Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That TikToc dance that she has sienna doing makes me so sad 😞 I don’t think any 4 year old should see TikToc videos let alone have their mammy make them dance along to one 🙄 I think children should be kept away from these things as long as possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Just watching Jens Journey there, she is going for a gifted facial tomorrow, says about how she has been asked for loads over the years but wouldn't have time to go off for a half a day at the weekend as that's time for her son, Grace could really take a leaf outta her book!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
That TikToc dance that she has sienna doing makes me so sad 😞 I don’t think any 4 year old should see TikToc videos let alone have their mammy make them dance along to one 🙄 I think children should be kept away from these things as long as possible!
4 year old working and her parents haven’t done a days work in months. I do feel quite sad looking at it too, she is an innocent young child, she shouldn’t be made perform like that to keep the 💵 rolling in. Her parents should be protecting her from that kind of attention and exposure, a 4 yo doesn’t sign up for it.

Reactions: 27
Its actually sad to see..but greedy grabby Grace would sell her granny if she could so its not surprising🙄

Reactions: 6
A candle gaze and om chant? I’m actually snorting my house down. Grace is full on loopers now.

Reactions: 7
Are we all omming!!
OMMMMMMMMMM - the noise Grace makes as she shovels rubbery scrambled egg, green isle frozen veg, from italy with love plattahs into her greedy gob, washed down with an oah mill flah whyte, all while losing a stone

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMMMMMing and a piss pot .. eh I mean singing bowl........ she's a living, breathing version of The Angelus 🙏
Screenshot_20201014-011727_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So I had a little bit of time there while waiting outside to collect someone from an appointment and I decided to go back to March, when lockdown officially hit and see just how “struggling” she has been, judging solely by the content on her grid.

Since March alone she has had:

Gifted raincoat for sienna
Gifted kids activities
Gifted drive in movie
Gifted teething gel / ad
Gifted trolls world tour movie / ad
Gifted bubbles from Tesco / ad
Gifted Dyson products / ad
Gifted Easter accessories / ad
Gifted Disney + / ad
Gifted Mr Whippy / ad
Gifted food from restaurant
More gifted food from restaurant
Gifted make up pallet
Gifted skincare
Gifted veg / ad
More gifted food
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted St Tropez / ad
Gifted afternoon tea
More free food
Gifted Voduz hair tools / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad
Gifted clothes for grace
More gifted clothes for grace
Gifted make up
Gifted clothes / ad
Gifted clothes and baby products / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted clothes from river island / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted boots beauty products / ad
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted hair extensions
Gifted pizza / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted Hayu
Gifted photos / ad
Gifted hair products / ad
Another ad for hair products
Ad for Rice Krispie square
Gifted Elizabeth Arden skincare / ad
Gifted products from arnotts
Gifted kids clothes from primark / ad
Another Elizabeth Arden ad
Gifted Louis Copeland clothes / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad

And that is only from her grid and doesn’t take into account the countless ads and gifted items that only appeared on her stories. Freebies galore.
Now she has some bleeping neck trying to relate to the average person out there, making out like they have fallen on hard times. And this is before you take into account the fact that Chris would have been given a generous redundancy. She never once, throughout all of this, had to worry about feeding her family, clothing the kids, clothing Chris or herself, or stuck for something to throw on the tv for them or wiping Hayden’s arse, even that is sponsored. She has had every single angle covered and paid for, from clothes to activities to tv to food to make up to hair. You know, the things most of us spend any remaining money on as luxuries once the bills are paid. She has all of those expenses not only covered, but actually is paid to advertise so can shove her anemic eggs where the sun don’t shine because she is far from the pauper she’s making herself out to be. She has been extremely fortunate but the greedy grabby hole is too greedy to even see it.

She got that new Marc Jacobs perfume too...raging it's €123 for a bottle

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Michelle Croissant doing her daily protection of greedy grace. Wonder how much she charges? View attachment 274725
Some needs to #gift these morons a dictionary, so they can look up the definition of a troll, someone calling grabby grease out for being greedy and a photoshopper is not trolling.
And as for the guards coming out, my mums elderly uncle had his house broken into and it took the guards 2 days to come out, I doubt they would be breaking thier necks to respond to grease cos she's being called greedy or someone has said they don't like her.

Reactions: 20
So I had a little bit of time there while waiting outside to collect someone from an appointment and I decided to go back to March, when lockdown officially hit and see just how “struggling” she has been, judging solely by the content on her grid.

Since March alone she has had:

Gifted raincoat for sienna
Gifted kids activities
Gifted drive in movie
Gifted teething gel / ad
Gifted trolls world tour movie / ad
Gifted bubbles from Tesco / ad
Gifted Dyson products / ad
Gifted Easter accessories / ad
Gifted Disney + / ad
Gifted Mr Whippy / ad
Gifted food from restaurant
More gifted food from restaurant
Gifted make up pallet
Gifted skincare
Gifted veg / ad
More gifted food
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted St Tropez / ad
Gifted afternoon tea
More free food
Gifted Voduz hair tools / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad
Gifted clothes for grace
More gifted clothes for grace
Gifted make up
Gifted clothes / ad
Gifted clothes and baby products / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted clothes from river island / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted boots beauty products / ad
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted hair extensions
Gifted pizza / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted Hayu
Gifted photos / ad
Gifted hair products / ad
Another ad for hair products
Ad for Rice Krispie square
Gifted Elizabeth Arden skincare / ad
Gifted products from arnotts
Gifted kids clothes from primark / ad
Another Elizabeth Arden ad
Gifted Louis Copeland clothes / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad

And that is only from her grid and doesn’t take into account the countless ads and gifted items that only appeared on her stories. Freebies galore.
Now she has some bleeping neck trying to relate to the average person out there, making out like they have fallen on hard times. And this is before you take into account the fact that Chris would have been given a generous redundancy. She never once, throughout all of this, had to worry about feeding her family, clothing the kids, clothing Chris or herself, or stuck for something to throw on the tv for them or wiping Hayden’s arse, even that is sponsored. She has had every single angle covered and paid for, from clothes to activities to tv to food to make up to hair. You know, the things most of us spend any remaining money on as luxuries once the bills are paid. She has all of those expenses not only covered, but actually is paid to advertise so can shove her anemic eggs where the sun don’t shine because she is far from the pauper she’s making herself out to be. She has been extremely fortunate but the greedy grabby hole is too greedy to even see it.
Wow seeing it all listed like that its really something. If this is what shes been gifted/earned during an apparent bad time work-wise, how much does she normally get/make!

Reactions: 8
See Jen and Dominique are off for a girly morning today.. no mention of Grace 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 20
See Jen and Dominique are off for a girly morning today.. no mention of Grace 🤭
Just looked at Jens journeys story I’ve never watched her before - she’s so normal !!! Invited for free facials before but can’t because she has a child . No wonder they can’t relate to Grace I’d say they’re like 😱 at her with the amount of me time .

Reactions: 25
Everything with Grace is the quick euro.
Put the post up & don’t bother proof reading it.
The fool is been paid to do a job, so do it right.
I’d be fuming if she was a BA for one of my brands with the typos & feck it attitude.
I still remember the post with the coco brown tan, she was so lazy she neglected to remove the start of the post the PR company sent her.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.