Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yayyyy more free sweets that's what she needs.
BIG WEIGHT LOSS coming !! BIG ! HUGE MASSIVE weight loss -‘it’s the singing bowl the sweets the coffees and all the amazing content guys !!! She is a weight loss guru! Next she will be liftstyle sports BA ! Awww I hope she gets a weight loss book so we can all learn her tricks !

Reactions: 22
BIG WEIGHT LOSS coming !! BIG ! HUGE MASSIVE weight loss -‘it’s the singing bowl the sweets the coffees and all the amazing content guys !!! She is a weight loss guru! Next she will be liftstyle sports BA ! Awww I hope she gets a weight loss book so we can all learn her tricks !
I read that first line in The Donald’s voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is gonna be one of those people who ends up having a Gastric Bypass/Sleeve. And there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with having those done if you genuinely struggle to lose weight and your health is at risk. But she will have it done because she’s just too lazy to diet and exercise. And she’ll take all the praise and love people telling her how amazing she looks as if she’s worked super hard!

Oh and obviously it will be gifted! #gastricbypass #contenhhh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. What can we expect today from lazy grace. A fun filled day of freebies I guess. She must be shattered after working yesterday. She'll probably spend the day in that towel again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Type 2 more so but I know of at least 3 people (very fond of sugary drinks particularly energy drinks back in the day ) who developed type 1.
I think you need to research type 1 and type 2 Diabetes. Get your facts right please.
Type 1 is an auto immune disease, and the amount if sugar or poor diet intake is irrelevant to the deteriorated pancreas and the onset of type 1.

Reactions: 30
Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday. What can we expect today from lazy grace. A fun filled day of freebies I guess. She must be shattered after working yesterday. She'll probably spend the day in that towel again.
The gowl in the towel who slaps make up on with a trowel.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Great. Just what Princess Fiona needed. More sweets for her fat ass. Sorry I'm no model myself but should she really be advertising sweets. Even if it is for "her kids"
Princess Fiona - brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It only costs a few quid to get married. Registry office marriage is no less legal than a Frog Prince blowout.
She could get married soon if she wants. But she wants the party for show. And contenh.
Whatever about the Frog Prince nonsense and obvs BFG wants to have her wedding for the gram but I'm OK with her wanting her dream wedding over just the registry office, tbh. We're getting married in December and hoping to have 25 now people so this post comes from a stressful place 🙈🙈🙈

As for the rest, what a greasy, grabby, terrible influencer for her kids she is with those sweets and sossy fingers BFG is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of people on the shoot was unnecessary. Was every single one of them essential to the shoot? Wtf did grace actually bring to the table? Media something or other? So she took pictures of them taking pictures for Instagram? Utter bullshit and such an unnecessary gathering considering the number of cases. People told not to see family but a group of twats can gather and take pictures for Instagram. I actually can’t cope with the world if that is deemed essential. I really hope Instagram drops of the face of the earth, then what would all these “content creators” do. I can’t imagine being 100% dependant on an app for my income.

Reactions: 43
Type 2 more so but I know of at least 3 people (very fond of sugary drinks particularly energy drinks back in the day ) who developed type 1.
Nope nope nope. Type 1 is an auto immune disease. Nothing you do or don't do causes it. Im a type 1 since the age of 10 and the ignorance around this disease really gets to me.

Reactions: 43
When will this 'influencer' train end.. the amount of free stuff they get is collosel.... ali d even says she doesnt show even half of it.... so imagine the actual amount they get...

This pandemic has really shown what this influencer tit it
..they get tit.. then more tit... and more...then show us some tit...

How is that helpful to anyone during this pandemic especially... I feel not 1 of them has bloody read the room and said no thanks... I wont take take take from businesses ... but no.. they take ... really leaves a horrible taste In my mouth

Reactions: 26
She found a buhher fly
Good for you little butterfly. Get the duck away from your captor. Poor aul Bucko hasn't had the same luck 🤣

Also, her grasp of English is absolutely horrific. Multiple mistakes in almost every story

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She did not write that new caption. She doesn’t strike me as the type of person who would use the word resilient or know how to spell it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This irks the bleeping bejaysis out if me. Go and educate yourself, or ask questions, or book an appointment with a fecking qualified endocrinologist for the "at least 3 people who developed type 1". As already said, type 1 is an autoimmune disease. It is life long and irreversible unless you've a pancreas transplant.

Reactions: 18
I’m actually embarrassed for her for showing those sweet boxes 🙈 the price of them!!

Reactions: 11
She did not write that new caption. She doesn’t strike me as the type of person who would use the word resilient or know how to spell it.
Ahh there's still a spelling mistake.... Show the ones you love just HOME much you care

Should that pic not be #ad considering it's taken from the penneys ad she did for the jackets?? Can you reuse shots like that and not have to declare them?

Reactions: 7
I don't really care that much about the amount of free tit her and other influences get if I'm being honest. If someone wanted to send me boxes full of free cosmetics/clothes/homeware that I would use then I probably would accept it all as well.
What gets me about grabby grace is the lack of gratitude, manners, transparency and authenticity.

If 10 companies offer you similar products, don't accept all 10! Or at least do what you are being PAID TO DO i.e. advertise the product well. Be grateful for receiving it and give HONEST reviews on the products.
The content Grace is producing is garbage. There is nothing interesting or imaginative about it at all. She would do so much better of she just went back to the basics and gave honest reviews of products she is receiving even if its 3 boxes of stuff a day! I literally wouldn't care once she was reviewing them honestly. You can't be dying to work with every single brand who has given you free tit ever 🙄

This whole having moments like buying coffee, walking in the park and crappy hair and make up tutorials with bad camera work and music are doing her zero favours and make her look ridiculous.

Rant over 😬

Reactions: 31
Does she not realise that butterflies get ready to hibernate at this time of year. You don't let them out the window in the cold. They will be in lots of homes and windows this time of year. Leave them alone Grace

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.