Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

daddygoose35

VIP Member
I honestly have no idea what on earth they were thinking when they invited Grace and Kips in there to Louis Copeland . I just don’t get it
He obviously needed so free clothes since he is on the dole and grace was like here we may aswell go in and start begging now in plenty of time for the wedding.

Imagine her mortgage provider was watching her stories and are thinking like she asked for a mortgage break and she is in shopping in Louis Copeland and getting weekly spa treatments in the Shelbourne.

It’s disgusting. That sort of behaviour needs to be highlighted. She is public figure like it or not so she deserves to be called out on the behaviour.

Reactions: 39

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
That coffee company 100% got onto her, she would never have done a video had it not been the comments beneath the photos and people messaging the coffee company.
Just shows there is power in contacting these establishments to query the freebies they provide her with.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“Once a week self care routine” HAHAHA does she hear herself? She never stops taking care of herself.

Grace: I jus can’t understand why I can’t geh on top of me washin
Everyone else: maybe it’s all that fannying in the woods you do be doing, the healing rituals, full moon baloney, reflexology bolloxology, Indian head massages, the hair appointments, the free lunches, the fact that you’d rather do anything at all than face your responsibilities?
Grace: so mysterious.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Scarbouro

VIP Member
How can she even try to justify spending money on laundry? She was On last week trying to get people to feel sorry for them, saying they took a mortgage break and Chris loosing his job. There's not another person in the country on a mortgage break and shipping their laundry off to be cleaned!!! 😡 My mother would slap the head off me if she heard I was doing that.

She definitely got dropped by St Tropez. I'm delighted my email, along with others helped that happen!😂 Lazy slob.

She is actually disgusting.

Yummum2020

Does anyone think this fucking pathetic pity party poor me BULLSHIT was timed VERY deliberately on the day Dom comes back to Instagram with a grid post and a big chat (and not plugging crap) and is welcomed back with genuine positive open armed comments because no one wants to see others in pain?
She’s some fucking weapon and I would distance myself from her as a “friend” as much as I could......plus sharing the place they are DEFO getting their wedding suits like give me a break 😂 Louis will give Grace a run for her money if he doesn’t get what he paid for though, the man is a grumpy diva bollix so I dare her to fuck with him with shitty quality advertising and not tagging etc 😂
Grace reminds me of a friend of mine who is also getting married next year. An attention whore and god forbid anything happens that can take the spotlight from her in the run up to her big day or there’s a hissy fit thrown and she makes it all about her. It’s toxic behaviour and I’m delighted that Dom/Jen and the rest seem to have thrown her from the nearest cliff.

She’s a nasty delusional psycho that thinks she’s on Rosie Connolly/so sell yourselfs level in terms of this wedding when realistically they seemingly can’t afford their mortgage let alone a wedding. Can still afford all the unnecessary shit though 😂

Grace clearly has something wrong with her whether that stems from losing her dad or not being loved as a child tbh I don’t give a rats arse anymore. She in her mind is a victim that will never change until people start unfollowing in the thousands. How anyone can even listen to 20 minutes of that droning bollox that she does the 99 chins and fat fingers to the chin showing off the ring is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Heart

HawTEA

With the cat roaming and probably pissing everywhere because she won’t clean the litter tray I can’t even imagine how that house stinks. Goodluck if they ever try to sell it, industrial cleaners would need to be called 🤢

Title Suggestion - faces by grace, face shiny, Minge crusty & when it comes to operating a washing machine, she’s a little bit rusty

• Haha
  • Sick

Yummum2020

I’m saying it I’m done call me a troll all you like.

Grace you portray yourself as.

A lying piece of shit
A worthless knacker
A lazy cunt
A greedy and greasy cow
A shit mother
The WORST blogger
A scammer
A con artist
A narcissist
And a fucking bitch

How dare you use mental health to bring in an AD you are pond scum.

• Wow
  • Heart

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Michelle Croissant doing her daily protection of greedy grace. Wonder how much she charges? View attachment 274725
Sorry now but if I was in the pub and told someone they were greedy for having 3 coffee machines and their scrambled eggs looks like a dogs dinner I highly doubt they'd call the police? Probably tell me to feck off and that's it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So lemme get this straight.

