Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the Bear got onto her about the tit show that was their partnership. They got zero revenue from it so slashed the price of the machine to rectify things. And they've told her that her effort was poor and to do something to fix it.

Also, I've noticed that Athomeinbooks isn't following Grace anymore. Yes, I was being nosy but I wondered why she hadn't mentioned book club the last time Grace mentioned it and there's still no sign. Finally someone has told Grace to shove it! If that's the case then fair play book club girl! ✊

Reactions: 42
So, she needs a break from her mortgage but can buy clothes.
Something doesn’t add up. If I haven’t a pot to piss in, I don’t go buying clothes even if they are on sale.
Again lies so she can get a pity party.

Reactions: 35
Swear this is my last rant for the day but if she starts advertising wellness products and crystals and ZenJen shite, I'll be contacting Andrea Roche myself.

The whole world of shamanic/holistic healing is being bastardised with all these girlos hopping on the bandwagon. A singing bowl is not a toy, it is not an accessory and it is not a product to plug on your story. A big part of a true wellness and spirituality journey is letting go of your built in Western attachment to material things. Grace is one of the most materialistic instamammies out there! Remember the "trauma" over giving her spare room - sorry "studio" (spare room with a mac and a ring light) - over to Kips so he could actually do some work in there before he was redundant? She loves her designer gear and the endless amount of shite coming in the door and she would never give it up for a simpler life and was always like that even back in the day.

I wish Grace would practice what she preaches and people may have a tiny bit of respect for her. Not gonna do a Grace on it but I've had my share of tit in 30 yrs and some of the shamanic and holistic stuff really helped me calm down and gain perspective. If Grace actually meditated and went to counselling, she would be a lot more self aware than she is now.

I dont have a problem with her, I do however have a problem with how she goes on, and how she talks so much flaky crap about whatever trend is paying her to say it. Those who live their lives and form their opinions through influencers are being influenced by someone who is clearly emotionally unwell and Chris should do the right thing as her partner and father of her children and take the feckin phone away from her for 2 weeks and she will see an actual difference in her mental health then. Not from flogging a poxy singing bowl!
It totally contradicts her lifestyle!

Reactions: 11
Something doesn’t add up. If I haven’t a pot to piss in, I don’t go buying clothes even if they are on sale.
But she now has a pot to piss in... that singing bowl be perfect for it

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So did any of her insta huns stand up for her and share her stories from last night calling out all the “trolls”?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So did any of her insta huns stand up for her and share her stories from last night calling out all the “trolls”?
The face Denise, Dom & Jen pulled looking at her story *insert cricket noise*
67320671-9F2E-4802-870C-81BA8E1561E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
How long is a mortgage break?
Ps she needs to get on to zenny again as she wasn't very Zen last night all the effing and blinding
Namaste in bed more like 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So she works for nastygal too? Jaysus ! 🤢 And she says “I’ll show you what I bought” Bought?!!!!! I doubt very much that she bought anything 🤨 And if she did , well ... I’ve never came across anyone off buying clothes when they can’t pay their mortgage . She’s an absolute joke .

Reactions: 21
Ah she’s having a laugh, her rant earlier about having to take a mortgage break Now she’s “going a bit mad” on cheap shite online ! Nonsense , just like her little phase last year that she was doing “re-wearing” her clothes. That lasted all of about 48 hours

Reactions: 29
She has a 'SiNgInG bOwL' to piss in 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The one slight, and I mean slight bit of praise that I ever had for Grace was the fact that she didn’t used to lash up the af links for a load of tacky boohoo and nasty gal shite just to get clicks. Now I realise that this is probably more down to her being a lazy wagon than anything else but I appreciated that she didn’t link to that kind of tit in the same degree as others do. Well that’s all gone down the swanny now. Fair enough if you’ve purchased and item and can vouch for the quality but I cannot abide lashing up links of stuff you don’t even have just to get the clicks in.

Ah she’s having a laugh, her rant earlier about having to take a mortgage break Now she’s “going a bit mad” on cheap shite online ! Nonsense , just like her little phase last year that she was doing “re-wearing” her clothes. That lasted all of about 48 hours
ReWaRe BeWaRe!! Known to us regular folk as, “wearing your clothes”.. groundbreaking Grace!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've said this before, but that was just her hopping on the sustainability bandwagon. With all the unnecessary and huge amounts of things she is sent, and with all the excessive packaging in a lot of cases, and she tries to hop on that because I guess she thought it was trendy. They're all great for the bandwagons.

Reactions: 8
Just been on Louis Copeland insta stories and the whole shopping experience is there🤦‍♀️😡sent them a little message🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I honestly have no idea what on earth they were thinking when they invited Grace and Kips in there to Louis Copeland . I just don’t get it

Reactions: 21
D9C88333-02BE-4DFE-9A70-653E2672B49A.png

Is kips joining in the next protest??
On a serious note looks like McGregor’s buddy Charlie Ward the mma fighter 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly have no idea what on earth they were thinking when they invited Grace and Kips in there to Louis Copeland . I just don’t get it
He obviously needed so free clothes since he is on the dole and grace was like here we may aswell go in and start begging now in plenty of time for the wedding.

Imagine her mortgage provider was watching her stories and are thinking like she asked for a mortgage break and she is in shopping in Louis Copeland and getting weekly spa treatments in the Shelbourne.

It’s disgusting. That sort of behaviour needs to be highlighted. She is public figure like it or not so she deserves to be called out on the behaviour.

Reactions: 39
Stop assaulting our ears you bleeping numpty 🙌🏻
Well that's one of my favourite places ruined now of the 2 of them start visiting and it. They're not Graces sausage fingers anyway.
It's only Monday and she's had Jen and Steven Spielberg in her house already.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grace reminds me of a friend of mine who is also getting married next year. An attention bleep and god forbid anything happens that can take the spotlight from her in the run up to her big day or there’s a hissy fit thrown and she makes it all about her. It’s toxic behaviour and I’m delighted that Dom/Jen and the rest seem to have thrown her from the nearest cliff.

She’s a nasty delusional psycho that thinks she’s on Rosie Connolly/so sell yourselfs level in terms of this wedding when realistically they seemingly can’t afford their mortgage let alone a wedding. Can still afford all the unnecessary tit though 😂

Grace clearly has something wrong with her whether that stems from losing her dad or not being loved as a child tbh I don’t give a rats arse anymore. She in her mind is a victim that will never change until people start unfollowing in the thousands. How anyone can even listen to 20 minutes of that droning bollox that she does the 99 chins and fat fingers to the chin showing off the ring is beyond me.

All that aside for a minute. You're clearly not her friend 👀

Reactions: 10
He obviously needed so free clothes since he is on the dole and grace was like here we may aswell go in and start begging now in plenty of time for the wedding.

Imagine her mortgage provider was watching her stories and are thinking like she asked for a mortgage break and she is in shopping in Louis Copeland and getting weekly spa treatments in the Shelbourne.

It’s disgusting. That sort of behaviour needs to be highlighted. She is public figure like it or not so she deserves to be called out on the behaviour.
How come the social welfare isn’t after them ?

What about the social welfare ? Would they not investigate them ?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.