Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m shocked 😂 honestly no words.
In all of this I think I believe Maisie. We knew what Esme was like. We knew what Jordan was like. There are 2 very innocent little girls in all of this and if Esme isn’t careful with all of this being put on social media social services might even get involved. As it’s potential emotional abuse for the children to be witnessing! Threats to beat each other up and Maisie claiming Jordan has laid hands not only on her but her friend as well are some VERY strong allegations to be making. The fact she’s put it on social media too makes me think she’s not lying as it’s a very strong thing to lie about publicly saying you’ve been assaulted

Reactions: 5
Maisie deleting comments left right and centre doesn’t make her look like she’s telling the full story...

Reactions: 10
I’m shocked 😂 honestly no words.
In all of this I think I believe Maisie. We knew what Esme was like. We knew what Jordan was like. There are 2 very innocent little girls in all of this and if Esme isn’t careful with all of this being put on social media social services might even get involved. As it’s potential emotional abuse for the children to be witnessing! Threats to beat each other up and Maisie claiming Jordan has laid hands not only on her but her friend as well are some VERY strong allegations to be making. The fact she’s put it on social media too makes me think she’s not lying as it’s a very strong thing to lie about publicly saying you’ve been assaulted
You are so right, this is so toxic and she’s got those two beautiful babies, talks of alleged violence and threats they will have the social services involved if they aren’t careful. If he did assault her then he needs reporting and all of this kept off social media. They are acting like children, it’s disgusting and embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Damn....I always knew that Esme was really a witch..trying all the sweetness and baby voices.
Maisie join us here babe...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry, but Maisie knew what she was getting into when she got with Jordan, knowing he had a daughter and another one on the way. I’m with Esme on this ngl, it does look like she’s trying her best with her daughters and her baby daddies girlfriend is causing tit. Jordan posted on his story or grid on insta the other day out for dinner with Maisie. This is a huge mess. Maisie needs to walk away, and esme and Jordan just needs of co parent and get on with their lives

Reactions: 25
I don’t think maisie telling the full story her video says one thing then she’s like oh yeah actually in her comments she expected a pity party if I’m honest when not one of them is innocent.
She posted on a public social platform and deleted comments that don’t agree with her.
I think he’s laid hands on her but I don’t think it’s how she appeared in the video I think they’ve laid hands on each other and gone to heads.

Reactions: 6
Esme just needs to decide whether she wants to admit that she’s with Jordan or continuing lying for the benefits! I can’t believe I was fooled by her recent videos.

in all seriousness, I hope Maisie’s okay. She deserves so much more than getting dragged into this tit show for the rest of her life
She knew what she was getting into when she started dating someone with a child and one on the way

Long time lurker but unpopular opinion, I’m with Esme on this.
Maisie knew what she was getting into and was very naive to think that feelings weren’t still there when he had a baby on the way with his baby mum BUT I also think neither of them are telling the full story. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She knew what she was getting into when she started dating someone with a child and one on the way
I agree. However, catching your boyfriend with his ex partner must have been a shock to the system whatever the circumstances. No one gets into a relationship thinking their partner will cheat on them, it’ll still have come as a shock to her and for that I hope she’s okay.

Reactions: 3
What I want to know is why has EVERYTHING got to be plastered over social media lately?? Two children are caught in this and it’s all over the internet for everyone to see. I’m disgusted with both sides here actually.

They’re all behaving like complete idiots. End of the day there is 2 little girls in the middle of all of this. The fact it has all been publicly shown, regardless of if the tiktok is still there or not, shows how much of a shambles the whole thing is. I don’t care about Esme Jordan or Maisie or their messed up love triangle what is important is them girls. And the fact they’re subject to this, threats of being beaten up between parties involved, assaults, makes you question their safety. It sounds like Esme has had the time to go out drinking from Maisie’s comments and what Esme wrote on her insta saying Maisie threw a drink and a glass at her. We all know Esme has been overly involved in their relationship because of the video she first did “time wasn’t in our favour” and then “only love can hurt like this” with one of the comments she had done on that video being that having a baby with someone else’s boyfriend is mentally draining. No it isn’t. She claims to have been moving on yet she’s leaving herself open to be questioned.
I don’t know what’s gone on and frankly I don’t care. But it does make you question the innocent little girls caught in the middle. Is tit like this always going to kick off when he gets with someone new? The videos being made. Because Esme started it. And saying “Jordan wouldn’t hit a woman because he’s a dad” ANYBODY CAN HIT A WOMAN. Just because he’s a dad does not exclude him from that. She’s defended him a hell of a lot here. Not the kind of behaviour you’d expect from someone who is “not getting involved” and “moving on with my life” ……

Reactions: 10
I agree. However, catching your boyfriend with his ex partner must have been a shock to the system whatever the circumstances. No one gets into a relationship thinking their partner will cheat on them, it’ll still have come as a shock to her and for that I hope she’s okay.
and it’s also a shock to esme with the father of her children choosing someone else. That’ll kill anyone, trust me. I know. There will always be some sort of feelings towards someone you had a child with. Would esme actually go out drinking considering she has a breastfed newborn at home? Something else has gone on. It sounds like masie got jealous and angry that Jordan was possibly always round there. More to the story than letting on

Reactions: 6
Honestly this whole situation is wrong/ridiculous and the fact two little girls are in the middle of it is so sad. They’re all lying in some way so I don’t know who to believe here. They just all need to go separate ways

Reactions: 1
At the end of the day, Jordan got into a new relationship weeks before his other daughter was due to be born. I couldn’t imagine what esme was/ is going though. I honestly think she’s doing her absolute best by those two little girls she has. She doesn’t need any tit with her baby daddies mrs.

I don’t think we can take either side of the story as 100% truth. I’m getting the impression that Maisie was probably quite paranoid about the situation. At the end of the day Esme and Jordan have to communicate because they have kids. Honestly I don’t know, I find it hard to believe they were cheating. Even if they were out having a drink, that doesn’t mean they were cheating. I also find it hard to believe that someone like Esme with 2 little children would be telling Maisie to come over for a fight 😂 I find that really hard to believe.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.