteem when she does fashion content (Tesco) because nobody is jumping all over her the way people do with Rosie's hauls or someone like Louise StylemeCurvy. As a plus size girl, I love the content from Louise and Jessica Cinelli (spelling is wrong) who are fabulous plus size gals who do hauls of plus fashion and lingerie that I can engage with and see how they look on body types similar to my own. Jessica even did a Q&A about sex when you're plus size and it was so interesting to open a space to talk about stuff like that. Grace refuses to accept that her baby weight is her actual figure and so she dresses 2 sizes smaller than she is and photoshops everything with the magic mirror. She doesn't talk about anything engaging in her life as she likes to keep "private" but then talks about the crusty BV? Pick an angle and stick to it girl.

The mammy angle is dead and people have moved on to shinier, more active and bubblier mamas. The MUA angle is dead cos everyone is a MUA now thanks to youtube. The show pony only works if you're actually interesting and shameless about flogging stuff (not hiding behind "gifted and grateful"). The "digital creator" shite only works if you have something interesting, relevant and fresh to say.

Grace is running out of options because she cant stand behind anything for long enough to make it her brand. Her time is up unless she ACTUALLY goes to therapy and gets CBT to break the patterns she has gotten stuck into and to start loving life and not faking it all the time. She doesn't believe in herself, does everything for the gram and gets upset when people point it out. We all have a mate who gets upset when you tell her that her fella is a prick, it's kinda the same thing.

I went to college with Grace, and while we haven't spoken for a few years, I feel sorry for her. Shes totally lost who she is in motherhood and is a world away from the girl I knew, and I hope she takes a break from social media for a few months and goes and properly sorts herself out. Things and stuff and likes and comments do not equate happiness Grace, but you have more than most. Get off the gram and reconnect with what you actually want in life and then people may take you seriously and stop commenting on every little thing you do or dont do, because they'll be commenting on decent content instead.
Her family and friends should have intervene a few years ago. It’s blatantly obvious there’s no comparison with her and the likes of Pippa, Rosie etc.

Deluded . Most of us still at work and she has a singing bowl out . I can’t cope .
After a crap Monday , I’m in stitches 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.