Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get it, she’s upset when she’s in a better place she will cringe at the video and regret doing it but it doesn’t look good on her part. The new girlfriends friend commented what about Maisie so obviously they are all aware of it now

Reactions: 7
All the “stay strong hun” comments as if she didn’t cause this herself. Not everything needs to be plastered on social media ffs

Reactions: 4
I mean I've been here previously reading and agreeing but as woman and a lot of us prob mothers what people are writing right now isnt right. Were talking like shes the devil but we will all know a couple of girls/women were we live doing worse. We have all been young and and disillusioned and wanted the best, maybe her upbringing was tit and craves better. I dont know, I previously agreed with a lot on here, still do. But are we all okay sticking the boot into a single mum who's pregnant and prob feeling the lowest. I can put my hand up and say I have not once not even twice but prob multiple times when younger made tit mistake give tit people chances and craved love on the wrong places. Beauty is I'm 33 now, shes not. Shes learning and hurting. Please let's be better because tearing into a young pregnant mum with a toddler doesnt feel right

We are all talking like we havent been young been in a toxic relationship, etc. We learn. Shes 20 and shes learning the body hard way. Come on girls. Bloody hell

Reactions: 11
I mean I've been here previously reading and agreeing but as woman and a lot of us prob mothers what people are writing right now isnt right. Were talking like shes the devil but we will all know a couple of girls/women were we live doing worse. We have all been young and and disillusioned and wanted the best, maybe her upbringing was tit and craves better. I dont know, I previously agreed with a lot on here, still do. But are we all okay sticking the boot into a single mum who's pregnant and prob feeling the lowest. I can put my hand up and say I have not once not even twice but prob multiple times when younger made tit mistake give tit people chances and craved love on the wrong places. Beauty is I'm 33 now, shes not. Shes learning and hurting. Please let's be better because tearing into a young pregnant mum with a toddler doesnt feel right

We are all talking like we havent been young been in a toxic relationship, etc. We learn. Shes 20 and shes learning the body hard way. Come on girls. Bloody hell
None of us have said this to her, so unless she comes looking here she won’t see it. None of us are saying we’re perfect at all, but I certainly haven’t had another baby with someone I’ve said I’m in a toxic relationship with. End of the day she got pregnant again to try and trap him into a relationship and get some attention from him which clearly hasn’t worked. I feel for her because it takes two to tango and he should step up. Stepping up for Myla and the baby does not mean he’s not allowed to move on when he’s made it very clear he doesn’t want to be with her after they had their first baby. Why would he miraculously want to be with her after a second. She’s liking bad comments about him and his girlfriend, saying all the haters are his girlfriend and her friends. So things are clearly strained already. How is anything going to get better when the baby is born and he wants his girlfriend to meet her etc it will all go down like a lead balloon. Esme was naive to think they would be a happy family and the baby would fix everything. Babies don’t fix anything, you just end up raising them in a broken home with parents who hate eachother instead. They had a healthy coparenting relationship by the looks of things with Myla which I applaud her for as it couldn’t have been easy, so much so we all thought she was committing benefit fraud. Now I genuinely think he doesn’t give a tit about her at all and it’s been her chasing after him this whole time. It can’t be nice to be pregnant and lonely and going through that heartbreak, it’s hard enough not pregnant, but all of our points here is that Esme knew exactly what she was doing and getting herself in to. She could have not had sex with him, could have used protection or if it was an accident as she claims she could have had an abortion. But she didn’t because she thought it would make him stay and now it hasn’t she’s airing her dirty laundry in the hope all the comments slating him make her feel better and make his new girlfriend leave him. It’s not fair to say we’re tearing into her etc, none of us have messaged her privately or even commented so if she comes and reads it here then that’s up to her

Reactions: 15

It’s a gossip site. That’s what happens on here. Some opinions are stronger than others and that’s all they are, opinions. Nobody’s ‘tearing into her’ and nobody’s spoken about her like she’s the devil 😅 Her age, etc has nothing to do with it. She’s a grown woman and nobody’s out to get her here like you’re making out. You’ve never gossiped about someone in real life? Of course you have. Put your life on the internet and all the personal, messy bits, people will gossip. The same as I can bet there’s people in her actual life gossiping about this situation she’s in!

Reactions: 12
She talked on and on and on about only wanting to have the same baby daddy for future kids.
Then POOF she's pregnant by him..

I remember she used to go on about how awful her dad and his girlfriend are. Wonder if she's worse than we know in real life too.

She seems very self serving.

Reactions: 6
Nah she’s a grown ass woman who decided at 19 she was ready to be a mum, so I’ll treat her as a grown ass woman thanks. A stupid one yeah, but she’s not a child. And she’s going to have a grow up even faster now she’s soon going to have 2 children relying on her.

