Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cah will walk up the isle as ring bearer, hopefully he'll manage to get it to the top without making a break for it!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry to put this hear guys but does anyone remember the name/Instagram of the psychic that FBG mentioned a few months back. She's Irish and has like a two year waiting list. I've been scrolling for hours and can't fecin find her name!!

Reactions: 1
Sorry to put this hear guys but does anyone remember the name/Instagram of the psychic that FBG mentioned a few months back. She's Irish and has like a two year waiting list. I've been scrolling for hours and can't fecin find her name!!
Fiona Faery maybe? All the insta ones are on about her. Rachel Gorry and So sue ect

Reactions: 1
A pic of the current covid numbers shiteing in about how scary it is and she’s thinking of everyone affected.....not thinking about them as she visits every Tom dick and Harry she can think of and prances around town how many days of the week. Wonder will the neighbours be told to piss off and stay at their own house tonight? No chance, she’s a hypocrite.
And she’s pals with Denise and plugs voduz shite

My aunt rang me this evening. She had a lung removed in Jan for cancer but now the cancer is back and she’s heading into CUH for long stay and chemo tomorrow. She knows we are doing ivf. She rang me today and made the chat about ‘hopefully we will be visiting you next summer with a new baby’ but I knew deep down the conversation and call came from fear that she is entering a dangerous stage of her health and also she is susceptible to all infections of a hospital, covid being the one she may not survive. I balled all evening after the call. Grace you bleeping selfish bleep how dare you tell your followers to follow the rules when I could name 10-15 people and places a week You interact with unnecessarily (and that’s only the ones we know of ).

you claim to love chris, your mom, your kids. If you knew what love what you would be doing everything in your power and beyond to protect your people. You are a disgrace.
Spot on. She’s selfish and dangerous. Wishing you luck and that this time next year, your aunt is cuddling your baby ❤

Reactions: 11
Troll level 💯 with the spelling mistakes
The tagging everyone and their mothers...🙄 The girl just REEKS of desperation! And with everyone she tags there's some lame story to personalise the relationship and say how it's affected HER. A person can never just be amazing in their own right, it always has to come back to Grace.

I've said it before - this woman is becoming more and more irrelevant and doesn't have the talent or the motivation to adapt and be successful in an ever-changing industry. Clinging off the likes of Lydia Millen and Amanda Byram isn't going to help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Grace and kips will be doing pop up weddings from the booh of yer cars! No church no problem! Zen jen to be the celebrant and will have the cars stinking of incense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm scarleh for her this morning.... Amanda byram had a vase impact on her life and declaring her love for Karen koster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thought the exact same 😂 incoming hungover post about spending the day having some 'me time to recover...
While telling us it’s fine to drink despite mental health issues Cos it’s “her”anxiety. Oh duck off grace 🙄

Reactions: 13
Isn’t it so obvious what she’s doing putting up the photo of herself and Sienna and than herself and that hideous belt dress combo... she needs to put the photo first so that the mental health phone numbers and info don’t ruin the astatic of her page, stuff like that pisses me off because Grace doesn’t have an astatic to her page it’s just what every photo she looks thinnest in on her “bevelled” mirror 🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.