Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not claimed he said that has she? God she’s insufferable. I asked my six year old nephew how old I was the other day, he said 12. I’m 35. They have no concept of adults age! Why does she constantly big up his speech and knowledge? Most people that follow her probably have kids so know what they can and can’t do generally 🙄
It's not even that often kids of his age can even read numbers like 38.
Obviously some can.
But after working in reception class, it's quite rare

Reactions: 5
Well given that she makes James sound like a child from a Charles dickens book I think it’s safe to say he doesn’t actually talk or talk very much at all. No child at 4 speaks like that and let’s not forget he’s only just 4 as well. Bloody ridiculous. Also how can she claim she hasn’t eaten properly? Thought she was on slimming world? Why can’t she do scrambled egg, an omelette, a jacket pot? All on plan and easy. She is so intent on being miserable.

Reactions: 8
If I was him, I don’t think I’d speak to the miserable witch at all 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her card from her mum would be funny if she wasn’t so nasty about the children all the time.
Also nice that she dumps Hattie in childcare for an hour more than she used to and justifies it by saying it helps her sleep better 🙄

---

New thread suggestion:
Enjoying being Emma #6: every day getting more and more snappy, now even school doesn’t keep her happy.

Reactions: 14
She’s gone public again!
Is she bleeping stupid? After she posted about looking for a job.
I hope HR have her in and tell her to delete the thousands of strangers and make it private. It’s not like she doesn’t post work related content or talk about her students. Nevermind slagging her kids off every opportunity she gets.

I wonder if she is joining teachers on Wednesday on strike? She better be the way she has been moaning about the workload, pay and the impact it has on her well-being. If she isn’t, I’m going to be hugely disappointed in her.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she is joining teachers on Wednesday on strike? She better be the way she has been moaning about the workload, pay and the impact it has on her well-being. If she isn’t, I’m going to be hugely disappointed in her.
Depends if she’s in the NEU! They’re the only ones striking as far as I’m aware

They are the only ones at the moment, but they’re one of the biggest teaching unions so good chance she’s in it.
There's literally only 2 teachers out of my kids school that are in it.
I can't see her losing out on money though

Reactions: 1
There's literally only 2 teachers out of my kids school that are in it.
I can't see her losing out on money though
I think it varies quite a lot. I work in a large school and it is estimated that 90% of the teachers are with the NEU.

Reactions: 3
I think it varies quite a lot. I work in a large school and it is estimated that 90% of the teachers are with the NEU.
Yup, I’ve always been told when changing schools to work out what the biggest union is for that school and switch if necessary, so if there is a whole school issue you’re all fighting it together rather than having to get multiple unions involved.

We have a large majority of teachers out next week, we have even had some swap from other unions to support, along with newbies joining solely to strike. The irony about the strike is I don’t know very many teachers who can afford to lose a days pay but that’s the point. Emma won’t see it like that though. She has a chance to make a difference, but won’t.

Reactions: 3
We have a large majority of teachers out next week, we have even had some swap from other unions to support, along with newbies joining solely to strike. The irony about the strike is I don’t know very many teachers who can afford to lose a days pay but that’s the point. Emma won’t see it like that though. She has a chance to make a difference, but won’t.
Emma is so self centred she won’t see the bigger picture. I’m striking on Wednesday. Not for me, I have been teaching long enough and have enough responsibilities to earn a decent wage. I’m striking for those who are on a pittance (including our amazingly underpaid TAs) but most importantly, I’m striking for funding. I can’t teach my students effectively without enough money to resource my lessons, and as a mother I strike for my own children’s education, they are entitled to high quality learning and they won’t get that without the money to do it.
Emma won’t see any of that though!

---

Emma is so self centred she won’t see the bigger picture. I’m striking on Wednesday. Not for me, I have been teaching long enough and have enough responsibilities to earn a decent wage. I’m striking for those who are on a pittance (including our amazingly underpaid TAs) but most importantly, I’m striking for funding. I can’t teach my students effectively without enough money to resource my lessons, and as a mother I strike for my own children’s education, they are entitled to high quality learning and they won’t get that without the money to do it.
Sorry, that got a bit political. My teacher strike rang is done 😂

Reactions: 10

---

People seem to forget this too when they complain about the teachers striking and it interfering with their kids school day or childcare needs.
But it's also for the future of their children

• Heart
Reactions: 7

---

I wholeheartedly agree with every word, I am striking for exactly the same reasons you have stated.

• Heart
I wholeheartedly agree with every word, I am striking for exactly the same reasons you have stated.
We’ve had a parent phone today moaning about some staff striking next week and how inconvenient it is for her - especially as teachers earn more than enough already 🤬😡🤬
People don’t realise it’s not about pay but about the funding schools receive and how how that affects education and the quality of the education pupils receive! NASUWT have sent an email out about a re ballot so more will vote this time I’m sure and there could be more strikes.
I am not striking - yet, but will do when my union decides to do so, I just wish the press would explain better what the strikes are for!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Really can't stand when she says she's feeling "Fluffy" when she's eaten loads/"bad foods"

Reactions: 2
Of course she got the £40 jumper for herself. I have never known anyone to 'treat' themselves as much as she does!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.