Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bec3007

VIP Member
If her ex has moved on with someone else, then she’s so disrespectful. She’s the mother of his children and THATS IT. It really doesn’t give her the right to be making videos about her ex if he’s in a new relationship.

Not so sweet now are you esme hun? If that was another girl doing it to her she would be labelled a home wrecker.

Reactions: 17

ell73949032838

I don’t think that Maisie shouldn’t be allowed to post her boyfriend through potentially upsetting Esme. Esme knew he didn’t want to be with her as she was single mother to Myla. So to go on and have another was her choice knowing she would still technically be a single mother. Of course it’s not nice to see anyone upset, she is so young and has her whole life ahead of her and it would’ve been difficult enough with 1 baby let alone 2 to start her life truly by finishing her course and meeting someone new. It is funny seeing people on this thread switching up and being nasty towards Maisie when Esme posts a TikTok crying even though they were the ones liking and hashtagging team Maisie🤣 Maisie is young, this relationship will probably fizzle out. But to say she can’t go on holiday or post anything because it will wreck Esme’s mental health isn’t fair. She said she wanted another baby then mysteriously became pregnant a month or so later. She has chosen this life and to look after those babies full time for herself. Of course he needs to pull his weight as their Dad, but nothing has ever been hinted towards that he doesn’t look after them so I don’t know why people are saying that either as if he’s swanning off on holiday when Esmes looking after a newborn. He’s going 6 months after she’s been born. None of us know if he lied Esme into bed and she was being naive, but with his track record there is a 90% chance she knew what she was getting into but convinced herself that another baby would change him. She has also done her fair share of being petty commenting on the girlfriends TikTok’s, making that montage of them, and boasting about him being the best birthing partner holding her hand etc

• Heart
  • Haha

hol20x

VIP Member
Funny how Maisie went from accusing him of assault to saying he didn’t lay a hand on anyone.

Sorry I’m with Esme 100%. Maisie went with a boy who was expecting a baby with someone else, did she really think it would be that simple? And all this shit about Esme dodging benefits needs to stop she’s clearly not dodging a thing he has just been in a relationship with someone else lol I doubt she’s having to hide she’s a single mum it’s quite clear she doesn’t live with him or get full support from him! I feel really sorry for esme. Not saying she’s perfect no one is but she’s definitely not in the wrong 😅 Maisie and her pals just sound like wee trouble makers & bullies she couldn’t get over the fact her bf was expecting a baby with someone else from the get go she shouldn’t have went with him in the first place if she couldn’t handle things like an adult she’s brought the drama to herself

Jordan would still probably be with her if it wasn’t for all the stupid TikTok’s and obsessing over Esme, that would put anyone off lolI can only imagine how she was in real life with him if that’s what we see on social media😂

let’s see the full convos without anything cropped out ?? evidence that they were out for drinks together all dressed up? Stop deleting comments and cropping messages let’s see what ur hiding :)

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Esme so you dont live with your "ex" but he's round your house all the time, you magically somehow conceived a baby with him and he's on holiday with you? Oh but he lives "with his Mum".... haha. Pull the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

sparklingdee

VIP Member
Any girl with a brain would run a mile from him! Finding out he's got an ex who he co parents with SOOOO successfully that oops, she's actually pregnant again lmao. RED FLAG.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I don’t feel sorry for any of them, they’re all idiots. I also don’t think Esme is that good a mum, like everyone goes on about, if she was a good mum she’d worry less about shagging Jordan and wouldn’t have had the second kid, would have actually gone to study as she had planned and made something of her life! Yeah she feeds them and takes them on days out, is the bar for ‘good mum’ really that low? Good mum would be putting them first and not getting her hole ✌🏻

hol20x

VIP Member
Maybe if you’re worried about insulting people, tattle isn’t the best place for you. You can’t say negative stuff about someone on a forum based on opinions, but get offended over comments on looks. There’s no in-between lol.
I’m not easily offended at all and of course there’s a lot of insults on Tattle but saying a young mum’s face is frightfully unattractive and gives you the ick is a step too far. There’s never a need to criticise someone’s face that they can’t change.

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
I don’t get why she has an issue with having a baby with a different man. I mean I’d rather have a baby with a man who loves me and would do anything for me and our children and be a loving family and create happy memories. Not esme she’d rather be a single mum to two young children just because they have the same dad who is a waste of space at the same time

Bec3007

VIP Member
Gets called out for banging her ex and falling pregnant - goes private and turns off comments

Gets called out for the holiday - goes private and turns comments off

Do we see the pattern here? EVERY TIME she’s called out on something suspicious she goes on the instant defence. If she wasn’t guilty, why not just continue with her day and laugh away the comments? You can’t have a decent size following and be that much of a snowflake, it just won’t work!

