Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a big message typed out about Emma but I’m just going to keep it short and sweet - this woman needs a bleeping reality check.

Reactions: 12
Thank you for the thread title
Just back from a lovely day out with my Grandson,just dropped him back with his parents now for a hot bath ,🍷,and a takeaway the joy of grandchildren 😂
Hope you enjoyed Thomas Land Emma keep wishing the kids life away funsponge.

Reactions: 9
SHOCKER. Can’t wait for the essay explaining how awful James was and how she needs a break to get over it 🤣

Reactions: 10
Hold tight folks, moan about how difficult her child is incoming!!!! Maybe John has been a big bastard too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I genuinely feel bad for J. I wanted him to have a nice day, Emma no but J yes. Can’t wait to see what’s happened!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's created such a rod for her own back.
He's used to getting his own way and going where ever and whenever he wants.
So it doesn't surprise me if she's had a crap day because he'll have wanted to dictate the whole day as thats what he's used to.

Reactions: 8
She has no control over her children, she lets her children (more her son) control her... he's at the age where he needs boundaries putting in place otherwise how is he going to learn?

The reason her son acts up is because he can probably sense how stressed she gets before she even leaves the house. She's a terrible parent and I've never known someone to moan about their kids constantly! It's almost like she thought she would give birth and they would look after themselves! She's selfish!

Reactions: 10
I bet he was so excited and that combined with her not being able to parent him was probably always going to be a recipe for disaster. Can just imagine her nagging him, telling him off and angrily whispering in his ear to be a 'good boy' all day 😬

I reallllly want a full debrief. Like I need details. Was he standing up on the rollercoaster? Hanging from the balloon ride? Bet he wasn't even that bad!!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’s so used to teenagers that maybe she doesn’t understand the ways and behaviour of a 3 yr old? 🤷‍♀️
Also - SHE built up this day out with him into such a big thing that maybe she caused some of the issues as she had it all so organised?

Reactions: 7
Was his behaviour actually vile or are Emma’s expectations of him at 3 completely ridiculous! I wonder how many times today she told him he was a bad boy. I bet he was bouncing off her energy which is alway so negative. Children react to your behaviour.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.