Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imalittleyellowfish

I just sincerely hope she’s doing ok.

Esme if you ever read this please reach out to family, friends, your gp, Octavia’s health visitor, anybody. You may feel it but you are NOT alone. Make Jordan pull his weight with Myla. Get him to have set days and times each week with the girls. Make his family help out more.

And if him and Maisie ever split, and he comes back wanting you in bed again, honey you are worth SO MUCH MORE! I promise you right now there is someone out there that will take on another man’s children, that will be a good partner and treat you and the girls right. He will support you. And you will find him one day. I promise.

You are an amazing mum. The whole of tiktok and tattle knows that. Myla is a happy smiley amazing little girl and that is down to YOU. Not him. Y O U.

Hold your head high and put one foot in front of the other. Have a cry. Reach out for support if you need it. But once you start to smile again, and find your feet, never ever look back girl. Because if they split and he comes back, you will be strong enough then to say N O. You deserve more than this and are worth more than this, I promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

KYLIE

VIP Member
You couldn’t pay me enough to start dating a man who has a toddler, psycho ex girlfriend/baby-mama and ANOTHER baby on the way with said psycho baby mama.

the Maisie girl is a mug. She’s 19, find someone without kids ffs 😂

how do these guys manage to pull girls when they’re such low quality candidates for a boyfriend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37

xoxo GG

VIP Member
I know this ain’t no rave thread but after seeing her tiktok I really feel for her. She was stupid to believe any word he said but my god I think he strung her along and played her like a fiddle until a better offer came along. I just hope someone is looking out for her and supporting her.

Reactions: 30

Bbang

Hey Esme thought I’d pop you a message on here seeing as you’ve said you’ll pop along for a nice laugh.

How’s your day been Esme? Mines not been great, today I collected and dropped off food banks parcels for three of the families I support, of course the stuff in them isn’t enough so I topped it up with my own money (which I work hard for and come by honestly unlike you).

I’ve collected one of my service users from the police station because she was detained for stealing sanitary products, she can’t afford them you see being eligible for only the £30 per week pittance they give asylum seekers.

And I’ve just picked up a child of a service user from school because his teachers have noticed he’s eating out of other people’s lunch boxes or even worse the food hall bin.

This is what REAL poverty does to people Esme, these are the ripple effects of not having enough money to afford even the most basic of human rights.

Then we have you, gleefully and purposefully defrauding the benefits system. The very system that’s made for the most vulnerable of society. It is not made for grabby little girls who lie through their back teeth and pretend to be single to gain access to more money. Money that could be benefitting the people that truly need it.

You are utterly disgusting and I hope they throw the book at you when you’re caught, and best believe you will be thief’s always are on the end. Sort out your morals and do the right thing.

• Sad
  • Angry

Imah

Chatty Member
Well she brought down the class of the family having 2 kids with the father she’s not with
Erm there’s some really problematic views in this thread towards status, single mothers, council houses. I get esme’s decisions are pretty shitty, but that’s more toward her children’s/her own well-being and the life she can have. Status should have nothing to do with it and shouldn’t even be considered

• Heart

Imah

Chatty Member
I think the only truth in all of this is that baby daddy jordan is an absolute shit head.

KYLIE

VIP Member
I still don’t get the appeal of dating a man who was fucking his baby mama around, leading her on and getting her pregnant again only to then go and date you mid-pregnancy?!

That wouldn’t make me think “yeah, this guy is going to treat me well” lol but oh well, this new gf is around 20 … got a lot to learn clearly. I wouldn’t waste my prime years on that situation

• Angry
Reactions: 29

lalalulah

i would love to know how he came for the day when it says day visitor passes are unavailable currently😂 this is why she’s on here , because she’s a liar!!
7C520C6C-5842-40F2-9C76-5175EDD91BFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Ohhoney91

I think we’re letting the baby dad off far too lightly. He wasn’t “trapped.” He willingly had sex with her as well, happily spent days and nights with her and now he’s moved on with some 20 year old whilst his baby mum is 7 months pregnant. He’s disgusting and his parents should be ashamed of him.

The whole situation is toxic and I know she wouldn’t put this on social media, but I hope Esmes mum sat her down and told her how stupid they both were. She had her whole life to have babies but ended up with a POS like him who’s out clubbing with another young girl who’s clearly a mug as well getting with him.
I hope this doesn’t affect the babies at all!

Reactions: 27

sassybiatch98

I’m sorry, but Maisie knew what she was getting into when she got with Jordan, knowing he had a daughter and another one on the way. I’m with Esme on this ngl, it does look like she’s trying her best with her daughters and her baby daddies girlfriend is causing shit. Jordan posted on his story or grid on insta the other day out for dinner with Maisie. This is a huge mess. Maisie needs to walk away, and esme and Jordan just needs of co parent and get on with their lives

Reactions: 25

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
This is a 46 page thread and the first time her looks have been brought up, which was completely unnecessary imo. There’s numerous things she can be criticised for, but that is not one of them.

