Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think people mean Jen’s Journey when professing love for Jen - the distain for Zen Jen is clear on this thread!
So sorry I just was just editing to say to please ignore my post!
Lol I was like wait a second what have I missed about ZenJen 😂😂. I agree Jens Journey is much more relatable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Good woman Grace 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Advertise another coffee company. Not the one that gifted you the expensive coffee machine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everyone sayin how cute that Ad is!!! All i see is a mother who made their daughter stand in The same spot, try on different outfits and do the same dance about 7 times 🥴 not my idea of fun
The kid was even told to kiss the camera at the end when she obviously had enough🤦‍♀️

What does Chris do while she's off omming and gazing every night!? Probably the cooking and washing.
Or washing the singing bowl😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right is it just me that thinks it’s very bleeping weird for people to be fawning over the poor trained child that grease had for likes? Personally rarely post my daughter because insta is a strange and scary place at the best of times but I’m finding the comments a bit odd 😂 like “the little bum wiggle” id be freaked maybe I’m just overprotective

also want to add wasn’t this yoke the one that literally created a page solely for abuse or am I totally wrong
D815A3D8-EC2A-4A3C-B7BB-79CA999340AF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah isn't it funny how Suzanne said she doesn't follow her so why was she on her account....
And also weird how much interaction that post had compared to other ones with barely a comment on them.

Reactions: 28
Poor Sienna has been farmed out on social media by her “mother” since birth, actually more like just after conception. The poor baby won’t have a regular normal childhood. She will also be associated with that bargain basement Tallaght Kardashian wannabe. At least they got millions for having their kids births all over the Internet, Greasy got some coffee machines & a haul from Penney’s. I think I’d rather my vagina and intimate personal moments stay private for my child’s future sake. Also, funny she’s using Sienna more since Rachel Gorry has shot past her and uses interactions with her girls as content and selling points.....just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Poor Sienna has been farmed out on social media by her “mother” since birth, actually more like just after conception. The poor baby won’t have a regular normal childhood. She will also be associated with that bargain basement Tallaght Kardashian wannabe. At least they got millions for having their kids births all over the Internet, Greasy got some coffee machines & a haul from Penney’s. I think I’d rather my vagina and intimate personal moments stay private for my child’s future sake. Also, funny she’s using Sienna more since Rachel Gorry has shot past her and uses interactions with her girls as content and selling points.....just sayin 🤷🏼‍♀️
Please for the love of god tell me her riddled vag wasn’t actually a feature in stories around siennas birth

Reactions: 2
Right is it just me that thinks it’s very bleeping weird for people to be fawning over the poor trained child that grease had for likes? Personally rarely post my daughter because insta is a strange and scary place at the best of times but I’m finding the comments a bit odd 😂 like “the little bum wiggle” id be freaked maybe I’m just overprotective

also want to add wasn’t this yoke the one that literally created a page solely for abuse or am I totally wrongView attachment 275634
Yes she had the mas on a mission page, she wouldn't say a thing about the nasty treatment some of the women on that page got but if you said anything about it or disagreed with her at all you were blocked from the page, nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 10
Suzanne burke is the biggest bully going her carry on o that page was a disgrace and then the stories that came out about the xmas appeal where shocking . Also where are all the nasty comments shes on about there are none she is an attention seeking bleep that one

Reactions: 17
For a woman who’s job is all “online” she has very little clue about the stuff that can and does go on. Her page is public. There are some sick, sick people out there and having your young child wiggling their bum and kissing into the camera is prime for malicious use and AI manipulation. I know it’s not nice to say or even think about but it’s the world we live in. It’s horrible, disgusting, sick. I would rather protect my kids and leave them off the internet until they can use it properly themselves than sell out their image for a couple of Penney’s jumpers. Even if the intent is innocent, there are too many people who would take advantage of that

• Heart
Reactions: 40
For a woman who’s job is all “online” she has very little clue about the stuff that can and does go on. Her page is public. There are some sick, sick people out there and having your young child wiggling their bum and kissing into the camera is prime for malicious use and AI manipulation. I know it’s not nice to say or even think about but it’s the world we live in. It’s horrible, disgusting, sick. I would rather protect my kids and leave them off the internet until they can use it properly themselves than sell out their image for a couple of Penney’s jumpers. Even if the intent is innocent, there are too many people who would take advantage of that
This 🙌🏻 That’s exactly my point

Reactions: 9
I’m gonna say this and I don’t even care if it sounds mean, but I always think it’s a gauge of someone’s intelligence if they have their child plastered all over social media. People who keep their children off and don’t plaster their every snotty sleeve all over their page for strangers to see are usually sensible, intelligent, educated and well informed about the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m gonna say this and I don’t even care if it sounds mean, but I always think it’s a gauge of someone’s intelligence if they have their child plastered all over social media. People who keep their children off and don’t plaster their every snotty sleeve all over their page for strangers to see are usually sensible, intelligent, educated and well informed about the world.
You would be correct there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Children are like shite.... you can only stand your own..

Like I dont get it... why would randomers be obsessed with a tallaght huns kids... omg shes adorable.. omg i cant . Omg i love her ..

Eh duck off karen and talk to your own kids hun ye weirdo 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Comments wiiiide open on her live. That guy is too nice to say anything 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.