Her question box asking how people were was just a way to fucking talk about herself and not reply to any messages...

Excuse my language...but she's some cunt ,im sorry .. she really is

• Heart
  • Haha

Femma

Chatty Member
Does she not realise that butterflies get ready to hibernate at this time of year. You don't let them out the window in the cold. They will be in lots of homes and windows this time of year. Leave them alone Grace
In fairness I'd say not a lot of people know about the hibernation habits of butterflies.

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
This completely. She is like the Jack of all trades and master of none, and rather than taking a look at herself and seeing this, taking the constructive criticism and using it to improve, she deflects, she projects, she can't accept it. It must be hard to read these threads and comments. Nobody likes to be criticised and in fairness sometimes it can go too far and really nasty hurtful things are said. I'm probably guilty of stepping over that line in frustration myself. She made this her career, and her job is to sell us things, it's not some hobby anymore, and as the consumers, we are entitled to clarity, to transparency and if we think something is off we can say it. That's not trolling.
We're all human, and we make mistakes. It's not so much the mistakes but how she reacts that get people so riled up. She is an adult, she needs to put her hands up when she's wrong, instead of crying troll and anxiety and poor me.
If I worked for a media company and I made poor effort or fuck up after fuck up, I would be held responsible. I couldnt say 'but I have anxiety' every time and get away with it. If (and it's a big if) anxiety is affecting her so badly, she needs to be an adult and go get the help she needs and stop 'working' to ensure she can manage it and so can do her job correctly. She has a responsibility to herself and her kids to get a handle on it.
A tiny part of me feels sorry for her, but it gets tinier everytime she responds as she has to the coffee saga. Picking specific comments to mention and ignoring the valid points made to make it sem like she is a victim. Just highlights the importance of not making the bitchy comments, however tempting it may be.
She said in that podcast she was on recently that if she worked in a 'normal' job and was getting nasty comments she could go straight to HR! Imagine that's how she thinks it works. First of all she would have been sacked within her probation period she's so bloody useless!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
How exactly is she “supporting” a small business by getting free coffees from then accepting a €400 coffee machine that she didn’t need? That is the complete opposite of support. That’s taking the piss. She thinks by tagging them on her story she’s supporting them but showing them true support would be putting your hand in your own pocket and helping them that way. What an idiot.
On another note I really think there’s something up with her and Dom. Dom hasn’t liked one single post of hers since July. 👀
Lounging about in a towel all day. Give me fucking strength.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The bed must be comfy, she's not been on in over 4 hours.
God love her i suppose she could do with a wee sleep, she needs the rest and a bit of me time
I’ve a vision of her tucked up in the bed with an eye mask on and that bucko bellend shaking her gently trying to wake her like “grace, are you awake Grace we’ve got content to film”, before she rolls over and does a big snore and a fart

• Haha

TinaGP

VIP Member
Ah will she just fuck off “Please give me energy” 🙄 Get out and get a full time job like the rest of us , you might get a bit of respect that way . Sitting there with your coffee probably after just only rolling out of bed , it’s not wash day for yourself is it? Shur that’s probably next week when you have a bit of spare time 🙄 Oh and quit treating your young daughter like a performing monkey , she’s a child ,for gods sake .

Reactions: 36

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
😳😳😳😳 I have it on decent authority that Mr Tayto is no longer unemployed - in fact, he's after getting a serious salary working as some kind of sales manager type ambassador role with a sheet metal company.
It appears he was doing a few weeks work and then approached them and name dropped the BFG being his fiance etc and is now working again in this new role. On around 100k per year.
So BFG is talking pure SHITE putting on the poor mouth
And in today’s edition of things that never happened...

• Haha

Tea&Chats

Grace, please stop putting your out of season velvet YSL bag front and centre of your pics. No one cares.
And wearing it with a tracksuit is doing it and you no favours.

• Haha
  • Sick