Esme Haynes Payne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and it’s also a shock to esme with the father of her children choosing someone else. That’ll kill anyone, trust me. I know. There will always be some sort of feelings towards someone you had a child with. Would esme actually go out drinking considering she has a breastfed newborn at home? Something else has gone on. It sounds like masie got jealous and angry that Jordan was possibly always round there. More to the story than letting on
Is it really a shock to her though? They “weren’t together” (although that’s anyone’s guess as to how true it is!) at the time.

Jordan’s manipulated the pair of them and played them off against each other from the very beginning. He’ll have loved this, lapping up the attention of two girls publicly fighting over him that’s spilled over from the real world to the online one for all the world to see. Esme, as a mother, should have known better. I’m sorry but that’s a fact. Your kids come first, not someone’s dick. He didn’t want to be with her, she didn’t care and thought she could play happy family’s whilst he was with someone else. It’s backfired, she’s too immature to see that, and has played on everyone’s sympathies for months now. Maisie’s not got the life experience to realise what was going on, and all the while Jordan’s been getting away with it scot free.

For the record, I don’t see any reason why she couldn’t nip to the pub whilst breastfeeding? She gets a night off (mothers are allowed those), she can have a drink and it doesn’t go into her breast milk so no reason why not.

But yes, there’s definitely more than is being let on to here. There’s Maisie’s version, Esme’s version, and the truth. Chances are we’ll never know ✌🏼

Reactions: 2
Is it really a shock to her though? They “weren’t together” (although that’s anyone’s guess as to how true it is!) at the time.

Jordan’s manipulated the pair of them and played them off against each other from the very beginning. He’ll have loved this, lapping up the attention of two girls publicly fighting over him that’s spilled over from the real world to the online one for all the world to see. Esme, as a mother, should have known better. I’m sorry but that’s a fact. Your kids come first, not someone’s dick. He didn’t want to be with her, she didn’t care and thought she could play happy family’s whilst he was with someone else. It’s backfired, she’s too immature to see that, and has played on everyone’s sympathies for months now. Maisie’s not got the life experience to realise what was going on, and all the while Jordan’s been getting away with it scot free.

For the record, I don’t see any reason why she couldn’t nip to the pub whilst breastfeeding? She gets a night off (mothers are allowed those), she can have a drink and it doesn’t go into her breast milk so no reason why not.

But yes, there’s definitely more than is being let on to here. There’s Maisie’s version, Esme’s version, and the truth. Chances are we’ll never know ✌🏼
I’m not saying she shouldn’t go to the pub at all nor drink, I was just saying I doubt she went heavy with a newborn at home.

Reactions: 2
Esme said a while ago she was having videos made about her so I do actually believe these videos may have been made, by who? I don’t know, however no offence to esme but she doesn’t give me rocky vibes when it comes to fighting.

Have I missed something- is Jordan a millionaire? Got a magic Willy? Can’t imagine for one second he’s worth throwing hands over!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Esme as we all know has claimed to have not been in a relationship for a long time, always with the Singlemum hashtags, and octavia was conceived as a one night thing between them. So why shouldn’t Maisie have got involved, as far as she was aware they haven’t been together for a long time too. Yes esme was pregnant but plenty of women form relationships whilst pregnant with other men if her and the dad of the baby have split and plenty of men who aren’t together with the pregnant mother form new relationships. They are acting like kids.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m with Esme 100%. Maisie went with a boy who was expecting a baby with someone else, did she really think it would be that simple? And all this tit about Esme dodging benefits needs to stop she’s clearly not dodging a thing he has just been in a relationship with someone else lol I doubt she’s having to hide she’s a single mum it’s quite clear she doesn’t live with him or get full support from him! I feel really sorry for esme. Not saying she’s perfect no one is but she’s definitely not in the wrong 😅 Maisie and her pals just sound like wee trouble makers & bullies she couldn’t get over the fact her bf was expecting a baby with someone else from the get go she shouldn’t have went with him in the first place if she couldn’t handle things like an adult she’s brought the drama to herself

Jordan would still probably be with her if it wasn’t for all the stupid TikTok’s and obsessing over Esme, that would put anyone off lolI can only imagine how she was in real life with him if that’s what we see on social media😂

let’s see the full convos without anything cropped out ?? evidence that they were out for drinks together all dressed up? Stop deleting comments and cropping messages let’s see what ur hiding :)

