Faces By Grace #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had a little bit of time there while waiting outside to collect someone from an appointment and I decided to go back to March, when lockdown officially hit and see just how “struggling” she has been, judging solely by the content on her grid.

Since March alone she has had:

Gifted raincoat for sienna
Gifted kids activities
Gifted drive in movie
Gifted teething gel / ad
Gifted trolls world tour movie / ad
Gifted bubbles from Tesco / ad
Gifted Dyson products / ad
Gifted Easter accessories / ad
Gifted Disney + / ad
Gifted Mr Whippy / ad
Gifted food from restaurant
More gifted food from restaurant
Gifted make up pallet
Gifted skincare
Gifted veg / ad
More gifted food
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted St Tropez / ad
Gifted afternoon tea
More free food
Gifted Voduz hair tools / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad
Gifted clothes for grace
More gifted clothes for grace
Gifted make up
Gifted clothes / ad
Gifted clothes and baby products / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted clothes from river island / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted boots beauty products / ad
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted hair extensions
Gifted pizza / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted Hayu
Gifted photos / ad
Gifted hair products / ad
Another ad for hair products
Ad for Rice Krispie square
Gifted Elizabeth Arden skincare / ad
Gifted products from arnotts
Gifted kids clothes from primark / ad
Another Elizabeth Arden ad
Gifted Louis Copeland clothes / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad

And that is only from her grid and doesn’t take into account the countless ads and gifted items that only appeared on her stories. Freebies galore.
Now she has some bleeping neck trying to relate to the average person out there, making out like they have fallen on hard times. And this is before you take into account the fact that Chris would have been given a generous redundancy. She never once, throughout all of this, had to worry about feeding her family, clothing the kids, clothing Chris or herself, or stuck for something to throw on the tv for them or wiping Hayden’s arse, even that is sponsored. She has had every single angle covered and paid for, from clothes to activities to tv to food to make up to hair. You know, the things most of us spend any remaining money on as luxuries once the bills are paid. She has all of those expenses not only covered, but actually is paid to advertise so can shove her anemic eggs where the sun don’t shine because she is far from the pauper she’s making herself out to be. She has been extremely fortunate but the greedy grabby hole is too greedy to even see it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 141
So I had a little bit of time there while waiting outside to collect someone from an appointment and I decided to go back to March, when lockdown officially hit and see just how “struggling” she has been, judging solely by the content on her grid.

Gifted kids activities
Gifted drive in movie
Gifted teething gel / ad
Gifted Disney + / ad
Gifted Mr Whippy / ad
Gifted make up pallet
Gifted skincare
Gifted veg / ad
More gifted food
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted St Tropez / ad
Gifted afternoon tea
More free food
Gifted kids clothes / ad
Gifted clothes for grace
Gifted make up
Gifted clothes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted hair extensions
Gifted pizza / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted Hayu
Gifted photos / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad

And that is only from her grid and doesn’t take into account the countless ads and gifted items that only appeared on her stories. Freebies galore.
Now she has some bleeping neck trying to relate to the average person out there, making out like they have fallen on hard times. And this is before you take into account the fact that Chris would have been given a generous redundancy. She never once, throughout all of this, had to worry about feeding her family, clothing the kids, clothing Chris or herself, or stuck for something to throw on the tv for them or wiping Hayden’s arse, even that is sponsored. She has had every single angle covered and paid for, from clothes to activities to tv to food to make up to hair. You know, the things most of us spend any remaining money on as luxuries once the bills are paid. She has all of those expenses not only covered, but actually is paid to advertise so can shove her anemic eggs where the sun don’t shine because she is far from the pauper she’s making herself out to be. She has been extremely fortunate but the greedy grabby hole is too greedy to even see it.
You forgot the coffee machine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
She didn’t even use clean version of the song advertising children’s clothing. I hope penneys are delighted to have the f word in the ad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s a strange one Larby! Is that her house ? Strange lips to.
she’s renting it I think? Love her house tbh. And her lips are fillers from what I remember. She went OTT with them, not sure is she still getting them done. I remember the day I unfollowed her, it was about 4 years ago, I went to a free event she was at, and all I kept thinking was, this girl is not what she looks like online? I couldn’t stop looking at her legs, they weren’t the same one she would post online. and that was when she was with Paul. Just goes to show, you can photoshop to your heart’s content, you’re only lying to yourself, and when your audience sees you as not portraying yourself to be real and authentic, you lose respect and followers. Buy them all you want Grace, but you’re only wasting your money.

