Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlewonder

Chatty Member
honestly Emma reminds me of my own upbringing - they love and care for me and I had a happy, safe childhood but sometimes they have a strange way of showing it (aka very much ‘tough love’)

We’ve never been cuddly/affectionate as a family. small inconveniences are a big deal. very overprotective. unrealistic expectations of my behaviour as a child. diet culture and calorie counting - we never had snacks in the house. would get personally offended when they would make a nice tea and I, a mere 2 year old, didn’t want it. I remember being given the silent treatment for several days after an argument and I still am reminded of the one time I behaved badly on holiday in public in 1993. Everything was catastrophised (eg if you go out drinking you’ll get arrested, end up in hospital and then we’ll have to clean up your mess and you’ll never get a decent job) and everything was seen as personal attack on them and their parenting, to the point where I know I can never, ever talk about this and how it affected me with them. They’d be in total denial. I’m even scared to post this because what if they somehow read it?? I’m a grown ass adult in my 30s for goodness sake and I’m still so scared of what my parents think, it feels pathetic 😅

I can confirm that whilst I love them and have a much better relationship with them now, it breeds resentment, deep rooted anxiety, an obsession with people pleasing and unhealthy boundaries in adulthood. But when I realised that other people’s families weren’t like that, I went off the rails as a teenager/in my 20s and became very good at lying 🙃

I think it’s why Emma’s stories annoy me so much, she needs to engage in just the slightest bit of reflection and realise that in the long term, this is going to really damage her relationship with her children. But then she will just blame J&H for being ungrateful and act like she’s a saint.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry to ick everyone out, but can you actually imagine them MAKING those babies?? I mean, Emma in bed must be “we will have exactly 3 minutes and 12 seconds of structured foreplay, and then you may thrust for precisely 1 minute and 47 seconds. Then you may kiss me. But not on the lips”. She probably does a PowerPoint presentation beforehand and then marks him afterwards. I’m a big girl, and you can’t just rely on laying there looking pretty, you have to get stuck in! But I imagine she just sort of lifts her fully buttoned flannel nightie up and lays there thinking of overpriced chocolate and lesson plans. No wonder the poor bloke is miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Bullshit did James say “mummy’s not that old is she? She’s not 38”. Literally utter bollocks that a just turned 4 year old had that level of understanding of a pair of balloons, or indeed that 38 was “old”.

Reactions: 17

Dearyme

Chatty Member
I need to unfollower before my head explodes. Leaving James in nursery longer on his birthday so she can have another bath!
She’ll be stressed and losing her mind 2 mins after picking them up anyway
Never seen anyone more selfish and self involved than her.

• Wow
  • Angry

littlewonder

Chatty Member
“wow mummy this is the biggest jammy biscuit I ever did see!”

sorry, has your kid fallen out of a bloody Enid Blyton book?!?!

• Haha

ophelia1990

VIP Member
That’s truly disgusting! It’s day 1 of back to work/nursery and your child’s birthday. You can cope without your bath and hour of quiet. What mother in their right mind would want to spend MORE time apart from their child on his birthday than is necessary.

I can’t believe she is posting this on the internet thinking anyone will be agreeing with her. She’s on another planet. You are not hard done by! These are your children.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

WhatABore

VIP Member
"the last couple of years, sometimes happiness has been hard to come by"

My god. She's so negative!
She's got 2 beautiful, healthy children and all she does is search the Internet for quotes and pictures to accommodate her need to be selfish and do what she wants.

• Sad

cupcakeeater23

Broke my ankles running to see this thread 😂

Oh my gosh - once again she’s proved that she comes first and the children second. I couldn’t justify spending £95 on a defuser and some tiny oils. Why can’t she just get a cheaper version and spend some proper money on those children?

• Haha

turndownforwhat

He won’t have been “vile” he would have just been a normal excited 3 year old - tearing around, not following the itinerary cause let’s face it, he’s a kid and kids don’t need regimented plans when you’re at a theme park. She’s just pissed off cause of London and that things didn’t go exactly her way. I’ve never met anyone like her and I hope I never do cause I’d possibly put her teeth down her throat. Selfish nasty piece of work. Fuck off Emma and learn how to be a parent. Maybe that £150 on a course should have been for a parenting course cause God knows you need it.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I am absolutely appalled at her. Being a mum isn’t an easy job for any of us but I’ve never come across such a selfish parent. The sad thing is if she was a vulnerable single teenage mother saying this sort of stuff social services would almost definitely be involved.

Reactions: 15

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Ah lovely, she’s putting her kids in nursery all of feb half term, so she can have a break and out some shit in Vinted. What a mum. They are so lucky to have such a caring mum 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
There’s no way one of her followers is asking which her favourite text to teach is (literally no one cares). She’s asking herself these questions

Reactions: 14

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Surely at their age, James and Hattie need full fat everything? She said she’ll give them the mac and cheese stuff tomorrow…it’s low fat cheese and extra low fat cream cheese. Not all fat is bad and it’s a necessary part of a child’s diet, isn’t it? Correct me if I’m wrong but no wonder why the kids are waking up hungry in the night if they’re not getting the calories their growing bodies need!

Cocoapops

She’s finished Christmas shopping and started on Easter 🐣
Must be easy when buying them so little 🙊
We don’t go ‘mad’ at a Christmas for ours - but they write (& stick pictures from the toy catalog) their lists and within reason receive most things on it - know they don’t need most stuff but it’s part of the magic of Christmas for us.

CrackCat

How can someone publicly post to thousands of people to say her child's behaviour was "vile"?! Why would you speak about your own children like that? How she has a job as a teacher is an amazement, I wouldn't want my child to be anywhere near her.

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Spending another £45 on herself and adding a gift card to remind herself how amazing she is 🙄 rolling my eyes so fucking hard because I’ve never known anything like it. She claims this year she’s going to be kinder to herself, try being kinder to the kids you resent so badly, slag off constantly on a large platform and can barely bring yourself to spend a penny on. She’s an absolute knobhead.

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Her card from her mum would be funny if she wasn’t so nasty about the children all the time.
Also nice that she dumps Hattie in childcare for an hour more than she used to and justifies it by saying it helps her sleep better 🙄

---

New thread suggestion:
Enjoying being Emma #6: every day getting more and more snappy, now even school doesn’t keep her happy.

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
What a sad Christmas those children have. Some rusty second hand toys (nothing wrong with second hand) but they have no ‘fun’ things. All these ‘traditions’ I wonder if this replicates what her Mum and Dad used to do?