Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have blocked the light before when we’ve used the calpol bit as it completely lights up the room!

Thing is, she’d post this sort of stuff herself and then still go on about how ungrateful and demanding her kids are!!
Why has she got a calpol plug in? Surely they wouldn’t be an every night thing… oh look after a bottle she settled- the poor kid is probably hungry!

Reactions: 7
Why is she giving Hattie a bottle still in the night? I thought Hattie was well over 1 now? Feed her more food and feed her later!!

Reactions: 3
Why is she giving Hattie a bottle still in the night? I thought Hattie was well over 1 now? Feed her more food and feed her later!!
It seemed like last night was the first time she tried some milk.
And it actually made her go back to sleep.
I think that just proves she's waking up because she's hungry.

Reactions: 8
It seemed like last night was the first time she tried some milk.
And it actually made her go back to sleep.
I think that just proves she's waking up because she's hungry.
Exactly this! I bet their portion sizes are tiny. I have noticed that actually her and Mrs Bav are both stingy with their kids food. Like meagre portions, or just not proper meals. I think this definitely shows the negative effect of slimming world on eating habits. Emma definitely has some sort of disorder, which probably doesn’t help her mental health. Very toxic situation there

Reactions: 10
Exactly this! I bet their portion sizes are tiny. I have noticed that actually her and Mrs Bav are both stingy with their kids food. Like meagre portions, or just not proper meals. I think this definitely shows the negative effect of slimming world on eating habits. Emma definitely has some sort of disorder, which probably doesn’t help her mental health. Very toxic situation there
I don't think James has ever had a whole packet of crisps to himself.
She always shares with him

• Sad
Reactions: 6
my son is 2 soon and he still has a bottle of milk for bedtime and if he wakes up in the night. For some kids it’s a comfort and she definitely should have tried it sooner

Having had two non sleepers you will try anything my only rule was not too bring them downstairs. I've said it before how the hell does she manage a class full of teenagers when her children run rings round her.

Her posts are so dull.
Why have 19 people liked a picture of a bath bomb?
With no words or anything

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Interestingly, we were told at work today (I am a teacher) that we need to lock down all our social media and our online presence, as the government safeguarding documents (Keeping Children Safe in Education) have been updated to say so. We should be unobtainable by parents, mostly in order to protect ourselves. It really made me think about Emma and her Instagram account, she opens herself up so much; her comments about school, her own children and her mental state could cause a parental complaint (the backhanded comment about the no show parents at parents eve tonight, and her not enjoying being “Mrs k”, for example).
She needs to shut her account down and focus on her closer network in order to keep herself safe…

Reactions: 11
Interestingly, we were told at work today (I am a teacher) that we need to lock down all our social media and our online presence, as the government safeguarding documents (Keeping Children Safe in Education) have been updated to say so. We should be unobtainable by parents, mostly in order to protect ourselves. It really made me think about Emma and her Instagram account, she opens herself up so much; her comments about school, her own children and her mental state could cause a parental complaint (the backhanded comment about the no show parents at parents eve tonight, and her not enjoying being “Mrs k”, for example).
She needs to shut her account down and focus on her closer network in order to keep herself safe…
A lot of us questioned if that was why she went private in the first place.
As she'd been into school on her day off and then suddenly decided she's going private and will be deleting people.
Which she's only deleted a few.
So makes me think she said that to make the parents think she's deleting loads of people so she doesn't look bad, but has only removed the known parents she has following her.
She's definitely had parents on there as she's had them commenting on her posts before

A lot of us questioned if that was why she went private in the first place.
As she'd been into school on her day off and then suddenly decided she's going private and will be deleting people.
Which she's only deleted a few.
So makes me think she said that to make the parents think she's deleting loads of people so she doesn't look bad, but has only removed the known parents she has following her.
She's definitely had parents on there as she's had them commenting on her posts before
Urgh, why would you want parents following you on social media? That would seriously freak me out. My SM is water tight and every so often, I do a Google search etc of myself to check I’m invisible to the outside world. I don’t want anyone I teach, or their families, knowing anything about my life outside of school. she’s putting herself in a dangerous situation disclosing so much about her mind set, the pictures of her body she has shown, her own children and exposed, where she lives, potentially her children’s nursery. It’s dangerous and silly behaviour.

Just to add, she’s been feeling ‘lost’ since August… that’s a long time and it was going on way before that August post. She needs to seek help, sort her life out and figure out what needs to happen. That’s a long time to be feeling so unhappy.

Attachments

Urgh, why would you want parents following you on social media? That would seriously freak me out. My SM is water tight and every so often, I do a Google search etc of myself to check I’m invisible to the outside world. I don’t want anyone I teach, or their families, knowing anything about my life outside of school. she’s putting herself in a dangerous situation disclosing so much about her mind set, the pictures of her body she has shown, her own children and exposed, where she lives, potentially her children’s nursery. It’s dangerous and silly behaviour.

Just to add, she’s been feeling ‘lost’ since August… that’s a long time and it was going on way before that August post. She needs to seek help, sort her life out and figure out what needs to happen. That’s a long time to be feeling so unhappy.
Yep. And before the kids, she used to post how she needed to fill her own cup and felt lost because she wanted kids so much and all she did was be a teacher and a wife and needed time for herself

Just having a look back, even when James was little, before James ect... She only ever seemed happy when she was at target.
Her poets completely change as soon as she goes above it.
Whilst she was at target, all her posts were about being happy and smiling ect.
As soon as she goes above her target, the baths begin and she needs time for herself.

Last edited:
Yeah I work in a school and you all have to sign the KCSIE document and the proper internet usage thing. So I assume she’s read/signed documents saying she won’t do this sort of thing.

You basically have to be private and not add parents/children or public and completely anonymous. She is private but with thousands and thousands of followers, some of which are parents.

i am honestly surprised she hasn’t been dragged over the coals for this. The whinging, the unprofessionalism and the attitude to her own kids! Why the duck you’d Wanna risk teenage students having any ammo against you baffles me anyway.

Spending another £45 on herself and adding a gift card to remind herself how amazing she is 🙄 rolling my eyes so bleeping hard because I’ve never known anything like it. She claims this year she’s going to be kinder to herself, try being kinder to the kids you resent so badly, slag off constantly on a large platform and can barely bring yourself to spend a penny on. She’s an absolute knobhead.

Reactions: 14
£45 for four tiny neom essential oil bottles and that’s in the SALE 😭 you can get a £10 dupe in asda!!

• Wow
Not even just £45 on herself?
She spent £50 in txmaxx and then another £45 online.

Not even just £45 on herself?
She spent £50 in txmaxx and then another £45 online.
I thought she’d already ordered it the other day 🫣

So £95 on herself, cos life’s tough, bringing up the kids you so desperately wanted 5 years ago. I just feel desperately sorry for those two little ones because they are only going to become more aware of how she feels about them.

Reactions: 9
So £95 to treat herself but a couple of bits of reduced/second hand tat for her much wanted babies 😕

How can she always say they can't afford a babysitter but then is able to just casually spend nearly £100 on herself

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.