Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The amount of people on the shoot was unnecessary. Was every single one of them essential to the shoot? Wtf did grace actually bring to the table? Media something or other? So she took pictures of them taking pictures for Instagram? Utter bullshit and such an unnecessary gathering considering the number of cases. People told not to see family but a group of twats can gather and take pictures for Instagram. I actually can’t cope with the world if that is deemed essential. I really hope Instagram drops of the face of the earth, then what would all these “content creators” do. I can’t imagine being 100% dependant on an app for my income.

Reactions: 43

Aoma

Chatty Member
Is she replying to people who are telling her they’re not feeling ok? Or is she encouraging people to open up and discuss their feelings and then ignoring them? A very dangerous game to encourage people to take and then let them feel their feelings didn’t warrant acknowledgment.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Steel Magnolia

I reckon the Bear got onto her about the shit show that was their partnership. They got zero revenue from it so slashed the price of the machine to rectify things. And they've told her that her effort was poor and to do something to fix it.

Also, I've noticed that Athomeinbooks isn't following Grace anymore. Yes, I was being nosy but I wondered why she hadn't mentioned book club the last time Grace mentioned it and there's still no sign. Finally someone has told Grace to shove it! If that's the case then fair play book club girl! ✊

A pic of the current covid numbers shiteing in about how scary it is and she’s thinking of everyone affected.....not thinking about them as she visits every Tom dick and Harry she can think of and prances around town how many days of the week. Wonder will the neighbours be told to piss off and stay at their own house tonight? No chance, she’s a hypocrite.

• Heart
  • Angry

Sweetpea90

I laughed when I saw her book in the salon, "The Art of Simple Living" 🤣 with a YSL bag in front of her, 3 coffee machines, all the purfume, and gifts she gets every day etc. Hardly living simply!

• Haha

fifilatro

guys does anyone think that grabby may have dan buckley held captive and is forcing him to make all her shitty contenh for her.sort of a kathy bates in misery scenario-poor fucker probably had his ankles broken so he cannot run away😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bingbongding

I'm not into cancel culture, for Grace I'll make an exception. Please can we cancel Grace! She is a bully. She is dishonest. She has caused others to have mental health issues. She pretends to be a victim. I don't trust ANYONE linked to her. Exploiters and money grabbers who pretend to care.

• Heart

Bambini

Hang on I’m assuming she’s paying that Buckley chap for taking those videos and pics of her? So she’s whinging about not being able to pay her mortgage but she is paying that man to follow her around with his camera? Jesus wept . We badly need a new bloggers unveiled.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The rift seems to be primarily between her and Dom. I’m basing this purely on the fact that Dom hasn’t liked any of Grace’s posts since July (I know she was offline for a while but she has been liking Jen’s posts and others) and I find it strange that Grace removed the post she had on her stories where she showed support for Dom. Did Dom ask her to take it down? The more this goes on the more the rumour about Grace being a blabbermouth in the hair salon rings true. Even if that never happened, the fact she was so gleefully arranging hair and make up trials a year in advance of her wedding while her supposed best friend’s life was falling apart would be enough to turn things sour. As the old saying goes, when times get tough you know who your true friends are. Dom and Jen are streets ahead of Grace in terms of class, work, intelligence and capabilities. Grace is nothing but a dope.

• Heart

Dublife2030

Do you know what's been really good for my mental health....unfollowing Grace!
You should try it folks.

Her stories used to really bother me, all the lies and sneakyness, the photoshopping, the greedyness, the crazy cat story, the self pity, the covid rule breaking, the bike videos, flogging frozen veg.....I could go on and on here!!

By unfollowing her I'm not supporting her self pity journey for attention.

I do still follow this thread though!

• Heart

Tarpow

They cant afford to pay their mortgage but can send 7 bags of clothes to get washed and prob ironed😂?wonder how much that costs or will it #gifted. Can't actually cope with the laziness.

• Heart

Sayit4real

VIP Member
The gowl in the towel. I can’t cope. Omg girls there’s some right comedians in here. Ye are priceless
Same can we all agree - the gowl in the towel is the name of the next thread ! I can’t stop laughing at it .. it’s brilliant !

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Beebles

VIP Member
For a woman who’s job is all “online” she has very little clue about the stuff that can and does go on. Her page is public. There are some sick, sick people out there and having your young child wiggling their bum and kissing into the camera is prime for malicious use and AI manipulation. I know it’s not nice to say or even think about but it’s the world we live in. It’s horrible, disgusting, sick. I would rather protect my kids and leave them off the internet until they can use it properly themselves than sell out their image for a couple of Penney’s jumpers. Even if the intent is innocent, there are too many people who would take advantage of that

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Wheres reality

VIP Member
How the hell did she leave so much laundry build up ? Aren't her and Chris at home all day ? Kick up the arse her and Chris need letting the laundry build up like that then flogging it off to a company (probably free i might add) to get it done for her . Disgusting

Reactions: 39

Riffraff81

Can I just ask, who the fuck has that many laundry baskets in their house??? I get maybe people with big families etc... but a family of 4, is there really the need? I'm sure maybe 2 max!!

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
Let's give her the benefit of the doubt. I'd say that awful h&m checked shirt/coat thing is probably taking up 3 bags by itself 😉

• Haha