Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Don’t be stressin’ all day
Send your washin’ away

ya can be starin’ at the celin’
Gettin’ yer healin ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I use Yaundry maybe once a month because I work 10 hour days, have two small kids and having the washing done occasionally is a god send to give me more time with the kids. The volume of washing she has is just disgusting!!!! I get in at 8pm some evenings but make it my business to wipe all counters, clean all floors and stick on a wash. She is a slob

Reactions: 30
I've thought for awhile that Krisps is working. Or else where the hell is he? I'd say he just hasn't updated his LinkedIn.

Reactions: 6
Lads 7 bags of washing??? Who lets their washing get so out of hand???
We went away for a week when it was still allowed and when we got back our washing machine packed in. Between trying to get that sorted (ultimately bought a new one-not #gifted 😂😂), the back up of clothes and because we are doing renovations, we don't currently have a drier, we had a massive backlog of clothes and it wasn't 7 bags worth. 2 small kids here too, who love messy play. Wtaf?

Reactions: 11
“Trying to cut back on dairy for my gutttttt” 😂😂 emphasising those Ts. So basically even though she loves St Tropez she won’t be using it anymore as she’s no longer a ba, ie proof as regards her totally lack of credibility. Seriously the amount of washing!! How long has that been piling up for?!! I have 3 kids and when my ONE laundry basket is even three quarters full I’m chucking on a wash. Yep we all fall behind sometimes but that’s just gross. Whoever is getting paid to do that washing isn’t getting paid nearly enough

Reactions: 25
She is a lazy sod. Unreal. I would be embarrassed if i was her.
I feel sorry for those kids, she is no role model. I hope the real world hits her with a bang very soon.

Reactions: 14
Jesus Christ when she’s wanking a around with her potted plants or stuffing her face with free food on a Sundays could she not have a wash on ??? Can you imagine those poor kids when they start school and no clean uniform on a Monday morning . Bone idle .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She kept looking away from the camera as she was talking about not being a BA for San Tropez due to COVID. It looks like she was talking shite. Also the fact she said she was promoting a new brand straight away seems like a bit of a dig at San Tropez. Would have thought she would be a bit more sensitive about it.

7 bags of laundry is disgusting. The is only 4 of them and would she not be washing Hayden’s clothes every week at least.

Reactions: 24
Lads 7 bags of washing??? Who lets their washing get so out of hand???
Lazy so & so seriously I have no words!!

Jesus Christ when she’s wanking a around with her potted plants or stuffing her face with free food on a Sundays could she not have a wash on ??? Can you imagine those poor kids when they start school and no clean uniform on a Monday morning . Bone idle .
No excuse at home all day!! Seriously she is bone idle I agree with you!!

Reactions: 12
The truth that she has sausage fingers, hairy lip, cant talk properly, is photoshopping her fat, her mates dont talk to her, her fella is fat, shes a lazy witch.. the list goes on, sure she might aswell do herself in, sounds an awful waste of space altogether....
Lazy so & so seriously I have no words!!

No excuse at home all day!! Seriously she is bone idle I agree with you!!
Jesus Christ that’s manky all that dirty washing and the two of them sitting in there hole
Grace new flash that’s why you can’t pay your bleeping mortgage
Bellend
Jesus Christ

Reactions: 2
She is an absolute pig. How she can shut that door on her dirty washing every morning and saunter off to get her aura cleansed or whatever the duck is an absolute crime. She is a total bleeping disgrace. “I’m one of those people who just can’t geh on top of ih”
ya because you’re LAZY as sin and can’t be bleeping bothered to lift your swollen trotters to anything that isn’t a freebie. You’re a bleeping mother for crying out loud. How can you be so neglectful of your basic duties and let your babies clothes, bibs and pajamas fester in their own filth for WEEKS. Absolute degenerate pig. Too busy looking after her own airy fairy needs that she is being a completely neglectful mother. Absolute idiot. Stop fannying about in the woods like some kind of freak and do your own dirty washing you filthy slob

Also, how would this new tan brand know to contact Grace to be a BA? How did they know her contract with St Tropez had ended? More like she was DM’ing and mooching for another role the dirt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
When I seen that washing pile, I think my blood pressure went through the roof. Who let's it pile up that much - holy god woman, you really really need a reality check. It doesn't take much to put on a washing, sure it might take 3-4 business days to fold and put away but at least it is done. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When I seen that washing pile, I think my blood pressure went through the roof. Who let's it pile up that much - holy god woman, you really really need a reality check. It doesn't take much to put on a washing, sure it might take 3-4 business days to fold and put away but at least it is done. :ROFLMAO:
I’m the same. It actually enraged me. The fact that she was lying there this morning thinking of all the ways she could avoid doing it, then this thought just “came to her”. The fact that she is responsible for two children is actually criminal. I have never seen anyone one embody them terms lazy, selfish and deluded as much as she does. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.