Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fantastix

in all seriousness, I hope Maisie’s okay. She deserves so much more than getting dragged into this shit show for the rest of her life

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
She really seems to be smashing it on her own with two young kids, fair play to her. I’ve noticed she doesn’t acknowledge any questions about their dad anymore.
I noticed that last week but I went back and looked again, is she deleting them?

hol20x

VIP Member
Really trying to dodge the benefit fraud team isn’t she? Maisie said she caught them, I don’t think she’s just drove by her house and seen that Jordan was there. There’s more to it.

4130AEA7-BB64-427B-A599-71880F6602F2.png

Allie101

Chatty Member
Just because you got married and purchased a house doesn’t mean that your child won’t end up having a baby at 16..? And end up needing suppo

but you don’t KNOW whether that was an option? That’s my whole point. She may very well have been homeless. Her mum might have turned her down and the same thing could very well have happened with the boyfriend as he lives with his mum? Just because it’s family doesn’t mean they have to help you unfortunately.

Her family are incredibly supportive as are her baby daddy's.
As someone else said maybe it was all just very good timing hardship wise. Maybe 4 weeks after getting a job was just fate.
Who knows . Regardless I don't believe tiktok is as transparent we think it is.

But she couldn’t live with family or a partner? That’s not how it works at all, I assume you’re just going off what you hear, it’s about low income, anyone can apply for a council house I think maybe you have to be earning less than a certain amount to qualify but nobody looks into your personal circumstances as to whether you could stay with a family member. At the end of the day she has a roof over her childrens heads, whether it’s council, private rent or owned I really don’t see the problem. Why’s it make it less of a home just because it has the word council on it? It’s no less of a home than a flat next door that might be privately owned

It's not less of a home BUT she literally got the house because of her situation (saying no family to live with or avoiding a toxic relationship etc) .
Here there are people waiting decades for a place to come up (I live on a council estate!!!)

Allie101

Chatty Member
Escaping who? The guy she’s had 2 kids with, or someone else. Weird she wouldn’t just stay with her mum considering they’re apparently close.

Alot of women who are single will go to the council declaring hopelessness OR escaping a volatile situation. Bumps them up in the list for permanent accommodation as single, with baby and female.
I literally have met so many women at toddler groups and our sure start centre who did this.
That's not to say all are disingenuous. But there's absolutely no screening process it's classed as emergency. Often they are put into bedsits, b and ba or semi permanent housing. Then when a permanent council housing placement comes up they are prioritised.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
She follows him on IG again so possiblé lol.

She looks good on her grid post. I can’t imagine I’d be the same if I’d just given birth 🤣 Wonder where they got Octavia from? Only person that comes to mind is Octavia Spencer.

That’s 1/4 Tik Tok babies I’ve been keeping up with arrived. Wonder who’s next.
Lol who are the other 3 you are keeping up with ?? X

imsohungry

I mean I think the fact they were having sleepovers with each other & going on holidays together etc and her professing she wanted her kids to have the same baby daddy does kinda suggest there was a bit more than friendship going on ... maybe it's just me tho 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think it was highly likely she applied for benefits / a place to stay whilst they were still together since Mila was so young when she moved out and probably wouldn't have been given a flat as quickly if she had said she was in a relationship with a man who worked full time so there has been some element of benefit frauding going on ... but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️
They could have been in a full blown relationship but if he didn’t live with her then it isn’t benefit fraud. Single parents can be in relationships and on UC.