Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bex1504

I feel like her biggest issue as a parent is just a complete lack of warmth. None of us are perfect parents. I feel frustrated at times (I have 3 under 6) I sometimes take the easy option and if my kid has a tantrum I tend to just give them a cuddle but to me she just doesn't come across as ever liking her kids, let alone loving them. She's a teacher she should know about the importance of attachment. If she spent half as much time developing a relationship with them as she does finding quotes to justify her behaviour she'd be half way there.

Reactions: 14

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
Also she doesn't NEED to do the baking or cleaning of the house. I think she puts way to much pressure on everyone to have the perfect family picture.

They need to do a bedtime of 7pm for hattie and then 7.30 for James. Also no naps during day if not sleeping at night!!! She likes to get them to bed early so she can have a 3 hour bath.

For being a secondary school teacher she's not very clever

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Also she HAS A FUCKING HUSBAND. Not like she’s on her own doing all this. Why does she think her life is sooooo hard? It isn’t. She just detests those kids for taking away ‘her’ time.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
She is constantly so uptight. Loosen up a little you might fucking enjoy yourself Emma. Stick a vodka in that J20 bottle and get yourself a suction vibrator 🤣 she is wasting her life literally living everyday being that miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Gnb

I've been a silent watcher of this thread for ages- I came looking when I noticed how awful an negative she was towards her "much wanted " children. The post about Thomas land and her stories calling him vile, tipped me over the edge and I had to come onnhere and vent at what an absolutley vile, disgusting, poor excuse of a mother she is. I imagine she wants to put one show to other people to show how wonderful her kids are but- her children like all children have the occasional strop and tantrum. I would bet Js behaviour wasn't even that bad- and if it was it is HER fault not his. Poor poor children. There is something VERY wrong in that household. The husband needs to take the kids and run!

Crazy_Cat

“I barely saw my kids today. A good day today” 🙄
How sad is it that she said she'd had such a good day twice and she actually said its because her kids have been in nursery for 2 days 😭so she's had such a good day because she's not been with them, it's so sad

• Sad

WhatABore

VIP Member
Your constant headache isn't from broken sleep, Emma. It's from the fact you drink energy drinks as soon as you wake up so your headache is the result of not having them!

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
I personally think she has absolutely no “real” friends and uses her social media accounts to voice the sort of things we would share with our close friends in a moment of “ugh the kids are driving me mad”. She just doesn’t seem to realise that what she is saying in a public forum, in print where it will live on the internet forever, could be incredibly damaging to her relationships with family, work colleagues and most importantly her children.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I’m appalled by her. Literally scrounges around on Facebook marketplace/eBay for the kids gifts, outright refusing to pay full price. Yet casually drops £95 on something unnecessary for herself because she DESERVES IT. Spend money on your children you selfish horrible woman.

She isn’t maternal in the slightest. To say she desperately wanted these children it’s as if they were somehow sprung on her and are an inconvenience. So weird.

Also I think she reads here and when we point stuff out she searches for an ~inspirational quote that justifies her horrible behaviour in her eyes. Never known anyone post as many bullshit quotes at her big age. All trying to convince us it’s normal to be such a horrible self centred cow .

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I said it once and I’ll say it again. You could give her £10,000 and she would still moan it was a cheque instead of cash. Shes just so fucking moany

Sugarhoney

VIP Member
Fuck me, she’s such a self important cunt. Superhero ffs. Don’t get me wrong, I dare say it’s a tough job sometimes, just like thousands of other fucking jobs out there. I despise this bloody woman.
I’m a teacher and it’s no harder than most other jobs. I worked as a financial adviser for 8 years and I nearly had a heart attack from stress. I had to leave, well when I was made redundant I used it as my way out. Teaching is amazing, it’s completely different but the kids just make it. Even Stroppy, shitty kids. I get 13 weeks off a year too and a career average pension! If she doesn’t like it, it’s ok to leave the profession. Most people switch careers through their lives, it’s pretty normal. She needs a whole new life change, leave her family, leave teaching and start fresh. Maybe then she will enjoy being Emma. However, She will just moan about anything and everything. Nothing will make that woman happy, even a lotto win will give her something to moan about.

Hatefake

VIP Member
She literally hates her kids. Leaving them in nursery longer on his birthday so she can have a fucking bath! If she needs to decompress this much on her first day back at work then she is not capable of her job. Sadly Emma will be more upset by my comment of her not being capable of her job than she will all the comments about being a shit mother as she loves her job more than them

anonymous1221

She has a night away from her kids, which doesn't seem to happen very often, switch off the phone, good food a few drinks (I know she doesn't) and a good s##g might put a smile on that face😂
One square of chocolate, a sparkling water and if that loosens her up she might let John have a feel of her left tit outside the bra!

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
James got second hand Paw Patrol cars that all the paint has come off the ears and stuff. But £95 is fine to spend on herself.

• Sad
  • Angry

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
Honestly she is the tightest human I've ever come across! I'm sorry I KNOW times are tough but my god! Both her and her husband have good jobs and I absolutely don't buy the whole 'it's what we can afford'. I completely understand some people actually can't but I would completely go without anything for myself for the full year to make sure my kids had the most magical Christmas. I can't stand her!

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
I’m not a parent, but I understand that parenthood is a full time job and that it must seem relentless at times, especially with little ones who are more or less completely dependant on you. That being said, she must have realised this before making the decision to have children, especially if she’s got friends/colleagues or other family members who can tell her firsthand what it’s like. She must have also realised that it would change her life and her marriage having children involved, and that she and John would have less freedom to do what they want. A couple who live across the road from my parents didn’t go out as a couple again until their eldest was about 14! I can sympathise with her up to a point that life can be difficult sometimes, but how there seems to be a dig about the kids every single day, especially when she called James’ behaviour “vile”, has really made me dislike her. If life is that hard, she probably needs to speak to somebody and get some help!
Okay so I’ve never followed this woman, she just used to come up on my page when she was a SW account and was struggling to conceive and I would have a scroll and I lurk on this thread sometimes. Anyway, when you’ve mentioned colleagues telling her how hard it would be, I distinctly remember her writing a post when she was TTC and struggling with her losses, moaning about people moaning about their kids in the staff room! Literally saying how all she would hear is other people moaning about lack of sleep, stress, no time to themselves etc when that was all she wanted 😅 soon changed her tune

• Wow

GossBoss

VIP Member
She’s finished Christmas shopping and started on Easter 🐣
My god she's doing my head in! I like to be organised but f'in Easter 🤯🤯
It's just turned October for gods sake .....

I bet she doesn't know what spontaneous even means ,maybe if she threw caution to the wind & lived on the edge now and again she might smile

Seriously, she should have just joined the army or something if she wanted regimental discipline 24/7.

Her account is so draining, it literally sucks the life out of everything