Same... could we be neighbours 👀👀👀👀😂😂😂😂
Ok what happened with the gaurds? Sorry I totally missed this

You forgot the coffee machine 😂😂
Crying 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She didn’t even use clean version of the song advertising children’s clothing. I hope penneys are delighted to have the f word in the ad.
What an absolute disaster! 😂 I keep thinking she can't get an worse... she proves me wrong every single day 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her eggs on the right the fluffiest scrambled eggs ever 😂😂 they look like a Manky leather boot
I would imagine the eggs in the left look like how most people make eggs
I've fed better looking grub to stray cats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Gifted kids activities
Gifted drive in movie
Gifted teething gel / ad
Gifted Disney + / ad
Gifted Mr Whippy / ad
Gifted make up pallet
Gifted skincare
Gifted veg / ad
More gifted food
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted St Tropez / ad
Gifted afternoon tea
More free food
Gifted kids clothes / ad
Gifted clothes for grace
Gifted make up
Gifted clothes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted water wipes / ad
Gifted veg / ad
Gifted hair extensions
Gifted pizza / ad
Gifted make up
Gifted Hayu
Gifted photos / ad
Gifted kids clothes / ad

Fair play for this.. this needs to be screenshot and used if she dares to try say poor her.... disgusting person 🤢

she’s renting it I think? Love her house tbh. And her lips are fillers from what I remember. She went OTT with them, not sure is she still getting them done. I remember the day I unfollowed her, it was about 4 years ago, I went to a free event she was at, and all I kept thinking was, this girl is not what she looks like online? I couldn’t stop looking at her legs, they weren’t the same one she would post online. and that was when she was with Paul. Just goes to show, you can photoshop to your heart’s content, you’re only lying to yourself, and when your audience sees you as not portraying yourself to be real and authentic, you lose respect and followers. Buy them all you want Grace, but you’re only wasting your money.

Ok what happened with the gaurds? Sorry I totally missed this

Crying 😂😂😂

Nothing happened grace... or anyone... think her pal croissant head posted a thing about guards... look at her stories.. Michelle crossint or whatever her name is

Then jennymac was just referring to that saying the guards wont do duck all in her area when theres fireworks going off..

Dunno if I'm making any sense.
. I'm tired.. so I could be talking through my arse 😴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a problem in paradise with zen ? She had another healer type over to the house 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She didn't even tag the proper Primark account in her blurb under the video 😂 Some poor girls account got the tag instead. Honestly, how any brand thinks it's beneficial to be associated with such a lazy dumbass is just beyond me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Don't know if someone has mentioned this already, but Grace needs urgent medical help with that leg of hers. Seriously out of shape 😬
Screenshot_20201013_215858.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This tit of if you pull someone in their tit being called a troll is just producing and generation of snowflakes.

If I was being a witch, the husband, my friends and family pick me up on it and tell me to cop on.

The whole, it’s nice to be nice. You can’t always get along with everyone. But constructive criticism is needed to guide you in where you went or will go wrong. But I would accept constructive criticism if it meant it helped me.

Grace is beyond molly-coddled. If you look sideways at her, she cries troll.
Wee Grace is never wrong in her head.

no one is perfect but she really thinks she is. She has no idea what it’s like to work a full time job, have kids, look after a house and then the bonus stuff as well.
She grinds my gears. I honestly think they need to be called out for their bullshit with you being labelled a troll.

Reactions: 26
Forgive me - but when was the last time Grace 'shone'?

And not her 'SULA'...

Shes the least creative 'content creator' going!
What the hell is a "SULA"? sweaty upper lip, what does the "A" mean? Heard her mention it hundreds of times, maybe im missing something?

Reactions: 3
What the hell is a "SULA"? sweaty upper lip, what does the "A" mean? Heard her mention it hundreds of times, maybe im missing something?
I was thinking that myself when i typed it 😂 not a notion whst the A is for but thats what she calls it.... hang on is it sweaty upper lip Area?!

Edt - poster above has clarified 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.