Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor new girl, how disgusting of Esme to post that clearly for a reaction. After two kids he still doesn’t want to stick around, take the hint

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe that TikTok she is such an idiot I actually feel no sympathy at all, deffo tried to trap him with another child (if they’re not together). I do believe she was committing benefit fraud at some point with him though even if she’s not now.

Reactions: 8
Her name is Maisie Wallis, I found her on his Instagram!
she is 20😩😩😩😩 girllll get out quick, I’m 22 and no way in hell could I deal with not only a child but an obsessed pregnant tik tok over sharing baby mama, even if he is good looking lol

Reactions: 10
The baby daddy has been arrested for drunk driving before.. Google his name lol.. sounds like a catch no wonder he’s got girls fighting over him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Drunk driving, lives with his parents and has 2 kids at 25. Sounds like a real catch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He very obviously doesn’t want her. Enough so to actively seek out another relationship whilst someone else is carrying his child. If I was the new girl I’d run a mile and if I was Esme. He doesn’t give a tit about her. That being said they are both adults who should have used protection and those poor little girls will now be growing up in a broken home as Esme is very clearly struggling with the new girlfriend. How will she feel when the baby is born and he’s more interested in his new girlfriend. She should have thought this through rather than trying to trap him

Reactions: 6
I don’t even get why she’s made the video, she’s said for a long long time they weren’t together, so why is she so bothered, I don’t get the video she’s posted at all. She just makes herself seem so jealous and a bit obsessed if she’s been telling the truth and they haven’t been together (apart from to make the new baby)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Ugh she’s blatantly turned the comments on for all of the huns commenting “you’re so strong” and “this can’t be easy, here for you💕” INBOX ME HUN

Reactions: 3
Imagine your boyfriends baby mum not only making a video about your boyfriend and her but then commenting on a comment with love hearts saying “if your meant to be together you will find your way back to each other”

girl this is co parenting. You’ve had it plain and simple till now because you haven’t had to worry about it and now it’s happened. The whole “Omg you two are co parenting goals” no you were still shagging and hanging out like nothing happened, that’s not co parenting goals that’s unhealthy boundaries. Try having to hand your baby over to their dad and watch them play happy families with another woman, that’s the reality of “co parenting” for so many single mums.

Reactions: 23
Imagine your boyfriends baby mum not only making a video about your boyfriend and her but then commenting on a comment with love hearts saying “if your meant to be together you will find your way back to each other”

girl this is co parenting. You’ve had it plain and simple till now because you haven’t had to worry about it and now it’s happened. The whole “Omg you two are co parenting goals” no you were still shagging and hanging out like nothing happened, that’s not co parenting goals that’s unhealthy boundaries. Try having to hand your baby over to their dad and watch them play happy families with another woman, that’s the reality of “co parenting” for so many single mums.
Exactly this! She's never properly co parented with him as they've clearly had a semi relationship/fwb type of situation previously. She needs to take the video down and vent to friends or family instead, I get that pregnancy hormones can be a witch but she's making herself look unhinged!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.