Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she unfollowed and untagged him a while ago before she had Octavia cos people were accusing them of being together.
I’m sure she did follow again recently, I think I checked when the last drama kicked off. On n off more than a household lightswitch.

Also I can’t believe you’ve changed your picture 😮

I think Esme has done incredibly well. I know it’s not been smooth and she’s had her moments but after seeing how Maisie and Jordan behaved I think she’s put up with a lot! Raising 2 young children practically alone while he’s coming and going as he pleases must of been tough. I’m glad she’s starting to feel better!! If you see this Esme, well done keep doing what your doing!

Reactions: 9
I’m not siding with anyone. In the messages they both had cropped out responses, nadir had her messages crossed out and esme only had one message, I think it’s all a bit too fishy to only post one parts of the message to make one person look bad when in the blocked out ones could have been 100x worse.

Reactions: 2
In fairness, all of this benefit dodging talk isn’t right? You can live alone and claim benefits legally and still be in a relationship with your baby daddy.

I also believe that if she lives alone she still has a right to call herself a single mum as the mental and physical load will fall to her. If Jordan has been with another girl, Esme is doing the majority of the donkey work for those kids.

I also would probably be a little hesitant to allow my kids to be around the Maisie/Jordan situation which sounds very very toxic. I do agree with someone else that it could have just been Jordan saying that to Maisie but equally if I was Esme and my baby daddy was being a hot mess with a relationship that is all over social media with threats and claims of violence I would also say “sorry pal but you’re going to have to get your ducks in a row before I can allow the girls to be in that situation”

I have 0 respect for all of them to be fair.

Jordan - We don’t see a lot of him in videos or things anymore, but in a way I think this is a good thing that Esme is now keeping their coparenting away from social media. She has maintained in previous videos he is still involved and still sees both girls. Clearly loves this drama to a certain extent having 2 girls “fight” over him. Comes across as a bit of a dick head for how both girls have portrayed him but we have also all made our own assumptions. We only see what we see from their socials. If I was him and Maisie had said I assaulted her and her friend but then she back tracks and said he never did I would not have gone back there. HUGE red flags…

Esme - Nobody can say she’s a bad mother. She isn’t. I’ve followed her account from before her following got big and the love she has for her daughters is second to none. I sympathise with being a lone parent as have been there myself, it is hard and can get very lonely. She has been naive with Jordan thinking they would have the perfect family in the end, one of them was bound to move on at one point it just happened to be him. And she always maintained they were just coparenting but we have all now realised her feelings were way deeper than that. She has acted very childish with the “time wasn’t in our favour video,” not going to lie. BUT - all that aside - she IS a good mum. Nobody can take that away from her. Again we only see what she puts on social media. But I feel the fact she hasn’t retaliated to Maisie with videos or anything potentially shows a mature growth here? She is clearly focussing on her daughters. With the way Maisie has behaved quite frankly I wouldn’t want her around my children either. But she doesn’t have the right to dictate who Jordan is in a relationship with. So I guess she either needs to be present for the contact or just trust in him that Maisie won’t be there if he has the girls alone at any point.

Maisie - At the start I actually somewhat liked her? She was clearly happy with Jordan as was he with her. However, some of her friends made videos which didn’t help the situation (Erin mainly) regarding Esme. Maisie included making videos which in my opinion would have been hard for Esme to watch but then at the same time Esme shouldn’t have been looking. She has proved her childishness with how she behaved with the tiktok video of “assault.” Assault is a HUGE accusation to make about someone, especially if that someone has children. Jordan seems in no way shape or form perfect, none of them do. But assault is a huge accusation and even out of anger, if you know no assault has taken place, you do not throw that accusation around. When she made her “apology” video if that’s what you can call it…I lost all immediate respect for her and can very much understand why Esme would not want her daughters around her. Maisie and her friends seem very quick to react to things without thinking about the long term consequences. Especially when she is on a platform that is very open and public and currently involved with a baby mums baby daddy in which said baby mum has rather a large following….

