Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at Jens journeys story I’ve never watched her before - she’s so normal !!! Invited for free facials before but can’t because she has a child . No wonder they can’t relate to Grace I’d say they’re like 😱 at her with the amount of me time .
I love Jen 😍 she’s much more relatable

Reactions: 17
I had a look at Greases comment on doms post 15h and Dom didn’t even like it 😂 commented back to her normal friends but essentially gave grease the old virtual duck you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder did grace receive the boots Christmas gift promo items that other influencers got. I already noticed 2 influencers had ads ups this morning. No doubt grace will leave it for a few weeks before posting hers if she got them.

Reactions: 8
I had a look at Greases comment on doms post 15h and Dom didn’t even like it 😂 commented back to her normal friends but essentially gave grease the old virtual duck you 😂
Did you see Dom show the little gifts her friends got her? All self care stuff and no mention of anything from Grace aka Queen of Self care and me time!

Reactions: 20
I just checked out Jens story and she is just so much more relatable than Grace.
She seems like such a genuine person, she stuck to her weight loss journey and looks amazing, she is a full time work single mother and is killing it every day.

Reactions: 33
Wow seeing it all listed like that its really something. If this is what shes been gifted/earned during an apparent bad time work-wise, how much does she normally get/make!
Yep and it doesn’t even take into account the myriad of stuff she is gifted that she doesn’t even show. Her office is packed to the rafters with boxes of freebies yet we are meant to feel sorry for her because we don’t know what she has been through. She has a lot more disposable income than the rest of us, that’s for sure.

Reactions: 12
I just checked out Jens story and she is just so much more relatable than Grace.
She seems like such a genuine person, she stuck to her weight loss journey and looks amazing, she is a full time work single mother and is killing it every day.
She also had a very tough time with her ex bf. Shes done a couple of podcasts. Really like her

Reactions: 15
She also had a very tough time with her ex bf. Shes done a couple of podcasts. Really like her
Jen is so relatable. She’s a single mom, works full time, gyms full time and still manages to be upbeat and positive. You can see how much she adores her son and she always makes sure she puts him to bed, reads to him, takes him out etc. She’s an inspiration. Grace thinks people are just begrudgers and troll her cause of that but she fails to see how she comes across - lazy, entitled and greedy. She’s the most selfish person on Instagram. I personally wouldn’t begrudge Jen a thing, any ads and SP content because you can see she works hard and she’s just trying to make a better life for herself and her child. Grace is in it to get everything for free and be validated constantly and told she’s amazing and if it doesn’t happen everyone is a troll and she takes to the bed for a nap! I remember last year Jen even took sienna one Saturday to give grace alone time! Like the woman works full time and has her own child and even she took graces child to give grace a break! You can’t make it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Jen is so relatable. She’s a single mom, works full time, gyms full time and still manages to be upbeat and positive. You can see how much she adores her son and she always makes sure she puts him to bed, reads to him, takes him out etc. She’s an inspiration. Grace thinks people are just begrudgers and troll her cause of that but she fails to see how she comes across - lazy, entitled and greedy. She’s the most selfish person on Instagram. I personally wouldn’t begrudge Jen a thing, any ads and SP content because you can see she works hard and she’s just trying to make a better life for herself and her child. Grace is in it to get everything for free and be validated constantly and told she’s amazing and if it doesn’t happen everyone is a troll and she takes to the bed for a nap! I remember last year Jen even took sienna one Saturday to give grace alone time! Like the woman works full time and has her own child and even she took graces child to give grace a break! You can’t make it up!
Really like Jen..great food also😊😊

Reactions: 7
Grabby will be fair dining when she reads glowing reports of Jen & Dom here #jealousmuch

Reactions: 6
Did you see Dom show the little gifts her friends got her? All self care stuff and no mention of anything from Grace aka Queen of Self care and me time!
Sure jaysus Grease reach in to her own pocket to help bother people? That’d be too much to ask 🙄 “I’ve raised thousands of euro” yes but where did you give anything yourself is the real question.

I’ve had a friend like Grease. As I said “friend” getting married next year thinks the world shines out of her arse in the morning and sets there in the evening. Unfortunately I went through a miscarriage during covid (alone for the news like so many others) this friend said “well it’s not all bad you’re baby free for my wedding next year” no remorse no oh god I’m so sorry just went right back to making it all about her. That’s how I envision Grease as a friend. If something awful happens it’s turned and brought back to her we seen it with Orlaiths news we seen it with Dom even Jen couldn’t have surgery without Grease making it about her. She’s a bleeping twit excuse my french. She’s toxic and it’s a matter of time before tits realises it and hightails it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well feck me 3 coffee machine and she gets a takeaway you couldn’t make it up!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Lol brand ambassador for Bear Market coffee getting her morning coffee from somewhere else😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I know there loads here waiting on the purse to open for new followers 😅, she lost another 75 yesterday, seriously how obvious will it be to everyone if she gains a load of new followers.
Every single day her social blade is in the red. I love Instagram to do a clear out of bot accounts. I remember them doing it a good while ago and big accounts lost thousands over night. Her account would be 'interesting' after a clean out.

Reactions: 23
I have just unfollowed too recently. Its the only power we have. im starting to wonder if her next step is away from being an influencer and more into creating content for existing influencers. Its the only thing that makes sense from all the random coffee videos on the bike & in the field & in the b'ooh. Maybe shes hiring the D buckley to teach her?

Reactions: 7
Whats the part about the guards ive missed it ? Does she want them to step in over online comments

Reactions: 1
And never once whinges about being a single mother and the struggles of it, doesn’t take to the bed to lie down after she has a shite because it was hard work, doesn’t get me time, works a normal job and doesn’t grab every freebie going, I would imagine she is shocked at graces behaviour as they really were very close beforehand, glad Jen got away from her!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.