• Heart

ell73949032838

8CB4160B-4DF6-40A6-8D2B-EB21E1F41E08.jpeg
She may well give him kids. What a nasty comment. The new girlfriend hasn’t done anything wrong in my eyes. She obviously knows he has a baby and another on the way, but I can understand why the dynamics have changed, him and Esme were sleeping together before when ‘coparenting’ for gods sake !! I saw another one ‘shame on the new girlfriend’ why?? Because she doesn’t let her boyfriend round to Esmes all the time for a shag !! Honestly 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s said Him and Myla have a great relationship so that’s all that matters at the end of the day...

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Can someone give me a few little bullet points please. I've never heard of these people
-Esme has quite a big following on TikTok (Esmehayespayne) doing single mum content. “Day in the life of a single mum vlog” “Making dinner for me and my daughter” “BnM hauls” that type of stuff.

-Esme always explained that the dad (Jordan) of her daughter Myla, split up not long after Myla was born. But they were ‘friends’ and would ‘happily co-parent’ Jordan would feature on some of her vlog videos.

-In July 2021, Esme announced she was pregnant on TikTok, and confirmed that Jordan is the father.

A602C708-BEDD-4580-B689-2415E1113FF5.jpeg

-On her videos afterwards, she would continuously say that the second baby wasn’t planned. They only had one night together as “friends” and Esme was happy because she wanted a sibling for Myla and for them to have the same dad. (Yeah we’re all confused too!)

-She kept making videos answering comments from people saying her and Jordan don’t work as a couple but are better off as friends and happy co-parenting.

-In November 2021, she made a video of pictures of her and Jordan saying “I know you’ve moved on now and we haven’t been together for a long time but I’m grateful for our girls”. Comments are conveniently turned off.

-I don’t know who snooped and found them (reveal yourself 🤣) That Jordan was now with a girl called Maisie (maisiebeth1 on TikTok). Her friend Erin (Erin.Williamsonn) made a strange video about Maisie and Jordan. It’s pinned on her profile.

-People were asking Esme if Jordan would still feature on her videos and she said (something along the lines of) no, it’s awkward now, it’s complicated he’s moved on. But he still helps her with Myla especially now she’s heavily pregnant.

-Maisie put a video up of her and Jordan like loads of pictures. One of them in bed together, one of them booking a holiday for this summer. This sparked a debate on tattle, just read the earlier pages🤣

-More childish videos from Maisie and her mate. I think a few have been deleted now.

-In December 2021 Esme replied to a comment on her video that Jordan would be the birthing partner. She then gave birth at the end of December to Octavia. (Early and very tiny bless her)

-I’m not sure if it has been deleted but she did a video on Jordan “holding her hand” through the birth. Don’t know if this was to spite Maisie or she was just genuinely thanking her baby’s father.

-January 2022 Esme made a couple of videos about loneliness, declining mental health. Then another (quite upsetting) video in the car of her crying. With text “Having a baby with someone else’s boyfriend is so mentally upsetting when you thought you would have the perfect family” “Everyone thinking I cause drama and having videos made about me and all I wanted was to be left alone while pregnant”

And now the drama from today on Maisie’s now deleted TikTok.

Someone please correct anything that’s wrong or anything I’ve missed. Plz🤣

The whole situation is a mess. A baby and a toddler who don’t deserve any of this drama. Hopefully it will all be deleted and forgotten about by the time they’re old enough to access the internet.

My opinions are. Jordan is a dick. Esme obviously still had feelings for him when they were “just friends and co-parenting” so sleeping together was just stupid. Maisie is very immature. As are her mates. & they all need to grow up, take the drama off the internet and do what’s in the best interests of Myla and Octavia.
Although Esme was stupid for sleeping with her ex, I do think she’s an amazing mum and we’ve all been there thinking “this person will want to be with me again” so I do feel for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

laylamich_

Imagine your boyfriends baby mum not only making a video about your boyfriend and her but then commenting on a comment with love hearts saying “if your meant to be together you will find your way back to each other”

girl this is co parenting. You’ve had it plain and simple till now because you haven’t had to worry about it and now it’s happened. The whole “Omg you two are co parenting goals” no you were still shagging and hanging out like nothing happened, that’s not co parenting goals that’s unhealthy boundaries. Try having to hand your baby over to their dad and watch them play happy families with another woman, that’s the reality of “co parenting” for so many single mums.

Reactions: 23

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
In the words of my Granny (RIP) “if you air your dirty linen in public, be prepared for people to comment on the state of your knickers”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22