Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, I originally created this thread! This is my new account.

this is all hysterical and messy. I can’t stop laughing, Esme you stupid girl

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go.. the girl who thinks that procreating with a man means you own them. Esme you need a reality check and FAST before you become a mother of two. I hope she looks back on this in a couple of years and realises what an immature idiot she has been. Massive cringe for you hun 😳

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering would she have lashed out this hard if he’d gotten a new gf while she’s not pregnant?

Anyway this will probs end up a bitter situ for everyone bar him. Esme heartbroken, new Mrs upset cos she might need to cut him off for her own wellbeing, two wee children confused.

her videos from a while ago are cringe.

TikTok’s about her “own place” …. uhhh no it’s a council flat you got for getting up the stuff at 20, paid for by taxpayers lol

Reactions: 8
Good for the new gf making her insta private, she didn't ask to be involved with Esme's drama.

her videos from a while ago are cringe.

TikTok’s about her “own place” …. uhhh no it’s a council flat you got for getting up the stuff at 20, paid for by taxpayers lol
Exactly! I reckon she planned both pregnancies tbh or at least didn't prevent them, knowing she would have the benefits system to fall back on.

Good for the new gf making her insta private, she didn't ask to be involved with Esme's drama.

Exactly! I reckon she planned both pregnancies tbh or at least didn't prevent them, knowing she would have the benefits system to fall back on.
She got pregnant a couple of months after meeting the dad so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a council house, and not everybody in one is on housing benefits. A lot of people pay more in council rent than they would in a mortgage of their own but struggle to save for a deposit etc.

That said, Esme is absolutely ripping the system for everything she can get and was defo letting the baby’s dad live with her and lying about it. Now she’s kicked him out after her “social media break” he’s moved on since he doesn’t need her anymore and now she’s fizzing that she’s going to be a single mum of two whilst the rest of her pals and people she grew up with are all graduating uni and living it up.

Reactions: 13
You couldn’t pay me enough to start dating a man who has a toddler, psycho ex girlfriend/baby-mama and ANOTHER baby on the way with said psycho baby mama.

the Maisie girl is a mug. She’s 19, find someone without kids ffs 😂

how do these guys manage to pull girls when they’re such low quality candidates for a boyfriend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You couldn’t pay me enough to start dating a man who has a toddler, psycho ex girlfriend/baby-mama and ANOTHER baby on the way with said psycho baby mama.

how do these guys manage to pull girls when they’re such low quality candidates for a boyfriend lol
Ikr! The second baby conceived whilst not together would be a monumental red flag to me. Doesn't matter how many of her tiktok commenters try to say it's a normal thing to do, it bloody isn't!

Reactions: 9

She won’t notice she’s a mug till she’s up the duff too

Reactions: 4
Ikr! The second baby conceived whilst not together would be a monumental red flag to me. Doesn't matter how many of her tiktok commenters try to say it's a normal thing to do, it bloody isn't!
It’s always been weird that her comments have so many people supportive of such a weird and dysfunctional arrangement. I could tell a mile off as soon as he moved on it would end up being horrible for the kids and look what happened, mommy can’t sleep with daddy anymore and now it will be awkward and horrible for Myla. No more family days out because she’s busy posting sly comments on his girlfriends TikTok’s and posting throwback videos😂 Shock, i guess only people with more than 5 brain cells in the comments could see it coming 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If I was Masie’s parents I would be devastated that my daughter was in a situation like this.

Reactions: 9
I think we’re letting the baby dad off far too lightly. He wasn’t “trapped.” He willingly had sex with her as well, happily spent days and nights with her and now he’s moved on with some 20 year old whilst his baby mum is 7 months pregnant. He’s disgusting and his parents should be ashamed of him.

The whole situation is toxic and I know she wouldn’t put this on social media, but I hope Esmes mum sat her down and told her how stupid they both were. She had her whole life to have babies but ended up with a POS like him who’s out clubbing with another young girl who’s clearly a mug as well getting with him.
I hope this doesn’t affect the babies at all!

Reactions: 27
What is that new girl thinking getting involved with these two? She could do SO much better and she’s so young.

Reactions: 5
I think we’re letting the baby dad off far too lightly. He wasn’t “trapped.” He willingly had sex with her as well, happily spent days and nights with her and now he’s moved on with some 20 year old whilst his baby mum is 7 months pregnant. He’s disgusting and his parents should be ashamed of him.

The whole situation is toxic and I know she wouldn’t put this on social media, but I hope Esmes mum sat her down and told her how stupid they both were. She had her whole life to have babies but ended up with a POS like him who’s out clubbing with another young girl who’s clearly a mug as well getting with him.
I hope this doesn’t affect the babies at all!
You’ve summed up exactly what I’ve been thinking! Although clearly Esme had her motivations, it takes two to tango and he could have prevented these things himself. It’s all so sketchy and I don’t want to fall into the trap of thinking that she’s the bad guy and he’s not, they’re both stupid and childish here!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.