Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Well! Can we all at least agree that the baby daddy is the most skinny jeans, no socks on boat shoes, kicked out of a pub for snorting in the toilets guy ever? I mean he's literally the Urban Dictionary definition of his name. Tribal tattoos, probably drives an Audi A1 or Vauxhall Corsa. And she is fawning all over him. Strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

imalittleyellowfish

I don’t even know where to start?

I have followed Esme since Myla was about 18 months? She popped up on my fyp one day and I loved the meal ideas from her for my own children, loved watching her days out, thought the coparenting was great, loved her YouTube videos, thought she was an amazing mummy etc.

And then she got pregnant? Which is fair enough, if that’s what they both wanted as they knew the risk by having casual unprotected sex. But I find it so god damn disrespectful of her attitude towards his new relationship. Liking sympathy comments. Making a cringe video of their time together. Esme hun, how would YOU feel if your new partners ex was doing that on social media?

We don’t know the ins and outs. But all I can see is a really immature girl who is about to have her second baby by a man that she probably thought would never move on from her. Yet if you scroll down her page there is videos of previous questions she’s answered. Questions like “how will you feel when he moves on?” “How will you feel if there is a new girlfriend in terms of Myla” and she answers them saying she won’t get involved in their relationship. She’s only concerned about Myla and how Myla is with the new girlfriend. And now she’s making cringe videos for the world to see of her and her ex? And commenting on her baby daddy’s girlfriends friends videos?

Esme, you’re not at school anymore. You’re about to have your second child. You need to be a ROLE MODEL for those girls. And the way you’re currently behaving screams nothing but a jealous little girl. You made it abundantly clear that you weren’t together. Shagging your baby daddy is NOT coparenting. Coparenting is handing your child over to their dad and accepting the fact he’s moved on. No matter how hard that may be, you’ve stated from day 1 you’re a “single parent” and purely just “coparenting” with Jordan. Have some self respect. You’re honestly behaving like a selfish little brat. He was never yours to keep! Just because you’ve had his daughters doesn’t mean you own him!

Reactions: 22

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
I know it’s a wild concept but I decided to go to university and have a career, get married and buy a house before I had my child. So that our tax money could support Esmes bad decision making ☺
And funnily enough your grave will still be the same size 😂😂as I said, it’s tattle people are entitled to say their piece but to call her out on having a council flat makes you look a right twat, hopefully you don’t raise your child with that dreadful attitude

Reactions: 21

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
Well! Can we all at least agree that the baby daddy is the most skinny jeans, no socks on boat shoes, kicked out of a pub for snorting in the toilets guy ever? I mean he's literally the Urban Dictionary definition of his name. Tribal tattoos, probably drives an Audi A1 or Vauxhall Corsa. And she is fawning all over him. Strange.
he looks like the type of guy who’d snap ‘you up x’ at 1am

• Haha
Reactions: 21

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
I’m actually embarrassed by esme’s comment on the new girlfriends friends TikTok. What is she playing at? Leave the girl alone you weirdo

Reactions: 20

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Everyone saying Esme is a poor downtrodden mother entitled to her housing.
I literally don't know any other single mums who are eligible for council flats that go on holiday to centre parks......with their family and "baby daddy" .
Why is she not entitled to her housing? I just don’t get it, so what was supposed to happen when she had nowhere to go? The kid would have been put in care and Esme on the street? And because they live in a council flat they’re not allowed to go on holiday. I’m sorry I’m just really confused at what people think single mums are meant to do, sit at home and not do anything because their housing is paid for so obviously they shouldn’t enjoy their life

Reactions: 20

imalittleyellowfish

Do you know what, I’m actually shocked. Esme had us all fooled that she was so hard done by being by herself with 2 kids under 3, a premature newborn with health issues, clearly having daddy issues with Jordan moving on. WHEN ALL ALONG HE WAS LEADING A DOUBLE LIFE. I have 0 respect for either of them and they are really REALLY going to fuck their daughters lives up if they carry on behaving this way. Poor Myla probably doesn’t know if she’s coming or going. And the fact he ASSAULTED her and punched her best friend? Maisie if you read this GET HIM DONE. Then we will see how much Esme struggles when she has no Jordan or his dick. Fucking pathetic that’s pissed me right off

Reactions: 19

Nixen

Chatty Member
Drunk driving, lives with his parents and has 2 kids at 25. Sounds like a real catch