Bbang

I’m not sure I even believe her to be honest?

She’s either trying to cover up their relationship because so many people caught her out or he’s genuinely dumped her and she’s finally got it through her head a baby won’t keep a man.

The cynic in me says it’s the first one 👀🤨

imalittleyellowfish

This is the beauty of being a part time dad. It’s exactly that. You can dip in and out whenever you want. Esme has done the right thing by admitting she’s struggling because hiding it never does any good. But I hope he sees that and now steps up and supports her. They’ve coparented Myla so well, even if he was stringing her along, they were always happy and smiling for Myla and days out and stuff as a “family” even if they weren’t a proper family. And I get it, the demands of a relationship will have changed things, but it does not STOP you from being a dad. We don’t know the full picture, we only see what they post. But now I’ve seen Esme’s tiktok it’s put this situation into a whole new light. She’s a new mummy all over again whilst looking after a 2 and a half year old. Alone. Octavia was 3 weeks early and tiny. She’s doing night feeds with a newborn and day to day care of Myla ALONE. If he doesn’t step up now he never will. I hope to god Maisie gets pregnant and she lives with him, then he will see how hard Esme worked ALONE. Her girls will grow up seeing the sacrifices Esme made ALONE while “daddy” was off with his new bird. Hats off to you Esme, keep going

Trace

VIP Member
Midwifery is insane, you need a really good support system even with one child to do all the placements and work that goes along with it. She’ll never be anything but a stay at Mum working in a cafe once a week thanks to this new baby. Hope it was worth it I guess lol
I don’t think it’s fair to say she’ll never be anything but a SAHM working in a cafe. I’m a mum of 4 and work almost full time. If you really want something then you’ll make it work maybe it’s about time dad stepped up and actually had his kids overnight. Why should he be the one to be free to work all the hours and esme can’t follow her dream career

imalittleyellowfish

I’ve just checked Maisie’s and Erin’s TikTok’s….both have recently posted videos of them crying. Erin is also a mum. Like, I know Esme started it with the whole video of her and Jordan…but the back lash from them was HUGE especially from Erin with the videos. She even hash tagged #teammaisie in one of them about us lot on here and tattle. Yet in one of Erin’s most recent ones she feels hard done by, she’s struggling, she’s being replaced by friends never gets asked to go out anymore etc…yet they’re the first to put Esme down. Like, this girl has just had a newborn baby. At least Erin has a partner she lives with and they juggle the child care between them! Honestly under 25 year olds are so bitchy it’s becoming a school playground. They should all just crack on and focus on their kids. I really do feel for Esme. And I believe Jordan has literally strung her along this whole time now. Long as he was getting what he wanted that was all that mattered

justheretoread99

VIP Member
“Rooting for them”?? Sorry that’s weird 🤣

If I started talking to a guy and he mentioned his ex is currently pregnant with his second child but they’ve been split up for over a year, I’d run a mile. The maths would not be mathing.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Poor new girl, how disgusting of Esme to post that clearly for a reaction. After two kids he still doesn’t want to stick around, take the hint

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
I really hope she’s at it here.
Surely if he’s moved on with someone else she’s not gonna be happy his ex is making sentimental tiktoks with pics for her 56k followers.

Reactions: 15

Whittles10

It’s just typical 21 year old mentality of relationships tbh, however she’s been a right idiot by bringing another child into the situation to keep hold of an ex she clearly can’t get let go of

I can’t believe her family haven’t said anything
Exactly. Her actions are so immature.

My mum would’ve gone ballistic at me if I was in Esme’s position.
She’s giving up so much as well. I don’t think she realises that it’s not just a case of walking back into college a year later to do her access course. How the hell is she going to balance to constant round the clock midwifery shifts? One child, easy enough - 2? Whole different ball game (especially 2 under 3.)
Who’s going to have both kids overnight when she’s got placement and dads got work the next day? Who’s going to have both kids while she gets some sleep during the day, for placement that night?
It’s tough with no kids.

She’s really bolloxed up her life, whether she wants to admit it or not. It’s awful that she’s preaching that this is okay, and perfectly normal, on TikTok to her very young audience. Immature and irresponsible.

Reactions: 15