Reactions: 13
I had two kids at her age and I can tell you now I didn’t air my dirty laundry on social media, saying one minute my baby daddy was toxic, next minute she’s pregnant again. And I feel so embarrassed for her ex and his new girlfriend with her latest tik tok, like that is not normal. She needs to step away from social media because she’s acting a bit crazy if truth be told. No-one is ripping into her it’s just honest truths about her behaviour. As I said before, she’s protested for many many months on tik tok they split so why is she so hurt and bothered enough to a childish tik Tok basically to say “he’s mine” when she Claimed #singlemom hash tag in every bloody video. She isn’t a naive innocent girl she’s a woman and trust me you can see exactly what she had planned.

Reactions: 9
I don't think she gets a free pass for being young tbh, she relinquished that when she chose to have 2 babies in a very questionable situation. By doing that her mistakes impact on innocent children and the results might not show for years.

If they haven’t been together for months and months, and he’s spoken to girls before why is she now heartbroken? Unless they never actually fully split up. I’m not saying Esme is the massive issue because clearly her baby dad is living this great double life playing dad when he wants and being a normal lad when he isn’t. I still find it really weird a girl would want to be with a guy that’s got a baby on the way with their already baby mum, clearly there was something still there for them to sleep together in the first place...what’s guna happen when she goes into labour? Jordan ditches his girlfriend for the night then comes back and Esme is left holding a newborn? Just sounds like a massive mess

Reactions: 5

Nah sorry don’t agree. I don’t care how old someone is, when they decide to become a parent they grow the duck up and stop acting like an airy, fairy teenager. Regardless of age her own daughter quite clearly hasn’t crossed her mind. Who would want that kind of life for their child? The poor kid must be so confused. One minute mummy and daddy are best friends and the next they’re not because daddy moved on and mummy can’t handle it. I for sure would put my own feelings and heartache aside and strictly co-parent from the start, no matter how hard it was. I wouldn’t end up pregnant again and raise yet another child as a single parent. Her child should have come first and she didn’t. Esme SHOULD have been focusing on a healthy co-parenting relationship and she couldn’t do it. She’s in her 20’s and she knows right and wrong.

Also like to add I’ve been in toxic relationships and if I had my son back then, I sure as hell would have ran for the hills. He comes before me and always will. I’m only a few years older than esme but I’m not an idiot and I sure as hell don’t fall for anyone’s bullshit.

Reactions: 10
Nah sorry don’t agree. I don’t care how old someone is, when they decide to become a parent they grow the duck up and stop acting like an airy, fairy teenager. Regardless of age her own daughter quite clearly hasn’t crossed her mind. Who would want that kind of life for their child? The poor kid must be so confused. One minute mummy and daddy are best friends and the next they’re not because daddy moved on and mummy can’t handle it. I for sure would put my own feelings and heartache aside and strictly co-parent from the start, no matter how hard it was. I wouldn’t end up pregnant again and raise yet another child as a single parent. Her child should have come first and she didn’t. Esme SHOULD have been focusing on a healthy co-parenting relationship and she couldn’t do it. She’s in her 20’s and she knows right and wrong.

Also like to add I’ve been in toxic relationships and if I had my son back then, I sure as hell would have ran for the hills. He comes before me and always will. I’m only a few years older than esme but I’m not an idiot and I sure as hell don’t fall for anyone’s bullshit.
Exactly! Jordan had his cake and ate it and it was passed off as “co parenting”. Co parenting isn’t having cosy nights in with your baby dad, going to his families for dinner most nights and taking them on your family holiday. That’s friends with benefits with a kid invovled at the least, now he’s moved on and he’s not interested this is when it will become actual co parenting and it’s already going tits up

Reactions: 10
Think back, she admitted she’d been with him for 5 minutes when she got pregnant with her first baby. She got pregnant by accident whilst in a very casual hook-up. The fact she stepped up and made a good job of being a young mum and co-parenting with someone she wasn’t in a relationship with, was commendable.

But this Is where the respect ends. I remember seeing her say(can’t remember if it was a live or a video), that she wanted her kids close together and to share the same father. I remember thinking this was massively irresponsible and very immature.

If she’s playing little games now to try and get attention from a man who she basically used to get her “mumma” fantasy, then she should be pitied. She should spend more time concentrating on the reality of her situation rather than making videos. Support from tiktok followers means very little in the real world - they won’t be there to help you in reality Esme even if reading their empty nice words boosts your ego momentarily. Harsh but true I’m afraid.

Well, well, well.

isn’t this interesting! It goes to show that she was smug for a reason before as she didn’t know about the new girlfriend of his. Clearly he told her or she found out the past few days and has realised that “co-parenting” will actually be co-parenting now, no more sleeping together in a friends with benefits type situation! What a pig he is. But she is also an idiot being drip fed lies and sweet nothings from him

In the words of my Granny (RIP) “if you air your dirty linen in public, be prepared for people to comment on the state of your knickers”.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This thread deduced he was staying with her at Centre Parks in September, so that was a quick turnaround.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The new girlfriends friends commented asking her to delete it, yikes. Embarrassing for her making such a cringe video

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.