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
It’s funny because all her followers are saying we are sad, have no life and are jealous of her. Jealous of what exactly? I’m very much happy in my long term relationship and even if I wasn’t in a relationship, I wouldn’t be banging my ex any chance I got 👀

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
Okay, saying you'd raise them to be better than Esme, still weird but fine. Bringing her incredibly young children into your judgemental tirade of Holier Than Thou replies? A wee bit unnecessary. You seem like a real "elevenerife" kinda person. You appear to be on the wrong thread if you're simply looking for someone to congratulate you on not getting pregnant at the age of 22, or not having a council flat.
I’ll raise my child to do better than Esme. Or Myla and Octavia 🤣

tiredmom

Let's hope your circumstances never change once you have a child.
Exactly! My ex and me both went to uni, had what we thought were stable jobs, then he got made redundant and I didn’t get my bonuses which we relied on.

now I work full time, live in a council house and am a single parent. Am I ashamed? No! I bloody proud of the fact I still work, manage to pay all my bills and crippling childcare on top. My estate is mainly private, there’s only my house and another two that are council still. My children are happy, healthy and Well looker after. You can’t accuse Esme of not looking after Myla properly.

just because you live on a council estate/house doesn’t mean you are a scrounger, have no ambitions etc.

My neighbours are a lot more friendly here then when I live in a very posh area of my town

• Heart
Reactions: 18

laylamich_

My heart actually does hurt for her. It’s really fucking hard watching them be with someone else while your holding the kids and wondering where it went wrong especially with all the hormones of having a new baby. Maisie and her friends know what they are doing but equally so did Esme posting that video and keeping it up of them both.

I don’t know how any of your defend this man, like surely he wasn’t telling her ‘if you get caught pregnant just know I’m going to dip’ he was absolutely selling her the fantasy family life

The new girl seems like she’s just happy in love young and naïve and it’s his responsibility to tell her to respect esme’s feelings for his daughters sake what if she has a depression spiral because of this cruel posting in bed going on holiday photos all over social media who’s going to be taking care of these girls? his ex just gave birth to his baby a few weeks ago.. imagine yourself in her position and just have the tiniest bit of respect what if they work out long term Myla and Octavia are never going to like a woman who intentionally caused their mother harm in such a vulnerable time of her life can you not just wait a few months it’s disgusting that he allows it

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Why do people think because they’ve had a child with a man it’s a flex? It’s seriously not if he’s left you after you intentionally got pregnant again. Stop using the fact you’re a ‘baby mama’ to get back at the new woman who’s done nothing wrong.

imalittleyellowfish

End of the day the only one getting hurt now is herself. She preaches about mental health but literally causes herself drama. They were stupid enough not to take precautions on their “one night” together and now an innocent little girl has to be brought into this mess as well as Myla. Honestly if I was her mum I’d have sat her down and literally said what are you doing. Not for the fact she’s having two lovely little girls, but for how she’s let herself be treated. And how she treats herself and how she holds herself. Myla is a beautiful little happy healthy girl. And I’m sure this baby girl will be the exact same, happy and healthy. As a mum, I cannot fault Esme. She’s a brilliant mum. But this is such a messy situation to bring kids into. There is no nice “coparenting” when you’re still sleeping together. I’m all for taking the kids on days out together, both being there on birthdays and Christmas etc. But if you’re not together - there should be boundaries. She had her head in the clouds and I feel sorry for her that she let herself be lead on. As from the outside looking in, it looks so toxic and she looks controlling. Her mental health is so important especially now she’s having 2 under 3. A new born and a 2 and a half year old is a lot. Stop having baby daddy issues and PUT YOURSELF FIRST. Or your girls will be the ones that suffer. And for gods sake, make him have Myla overnight!

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
It’s actually really sad to see her admit that she thought they’d be a family in the end. I feel for her. I hope her mum is at least helping her.

anon666

View attachment 1123629

have you ever seen something so odd looking and frightfully unattractive 🥴 her face I can’t explain why, just gives me ‘the ick”
not to police the thread but this is pretty uncalled for, she's a new mum who has admitted she struggles with PPD depression & unless ur a supermodel urself.... who are u to judge?! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree she's a bit shady and her situation with baby daddy is fucked and immature but that's a bit below the belt imo

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Honestly that video just makes me think even more getting pregnant by him was an attempt to get him back properly or stop him from moving on. She’s making herself look really, really stupid.