Reactions: 17
Fuming I’ve logged on here the first time today and now Maisie’s tiktok is down. This thread was so dead yesterday, proper calm before the storm eh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m with Esme 100%. Maisie went with a boy who was expecting a baby with someone else, did she really think it would be that simple? And all this tit about Esme dodging benefits needs to stop she’s clearly not dodging a thing he has just been in a relationship with someone else lol I doubt she’s having to hide she’s a single mum it’s quite clear she doesn’t live with him or get full support from him! I feel really sorry for esme. Not saying she’s perfect no one is but she’s definitely not in the wrong 😅 Maisie and her pals just sound like wee trouble makers & bullies she couldn’t get over the fact her bf was expecting a baby with someone else from the get go she shouldn’t have went with him in the first place if she couldn’t handle things like an adult she’s brought the drama to herself

Jordan would still probably be with her if it wasn’t for all the stupid TikTok’s and obsessing over Esme, that would put anyone off lolI can only imagine how she was in real life with him if that’s what we see on social media😂

let’s see the full convos without anything cropped out ?? evidence that they were out for drinks together all dressed up? Stop deleting comments and cropping messages let’s see what ur hiding :)
But they haven’t been together for a long time regardless of her getting pregnant. Just because she was pregnant does that mean he can’t do anything even tho they wasn’t together?

But they haven’t been together for a long time regardless of her getting pregnant. Just because she was pregnant does that mean he can’t do anything even tho they wasn’t together?
His main priority should’ve been that baby and the baby’s mum. Not finding a new girl to shag

Reactions: 10
I think the only truth in all of this is that baby daddy jordan is an absolute tit head.

Reactions: 30
His main priority should’ve been that baby and the baby’s mum. Not finding a new girl to shag
Yes of course, totally agree. But as I said she’s always maintained they aren’t together. He could’ve been with Maisie and been a dad to his girls at the same time, but it’s turned into a massive childish tit show all over social media.

Reactions: 3
What I want to know is why has EVERYTHING got to be plastered over social media lately?? Two children are caught in this and it’s all over the internet for everyone to see. I’m disgusted with both sides here actually.
I’m loving the drama because I’m obviously a bit sadistic but I totally agree with you. X

Reactions: 1
Can someone give me a few little bullet points please. I've never heard of these people

Reactions: 1
I didn’t say that, Jordan could essentially do what he wanted as they’re weren't together. Im talking about Maisie, she knew she was getting with a boy who was expecting a baby with someone else, that’s bound to get messy surely she didn’t expect it to be all sunshine and rainbows. If she wasn’t willing to deal with it in an adult way and give Esme respect then she shouldn’t have took things further with him and caused all this drama

Yes of course, totally agree. But as I said she’s always maintained they aren’t together. He could’ve been with Maisie and been a dad to his girls at the same time, but it’s turned into a massive childish tit show all over social media.
This is what I’m saying, Maisie has caused the issues if she wasn’t willing to deal with it properly she should have never got involved with someone expecting a baby with someone else!

Can someone give me a few little bullet points please. I've never heard of these people
-Esme has quite a big following on TikTok (Esmehayespayne) doing single mum content. “Day in the life of a single mum vlog” “Making dinner for me and my daughter” “BnM hauls” that type of stuff.

-Esme always explained that the dad (Jordan) of her daughter Myla, split up not long after Myla was born. But they were ‘friends’ and would ‘happily co-parent’ Jordan would feature on some of her vlog videos.

-In July 2021, Esme announced she was pregnant on TikTok, and confirmed that Jordan is the father.

A602C708-BEDD-4580-B689-2415E1113FF5.jpeg

-On her videos afterwards, she would continuously say that the second baby wasn’t planned. They only had one night together as “friends” and Esme was happy because she wanted a sibling for Myla and for them to have the same dad. (Yeah we’re all confused too!)

-She kept making videos answering comments from people saying her and Jordan don’t work as a couple but are better off as friends and happy co-parenting.

-In November 2021, she made a video of pictures of her and Jordan saying “I know you’ve moved on now and we haven’t been together for a long time but I’m grateful for our girls”. Comments are conveniently turned off.

-I don’t know who snooped and found them (reveal yourself 🤣) That Jordan was now with a girl called Maisie (maisiebeth1 on TikTok). Her friend Erin (Erin.Williamsonn) made a strange video about Maisie and Jordan. It’s pinned on her profile.

-People were asking Esme if Jordan would still feature on her videos and she said (something along the lines of) no, it’s awkward now, it’s complicated he’s moved on. But he still helps her with Myla especially now she’s heavily pregnant.

-Maisie put a video up of her and Jordan like loads of pictures. One of them in bed together, one of them booking a holiday for this summer. This sparked a debate on tattle, just read the earlier pages🤣

-More childish videos from Maisie and her mate. I think a few have been deleted now.

-In December 2021 Esme replied to a comment on her video that Jordan would be the birthing partner. She then gave birth at the end of December to Octavia. (Early and very tiny bless her)

-I’m not sure if it has been deleted but she did a video on Jordan “holding her hand” through the birth. Don’t know if this was to spite Maisie or she was just genuinely thanking her baby’s father.

