Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh she needed a thread! So what’s everyone thinking? She’s mentioned before about 16 hours a week so I’m thinking she’s claiming as a single mum but they are together

Reactions: 7
This 100%! She needs to be careful; someone might report her seeing as her tiktok handle is her name too and every detail of her life is on social media.

I really like(d) her, I found her content sweet and endearing and she is a very similar mum to how I am, but I’m way in my 30s. I’m just shocked that she’s that good at co parenting with the dad that she’s having another baby. Then she’s surprised that tiktok audience aren’t happy and questioning her?

Yeah shes got to expect questions about it as she bangs on about single mum, single young mum and now boom. I'm 16 weeks pregnant and it's to Mylas dad.

Reactions: 3
She pops up on my fyp every so often. Seems like her and baby daddy are living apart whilst still together to maximise benefits, or maybe its a fwb type of situation? Either way I think that'll be quite confusing for Myla as she gets older and give her a skewed perspective on relationships. She seems like a good mum otherwise but I agree she'll end up getting reported to the dwp if she isn't careful!

Reactions: 9
I do really like her tiktoks she does seem lovely and it’s a nice portrayal of a young single mum but the dad situation and the amazon wish list give me the ick. I reckon the dad is just stringing her along until someone better comes in, it seems like they are potentially back together at the minute of at least an fwb situation (I wonder how happy she really is with that)

Reactions: 9
She's made herself popular by using the whole working single mum hashtags and showing off her AMAAAAZING co-parenting rship (lmao) which is clearly a smokescreen for the 2 of them living apart to claim max benefits. She said she is in a council property so it will be low rent no doubt covered by housing benefit. If they declare they live together they will want to know the boyfriends financial status and I think she's said before he works full time so she would no doubt lose a lot of money! The whole Amazon wishlist thing is ridiculous too.

I find the Amazon wish list uncomfortable; here but my kid presents so I don’t have too!

Reactions: 6
I stopped watching when nearly every tiktok was opening from the wishlist. It it wasn't that it was food shopping so I unfollowed. But then she popped up on FYP with her pregnancy announcement.

Also her voice irritates me on the voice overs its too put on as when she went live her voice wasn't that bad. It was "normal".

He apparently still lives at his Mums so she will be getting single person council tax, single person allowance along with child benefits and housing benefits. Most of that would disappear if he moved in with her.

I feel awful saying this but I've gone from really liking her to everything just irritating me. Even how she's been responding to people's comments by doing the videos and dancing. It's a serious matter bringing a baby into the world and she has a lot of young viewers, who will have questions, some may come across blunt and yes some may be a bit too personal but when you share your life on tiktok you need to expect questions like that.

Reactions: 10
Haha yeah whats with the dancing? "Its a serious matter" she says as she mouths along to Dua Lipa and dances around... wtf? Do a normal vid then lmao.

• Haha
Find it frustrating she had all these plans to do an access course and instead she’s having another baby to “co-parent”. I really liked her but now just feel like there’s something really disingenuous about her.

Reactions: 8
Find it frustrating she had all these plans to do an access course and instead she’s having another baby to “co-parent”. I really liked her but now just feel like there’s something really disingenuous about her.
She has probably realised the benefits colleges offer single parents, or those with low household income and thought ideal opportunity for two lots of covered nursey fees!

Reactions: 4
I actually quite like her overall. What I find irritating is when people say their pregnancy was a surprise. Was it though? Because unless you’re using contraception that fails then it’s not really a surprise is it? Not just that, she said it was ONE night, you’d have to be very lucky or unlucky to fall pregnant I’d say! Also given that she’s mentioned previously that she’s like another child with her ex leads me to believe even more that her pregnancy wasn’t an accident!

Reactions: 14
Ah I like her, I come across her on my FYP every so often, I do find it odd that she’s not with the baby’s dad but has fallen pregnant by him again, I find co parenting an odd choice in this instance but might just be me lol

Reactions: 3
I actually quite like her overall. What I find irritating is when people say their pregnancy was a surprise. Was it though? Because unless you’re using contraception that fails then it’s not really a surprise is it? Not just that, she said it was ONE night, you’d have to be very lucky or unlucky to fall pregnant I’d say! Also given that she’s mentioned previously that she’s like another child with her ex leads me to believe even more that her pregnancy wasn’t an accident!
Exactly this! “I was so shocked” you had sex hun what did you expect

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i also find when she does the food shop videos there is like one punnet of blueberries and that’s it , i spend about £50-£60 a week on food shops for me and my daughter but that’s including 2 punnets of strawberries 2 of raspberries a pack of bananas, mangoes , grapes it all adds up my food shop could be £30 a week if i bought no fruit and veg too 😂

Reactions: 2
She's going to find herself reported for benefit fraud if she isnt careful, putting all this on tiktok. The baby daddy staying over but they arent in a relationship and now she's pregnant........ classic move that could land her in hot water!

There’s definitely some kind of fraud going on there I think. I just can’t get my head around wanting another child with your ex, even if they are your first child’s parent. She’s mentioned before they’d like another child together but why? I’m sure in an ideal world, a lot of men and woman would like all of their children with the same person but they wouldn’t run back to their ex for it. Just think it’s a bit odd to bring another child into an already broken up relationship.

She also can’t preach co-parenting/great friendship when she’s jumped into his bed or him into hers.

I think she will get a shock if the baby daddy does end up moving on. “Co parenting” is simple when it’s just the two of you and you’ve still got a relationship but once that’s taken away and there’s another person involved it’s a different story. Unsure how it can be “unplanned” when she said before they both want to have another baby and they would have to discuss when to have sex...now they’ve apparently had ONE night and she’s pregnant. I think she’s shocked at how many people are like “hang on..” she preaches that she struggles being a single mum and she leaves the flat in a
Tip for a few days...yet mylas dad is literally right there and she only works the weekends

She's going to find herself reported for benefit fraud if she isnt careful, putting all this on tiktok. The baby daddy staying over but they arent in a relationship and now she's pregnant........ classic move that could land her in hot water!
She’s absolutely ridiculous if she thinks no one is going to report this. Her tiktok handle IS HER NAME 👏🏻

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.