Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That TikTok made me crack up 😂 someone give her a Oscar already . .

I can’t and won’t feel sorry for someone who’s nothing more than a common thief.

Reactions: 6
anyone seen her latest insta story ? sorry but if you plaster yourself and your child and your personal life all over social media people are going to comment , she’s looking for sympathy it’s embarrassing. I actually used to quite like her thought she was a single mum it was always her mum or aunty who had Myla whilst she worked so thought maybe the dad wasn’t involved so had respect for her doing it all alone then for her to get pregnant by him … that’s when people started questioning her and she didn’t like it but she’s clearly lied somewhere down the line. Now people can see through her not as sweet and innocent as she makes out she is.

Reactions: 8
I knewwww it was benefit and living accommodation smoke screen.
What a mess.
Poor Myla having to grow up thinking this is normal or reasonable. And the new baby.....

Centre parcs indeed, most full time working families with 2 parents in full time employment can't afford centre parcs.

Reactions: 13
But poor esme can’t afford more than £30 a week on shopping because single mum problems. Yeah right 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Esme thought I’d pop you a message on here seeing as you’ve said you’ll pop along for a nice laugh.

How’s your day been Esme? Mines not been great, today I collected and dropped off food banks parcels for three of the families I support, of course the stuff in them isn’t enough so I topped it up with my own money (which I work hard for and come by honestly unlike you).

I’ve collected one of my service users from the police station because she was detained for stealing sanitary products, she can’t afford them you see being eligible for only the £30 per week pittance they give asylum seekers.

And I’ve just picked up a child of a service user from school because his teachers have noticed he’s eating out of other people’s lunch boxes or even worse the food hall bin.

This is what REAL poverty does to people Esme, these are the ripple effects of not having enough money to afford even the most basic of human rights.

Then we have you, gleefully and purposefully defrauding the benefits system. The very system that’s made for the most vulnerable of society. It is not made for grabby little girls who lie through their back teeth and pretend to be single to gain access to more money. Money that could be benefitting the people that truly need it.

You are utterly disgusting and I hope they throw the book at you when you’re caught, and best believe you will be thief’s always are on the end. Sort out your morals and do the right thing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Have you seen her tiktok she’s just made 🤣
Just saw it 😂 she’s so passive aggressive. She’s just annoyed because everyone on here just sees straight through the bullshit. I hope she gets caught for the blatant benefit fraud she’s committing. Not mature enough to be responsible for one child let alone two.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FYI I’ve reported two accounts that were spamming my comments with angry faces, and wondering why they couldn’t make threads.

Reactions: 1
Makes you wonder what the hell she did to her dad's poor girlfriend/wife and why they don't talk.
She seems nasty and aggressive.
With a huge smile.

Reactions: 3
As someone who has to flee domestic violence, I’m now on universal credit and I can’t afford half of the stuff she does. I am a true single parent, my ex for obvious reasons cannot have unsupervised access and it’s awful. I’ve worked my whole adult life, even throughout my degree and I’m trapped in a system that until my youngest is 3 I will be free.

the whole thing doesn’t make sense, won’t the benefit office question why she is having a child with the ex she claims she isn’t in a relationship with?

Reactions: 9
As someone who has to flee domestic violence, I’m now on universal credit and I can’t afford half of the stuff she does. I am a true single parent, my ex for obvious reasons cannot have unsupervised access and it’s awful. I’ve worked my whole adult life, even throughout my degree and I’m trapped in a system that until my youngest is 3 I will be free.

the whole thing doesn’t make sense, won’t the benefit office question why she is having a child with the ex she claims she isn’t in a relationship with?
Sending love ❤ It is so unfair and makes me so angry to see people like her exploiting the system! If you mean until 3 due to childcare I think universal credit will pay 80% of childcare costs for you until you get the free hours at 3? I know someone who works for dwp and I don’t think they can question it as it could be seen as passing judgement on someone’s personal circumstances. I would imagine they would only look further into it if they were reported for benefit fraud x

That's the thing she literally told us her case worker helped house her.
Her housing is paid.
She claimed gaslighting and emotional abuse....
What a cow.

Just came here after watching her tiktok 😬 doing that video will only attract people here. My cousin and my friend both had two kids each with the same dad even tho they are both claiming as single parents, benefits office don’t seem to even question it. Mad!!

Reactions: 7
Oh blah blah we must all be jealous and have no lives... Same spiel all these influencers spout when they're being talked about on here. Couldn't be further from the truth! I enjoy dipping in and out of here to have a gossip, it's my guilty pleasure in my downtime (sorry not sorry!) Also I've said it before and I'll say it again, you want the fans and other good bits of social media fame then you have to deal with people calling you out on stuff and being critical. Tbh this thread is tame compared to some on here (which do go a bit far imho!)
Also, as if every commenter on that last tiktok of hers is whiter than white and never gossips about anyone... pull the other one!

Reactions: 10
We can get away with it because it’s called freedom of speech. This website is here so we can air our opinion without going onto her TikTok and even then the vain cow can’t stop reading about herself. If you don’t want to see it, don’t read here, it’s that simple!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.