-January 2022 Esme made a couple of videos about loneliness, declining mental health. Then another (quite upsetting) video in the car of her crying. With text “Having a baby with someone else’s boyfriend is so mentally upsetting when you thought you would have the perfect family” “Everyone thinking I cause drama and having videos made about me and all I wanted was to be left alone while pregnant”

And now the drama from today on Maisie’s now deleted TikTok.

Someone please correct anything that’s wrong or anything I’ve missed. Plz🤣

The whole situation is a mess. A baby and a toddler who don’t deserve any of this drama. Hopefully it will all be deleted and forgotten about by the time they’re old enough to access the internet.

My opinions are. Jordan is a dick. Esme obviously still had feelings for him when they were “just friends and co-parenting” so sleeping together was just stupid. Maisie is very immature. As are her mates. & they all need to grow up, take the drama off the internet and do what’s in the best interests of Myla and Octavia.
Although Esme was stupid for sleeping with her ex, I do think she’s an amazing mum and we’ve all been there thinking “this person will want to be with me again” so I do feel for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
-Esme has quite a big following on TikTok (Esmehayespayne) doing single mum content. “Day in the life of a single mum vlog” “Making dinner for me and my daughter” “BnM hauls” that type of stuff.

-Esme always explained that the dad (Jordan) of her daughter Myla, split up not long after Myla was born. But they were ‘friends’ and would ‘happily co-parent’ Jordan would feature on some of her vlog videos.

-In July 2021, Esme announced she was pregnant on TikTok, and confirmed that Jordan is the father.

View attachment 1089598

-On her videos afterwards, she would continuously say that the second baby wasn’t planned. They only had one night together as “friends” and Esme was happy because she wanted a sibling for Myla and for them to have the same dad. (Yeah we’re all confused too!)

-She kept making videos answering comments from people saying her and Jordan don’t work as a couple but are better off as friends and happy co-parenting.

-In November 2021, she made a video of pictures of her and Jordan saying “I know you’ve moved on now and we haven’t been together for a long time but I’m grateful for our girls”. Comments are conveniently turned off.

-I don’t know who snooped and found them (reveal yourself 🤣) That Jordan was now with a girl called Maisie (maisiebeth1 on TikTok). Her friend Erin (Erin.Williamsonn) made a strange video about Maisie and Jordan. It’s pinned on her profile.

-People were asking Esme if Jordan would still feature on her videos and she said (something along the lines of) no, it’s awkward now, it’s complicated he’s moved on. But he still helps her with Myla especially now she’s heavily pregnant.

-Maisie put a video up of her and Jordan like loads of pictures. One of them in bed together, one of them booking a holiday for this summer. This sparked a debate on tattle, just read the earlier pages🤣

-More childish videos from Maisie and her mate. I think a few have been deleted now.

-In December 2021 Esme replied to a comment on her video that Jordan would be the birthing partner. She then gave birth at the end of December to Octavia. (Early and very tiny bless her)

-I’m not sure if it has been deleted but she did a video on Jordan “holding her hand” through the birth. Don’t know if this was to spite Maisie or she was just genuinely thanking her baby’s father.

-January 2022 Esme made a couple of videos about loneliness, declining mental health. Then another (quite upsetting) video in the car of her crying. With text “Having a baby with someone else’s boyfriend is so mentally upsetting when you thought you would have the perfect family” “Everyone thinking I cause drama and having videos made about me and all I wanted was to be left alone while pregnant”

And now the drama from today on Maisie’s now deleted TikTok.

Someone please correct anything that’s wrong or anything I’ve missed. Plz🤣

The whole situation is a mess. A baby and a toddler who don’t deserve any of this drama. Hopefully it will all be deleted and forgotten about by the time they’re old enough to access the internet.

My opinions are. Jordan is a dick. Esme obviously still had feelings for him when they were “just friends and co-parenting” so sleeping together was just stupid. Maisie is very immature. As are her mates. & they all need to grow up, take the drama off the internet and do what’s in the best interests of Myla and Octavia.
Although Esme was stupid for sleeping with her ex, I do think she’s an amazing mum and we’ve all been there thinking “this person will want to be with me again” so I do feel for her.
The only thing I think you missed is that Esme always said she wanted to give Myla a full sibling, long before they had their “one night” together where she happened to fall pregnant.

Reactions: 5
The only thing I think you missed is that Esme always said she wanted to give Myla a full sibling, long before they had their “one night” together where she happened to fall pregnant.

How could I forget this key part!!

• Haha
[
the obsession with the “full sibling” thing has always given me the ick, she sounded like voldemort talking tit about mudbloods 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.