Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I often wonder how girls who claim they are a single parent but yet are constantly pregnant by the same man or multiple men get away with it! So frusting I'm in a long term relationship with my kids dad both working and get sweet f#ck all help! Killing myself with night shifts while my partner works days 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I often wonder how girls who claim they are a single parent but yet are constantly pregnant by the same man or multiple men get away with it! So frusting I'm in a long term relationship with my kids dad both working and get sweet f#ck all help! Killing myself with night shifts while my partner works days 😡
I feel your pain, I work part time but from home and with my little ones around I’d rather be out of the house if I could! 🤣 but childcare costs would mean it wouldn’t be worthwhile. It’s a frustrating situation isn’t it, especially seeing others “cheat the system” so to speak. I’d like to think that she isn’t and I know she does work weekends but it seems a little fishy to me 🐠

Reactions: 5
I used to work for my local council, part of the job was dealing with benefits - the amount of single mums who would magically get pregnant by their ex whilst living "on their own" and then put N/A down on the forms about the father was through the roof. Its so easy to do and no one checks it seems! They would just say "oh we live apart so we dont row" or something pathetic to ensure they got full UC as a single parent.

Esme at least own up to what you're doing before you find yourself in a lot of bother with the benefit office.

Reactions: 11
I was the same as most people on this thread, really liked Esme, thought she was sweet girl and enjoyed her videos.
The moment for me was when she started doing an Amazon wish list, I don’t agree with this at all. The whole 2nd baby to Mylas dad also baffles me, it’s not a good environment OR a good example to be setting to your soon to be 2 daughters!! & also the lip syncing to songs really gets on my nerves. Reply back to comments talking you don’t need to mime to a song you don’t even know the words to

Benefit fraud always catches up with you too. My egg donor (mother) claimed for myself and 2 siblings whilst we weren’t in her care. Can bet I reported her and she had to pay it all back. One of the best days of my life that 😂

Does she realise people that 'support' her will read this thread and catch on to what she's really doing. it's what always happens lol

Reactions: 6
i would love to know how he came for the day when it says day visitor passes are unavailable currently😂 this is why she’s on here , because she’s a liar!!
7C520C6C-5842-40F2-9C76-5175EDD91BFD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Omg this is brilliant. She has been proper caught out there 🤣 can’t wait until it all comes back on her and she’s done for benefit fraud! Silly girl Esme maybe stay away from TikTok as you’re digging yourself deeper into this hole !!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FYI I’ve reported two accounts that were spamming my comments with angry faces, and wondering why they couldn’t make threads.
They're spamming my comments with angry reacts too.

i would love to know how he came for the day when it says day visitor passes are unavailable currently😂 this is why she’s on here , because she’s a liar!! View attachment 751314
I knew it, she’s such a liar.

Reactions: 5
Thing is she’s been caught out she could at least turn around now and say me and Myla’s dad are going to try and make it work for the new baby , rather than keep lying and lying.

She isn’t going to go far online if she keeps throwing her toys out the pram every 2 seconds🤣

• Haha
She’s turned the comments off of all her videos

It doesn’t matter, if he is contributing in anyway to any household costs/ spending a lot of time there etc. they will find out if they do an investigation and I hope they make an example out of her as she clearly thinks people are stupid making it so obvious on a public TikTok page- it makes me sick it’s so greedy and so unfair!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.