Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually thinks they’re posh and becks!

More like, no dosh and lots of necks!

• Haha
Reactions: 84
I took a very quick scan of her posts for October

She has got cosmetics from Arnotts valued at roughly €400. She got the coffee machine that’s €400 with the accessories. She got €1000 for the Santa add. Then in Louis Copeland she appears to have got trousers and a cardigan which would be the guts of €250. If she is getting a MTM wedding suit the minimum value there is going to be €1500. That’s a very very quick scan and I can’t figure out if the spa days etc were gifted or not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What a horrible witch using people to share their mental health stories to up her engagement before she pimped out Chris like that.

The wedding isn’t until next summer. I hardly think he needs to go suit shopping now. Imagine bringing your partner who is unemployed in to Louis Copeland to do a suit try on now for a wedding. How humiliating for him. Even the casual clothes that were in the ad aren’t cheap.

Why does she need to bring the cameraman every where they go. I wonder is she even paying him or is she telling him it’s free advertising for his business.

Chris’s family and friends must be looking and thinking the poor guy having to put up with that.

Reactions: 21
I’m sorry now but she was lazing around in that towel for over 3 hours today, which means that child was stuck in that baby jail all day on a gorgeous autumn day like this so she could laze in a towel? I feel guilty if I lie down for 15 minutes in mine after a shower. Such a gorgeous time of year to be ours side, something we’re not actually restricted on and she spends her Sunday in a towel while her kids are stuck inside? She barely sees them from one end of the week to the other. I went back to work when my little one was a year old and now weekends are totally for her, I’ve just found out I’m pregnant with no.2 and knackered but I still wouldn’t feel right not doing something with my child no matter how tired I am. She boils my blood lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Feel sorry for Louis Copeland. Their bread and butter is wedding suits for grooms etc and work suits for professionals. Neither of those are in demand at the moment. They are obviously trying to do whag they can to get people in but jesus Crisps and Grabby are more Michael Guineys than Louis Copeland 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wanting another freebie she is on the prowl, while lounging in her dusty towel, to air out her itchy gowl, and in her photos she can only scowl because the coffee machines are upsetting her bowel.

Apologies for the use of “gowl” but it seems to rhyme with a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh dear god she’s going on about the fella who dumped her in Australia, that poor chap had one lucky escape 🙄 not body shaming but no magic mirror strolling into Louis Copeland ! Ffs she looks 6/7 months pregnant. As for Hayden locked in the jail again, and sitting around all day in a towel ... I’ve no words

Reactions: 20
100% . Very sneaky , brace yourselves for more pretend anxihee posts

Down 400 followers this month but still at 176, I think she gets the purse out once it hits 175
How do you buy followers? just curious, I've only heard of that since being on here.

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry now but she was lazing around in that towel for over 3 hours today, which means that child was stuck in that baby jail all day on a gorgeous autumn day like this so she could laze in a towel? I feel guilty if I lie down for 15 minutes in mine after a shower. Such a gorgeous time of year to be ours side, something we’re not actually restricted on and she spends her Sunday in a towel while her kids are stuck inside? She barely sees them from one end of the week to the other. I went back to work when my little one was a year old and now weekends are totally for her, I’ve just found out I’m pregnant with no.2 and knackered but I still wouldn’t feel right not doing something with my child no matter how tired I am. She boils my blood lately.
Same !I have w toddler and I’m 28 weeks pregnant and can barely walk now , but my god , do I make sure I bring her out every chance I get for walks in her buggy , even if it kills me and it does because of sciatica, however I’d feel worse if I didn’t take her out .

Grace is just an absolute disgrace . She really does make me sick .

Reactions: 12
A friend knows the person who owns it. Influencers were paid €1000. Erin McGregor and Little bow Pip were also involved
I am friends with the owner. I only found out the amount last night. And they didn't go through Andrea Roche so no paper trail.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am friends with the owner. I only found out the amount last night. And they didn't go through Andrea Roche so no paper trail.
Wonder why he picked her!! Jesus she would turn you right off anything she pimps out!!

Reactions: 7
What is she babbling on about. Grace you are not counsellor for depression and anxiety 😡😡😡. She really plays the cards to her own benefit

Reactions: 10
What a horrible witch using people to share their mental health stories to up her engagement before she pimped out Chris like that.

The wedding isn’t until next summer. I hardly think he needs to go suit shopping now. Imagine bringing your partner who is unemployed in to Louis Copeland to do a suit try on now for a wedding. How humiliating for him. Even the casual clothes that were in the ad aren’t cheap.

Why does she need to bring the cameraman every where they go. I wonder is she even paying him or is she telling him it’s free advertising for his business.

Chris’s family and friends must be looking and thinking the poor guy having to put up with that.
Humiliating for him?? Nawh not a hope. There are a pair of them in it.
Every story every post I say to myself this is her lowest but she just gets more despicable and proves what a self centred nasty narcissistic slob she is...and Krispy is a facilitator. Scumbags the pair of them

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And u know she had the biggest ever panic attack of her life today & Krispy pulled her out of it. She did in her hole

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’d say Louis loved seeing him come in with those tattoos again not slating anyone with tattoos just his are awful
A friend of mine was getting married a few years ago, same sex marriage, one of the brides went into that shop to get a suit made, only to be told by himself when he had a look at her that their suits are very expensive.
She took her custom elsewhere and got a very expensive suit made by someone else.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Anyone else notice how Ali D posted about those santa zoom calls grace was flogging the other day? It was those she was referring to wasn't it? Crazy money.
Wonder if herself and greedy Grace have fallen out? Was surprised see what Ali was saying when Faces was promoting it so recently

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.