All in all, I think I now respect Esme the most out of all of them. She has made mistakes along the way, but this chapter of him being with someone else is new. Octavia is 3 months at the end of March. Since she’s given birth she has had a lot to deal with. Having 2 under 3 is by no means easy whilst also having the pressure of trying to maintain contact with your baby daddy who’s girlfriend comes across as being a bit controlling if that’s the right word. Maisie clearly has trust issues to think Jordan and Esme were doing things behind her back. As well as being able to so easily throw the word “assault” around which is HUGE for anybody but let alone when you have children. If Esme has said that Maisie can’t be around the girls then that does not mean Jordan can’t see his kids. Maybe they can have contact at her flat or go out together as the 4 of them so Esme can trust that she will not be present.

If she has said Jordan can’t see his kids because of his relationship and will not allow contact while he is with Maisie - that is wrong. And Jordan could take her to court for access if she has said that which Maisie stated in her video.

The three of them need to remember the girls are at the bottom of all of this and quite frankly with the videos that have been made recently I’m surprised child services haven’t been involved with safe guarding concerns. Not to mention Esme has openly admitted on instagram and on tiktok videos that she is struggling with her mental health. That does not give Esme permission to be a witch if she has said the above to Jordan (regarding access) BUT we have a barely 12 week post partum mother of 2 under 3 here. Esme seems to be getting on with her life where as Maisie is trying to cause friction and it is not acceptable on any level.

So if the 3 of you ever read this - please remember them 2 beautiful little girls come first. Jordan should be pulling his weight and have set contact in place. Maisie needs to respect Esme and vice versa. Esme and Maisie have no need to communicate with each other. If Maisie and Jordan’s relationship is to continue that Is fine but respect must be given to Esme’s wishes and concerns around Maisie seeing the girls as she is the primary care giver to the both of them. Jordan and Esme’s communication should be solely about the girls and nothing else.

If that doesn’t work go to mediation failing that go to court and get contact set in child arrangement orders for both girls. STOP playing mind games STOP posting unnecessary tit on social media and REMEMBER to respect each other and PUT them 2 little girls first.

Period.
Here here. 👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
546CF274-3484-4D45-B4E2-62FAB405D1D4.jpeg

have you ever seen something so odd looking and frightfully unattractive 🥴 her face I can’t explain why, just gives me ‘the ick”

• Angry
Reactions: 3
going to sound like an absolute karen here but is that really all the fruit and veg they eat in a week?!

my toddler would destroy that in one day 💀

Last edited:
going to sound like an absolute karen here but is that really all the fruit and veg they eat in a week?!

my toddler would destroy that in one day 💀
Maybe she has some in? Kids are so different. My 5 year old lives for “picky bits” and a packed lunch is his dream and he costs us SO MUCH money in fruit. Like it’s worrying how much he eats but he doesn’t really like “proper dinners” so it all kind of balances out.

Wheras my 4 year old barely eats any fruit apart from her “fruit of the moment” which at the moment is satsumas - however she LOVES proper home cooked dinners so I know she gets her nutrition from there.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 1123629

have you ever seen something so odd looking and frightfully unattractive 🥴 her face I can’t explain why, just gives me ‘the ick”
That’s horrible, I don’t think there is any need to insult her looks. She’s a young girl and we know she reads here, that’s really damaging to read about yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hilarious, I’ve had plenty to say about her in here if you look back. Insulting someone’s looks is a step too far.
Maybe if you’re worried about insulting people, tattle isn’t the best place for you. You can’t say negative stuff about someone on a forum based on opinions, but get offended over comments on looks. There’s no in-between lol.

This is a 46 page thread and the first time her looks have been brought up, which was completely unnecessary imo. There’s numerous things she can be criticised for, but that is not one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Maybe if you’re worried about insulting people, tattle isn’t the best place for you. You can’t say negative stuff about someone on a forum based on opinions, but get offended over comments on looks. There’s no in-between lol.
I’m not easily offended at all and of course there’s a lot of insults on Tattle but saying a young mum’s face is frightfully unattractive and gives you the ick is a step too far. There’s never a need to criticise someone’s face that they can’t change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is a 46 page thread and the first time her looks have been brought up, which was completely unnecessary imo. There’s numerous things she can be criticised for, but that is not one of them.
That’s incorrect. I’ve seen multiple comments about her eyebrows! Even if they’ve been deleted they still happened. 😴 anyway back to the thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.