Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she has the most determined career driven ambitious work ethic, as she has said she has been working as a weekend waitress at the care home for a while, surely especially in recent times they would be crying out for support staff etc, she already has her foot in the door, so why not ask for volunteer experience or even try a different job at the care home.

I don’t believe in the protestant work ethic. I do not dream of labour. But she seems like a great mum so I wish her well with Myla and the new baby. I hope in the future she does well.

Reactions: 1
I began my access to nursing and midwifery when my boy was 2 and hes 6 now and i finally qualify in the summer 😌 it is possible but it is seriously hard. Emotionally and mentally challenging as a course in general but even more tough when you have a child! You have to have support. I’d have loved more children but I wanted my career to come first.. maybe after. I just hope he steps up when she’s ready to embark on that career!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
One of her followers said she’s a fantastic role model. I’m sure she’s a nice girl but I’d hardly look up to someone in her position. :unsure:

Reactions: 2
Her latest vids are giving me the vibe that baby daddy really is not interested any more. Quite sad really.

Reactions: 9
8CB4160B-4DF6-40A6-8D2B-EB21E1F41E08.jpeg
She may well give him kids. What a nasty comment. The new girlfriend hasn’t done anything wrong in my eyes. She obviously knows he has a baby and another on the way, but I can understand why the dynamics have changed, him and Esme were sleeping together before when ‘coparenting’ for gods sake !! I saw another one ‘shame on the new girlfriend’ why?? Because she doesn’t let her boyfriend round to Esmes all the time for a shag !! Honestly 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s said Him and Myla have a great relationship so that’s all that matters at the end of the day...

Reactions: 25
View attachment 928376She may well give him kids. What a nasty comment. The new girlfriend hasn’t done anything wrong in my eyes. She obviously knows he has a baby and another on the way, but I can understand why the dynamics have changed, him and Esme were sleeping together before when ‘coparenting’ for gods sake !! I saw another one ‘shame on the new girlfriend’ why?? Because she doesn’t let her boyfriend round to Esmes all the time for a shag !! Honestly 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’s said Him and Myla have a great relationship so that’s all that matters at the end of the day...
Omg I saw the ‘shame on the new girlfriend’ comment too!! Last I remember was it was Esme making childish videos about her!

Reactions: 2
Why do people think because they’ve had a child with a man it’s a flex? It’s seriously not if he’s left you after you intentionally got pregnant again. Stop using the fact you’re a ‘baby mama’ to get back at the new woman who’s done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 18
If he cheated on her and ran off with another female and the other female knew he had a partner and children, then yes by all means let's get that girl told about girl code, respect, splitting up a family etc however

Esme made it clear they weren't together so he was single and entitled to meet someone else. What is he meant to do? Be single forever because he has children lol

The new girl should be praised as shes clearly happy taking him and his children on and that to me is a huge pat on the back because I couldn't do it.
I never dated anyone with children because I wanted the attention, I wanted to have their first child with my partner, I couldn't deal with baby mommas etc so I stayed away from lads with children

So I take my hat off to her!!!

Esme needs to stop the secret disses and likes of bitchy comments as it's just making her look petty and immature. She must of wanted the perfect family unit with him and it didn't work, yes that will bloody hurt and sting like a witch but it is what it is and you've got to move on

It annoys me because I think she's got so much going for her but she is wasting her time and energy on her ex.

Reactions: 14
I’m genuinely confused on how a young girl would want to be with a man that’s about to have a baby with his ex? Like is he going to text his gf while esme is in labour, watch her give birth then go home?

It must be tough for her, he had his cake and ate it now she’s left not knowing where she stood. I hope after the baby is born he steps up so she can have some time to herself

I’m genuinely confused on how a young girl would want to be with a man that’s about to have a baby with his ex? Like is he going to text his gf while esme is in labour, watch her give birth then go home?

It must be tough for her, he had his cake and ate it now she’s left not knowing where she stood. I hope after the baby is born he steps up so she can have some time to herself

I think she probably baby trapped him and him standing by her but not being with her is a good thing. She's manipulative

Reactions: 4
I think she probably baby trapped him and him standing by her but not being with her is a good thing. She's manipulative

This whole “baby trap” thing is old. They are both adults, he’s got one child already he knows how babies are made. Of course standing by her is good nobody is saying it’s not but how do you know she’s manipulative? How do you know he’s a complete innocent angel and Esme has planned the whole thing? They both said they wanted a baby together, he even agreed in writing in a text on an old video. They are both in each other’s lives forever now, trapped with each other not one up against the other

This whole “baby trap” thing is old. They are both adults, he’s got one child already he knows how babies are made. Of course standing by her is good nobody is saying it’s not but how do you know she’s manipulative? How do you know he’s a complete innocent angel and Esme has planned the whole thing? They both said they wanted a baby together, he even agreed in writing in a text on an old video. They are both in each other’s lives forever now, trapped with each other not one up against the other

I think she probably told him she was on the pill or something. I guess either way we will never know though.

I think his new girlfriend probably just likes him . Fair play to her.
If they have kids together I think tit will hit the fan though

Esme despite her sweet voice has alot of enemies. She has shown her true snide side on tiktok. I remember an awful post about her Dad's girlfriend it was nasty.

Reactions: 4
She’s had the baby and called her Octavia. Not the type of name I was expecting.

She posted this on her story praising baby daddy. Had to get it in there that he was holding her hand. 😅

323175AF-6A36-415F-8338-3CE8D7E691B0.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she post it on Instagram ( she’s private so not sure )
Yes she did, I’ve edited my post have a look above for what she put on her story.

Her grid post is just one of her holding the baby, then him holding the baby, then the baby covered in gunk. She said she came late last night.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.