Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she did, I’ve edited my post have a look above for what she put on her story.

Her grid post is just one of her holding the baby, then him holding the baby, then the baby covered in gunk. She said she came late last night.
he is better looking than what I thought 😂 I wonder if she thinks this will bring him closer together with her. The new girlfriend must be so easy going as I would noway be ok with this 😮💨

Reactions: 8
He looks like a typical f*ckboy! Hope she is OK though. 2 littles ones on your own is tough!!!

Reactions: 6
he is better looking than what I thought 😂 I wonder if she thinks this will bring him closer together with her. The new girlfriend must be so easy going as I would noway be ok with this 😮💨
She follows him on IG again so possiblé lol.

She looks good on her grid post. I can’t imagine I’d be the same if I’d just given birth 🤣 Wonder where they got Octavia from? Only person that comes to mind is Octavia Spencer.

That’s 1/4 Tik Tok babies I’ve been keeping up with arrived. Wonder who’s next.

Reactions: 2
She follows him on IG again so possiblé lol.

She looks good on her grid post. I can’t imagine I’d be the same if I’d just given birth 🤣 Wonder where they got Octavia from? Only person that comes to mind is Octavia Spencer.

That’s 1/4 Tik Tok babies I’ve been keeping up with arrived. Wonder who’s next.
Lol who are the other 3 you are keeping up with ?? X

Lol who are the other 3 you are keeping up with ?? X
Jasmine Chiswell.
That Cole Abbie Foxfam, kinda annoying as people but it’s still interesting.
The American woman from NC who’s a bartender, Michelle Belle I think?

all due very soon too. I take it Esme was early? Or induced?

Reactions: 2
Aw a Christmas time baby! I’m glad she’s here safe, I hope Esme keeps things mature now between her and baby daddy and they can co parent in a mature way again (without the random hook ups 😅)
The name is different I don’t think I’ve ever heard of it?!

Reactions: 1
Octavia is a bit out of left field like it doesn’t go with Myla at all?

Reactions: 10
Myla and Octavia ??? Also she didn’t need to post anything of her baby dad. I can’t imagine he’ll do a gushing post about her.

Reactions: 13
Yes she did, I’ve edited my post have a look above for what she put on her story.

Her grid post is just one of her holding the baby, then him holding the baby, then the baby covered in gunk. She said she came late last night.
Was her announcement basically praising him for being the best birthing partner rather than actually gushing over her baby?

Reactions: 6
Tbh I wish her nothing but happiness the baby is adorable and congrats to her.

but that pic of the baby daddy is definitely a power move 😂 she needs to make 2022 the year she moves on.

Reactions: 15
Gotta say she's a very pretty baby. Tbh I think Esme is very pretty.
I hate it when I see birth announcements where the mum gushes over the dad.....the one time it's not all about them.
Sad to say but I think Esme will never let her baby daddy feelings go. She's smitten. With major daddy issues.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.