Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a smug f##k I've sorted Christmas and started on James's Birthday, enjoy the free time in oct/nov/Dec.

Reactions: 1
Why does she stand so weird posing in her mirror?
Is that what makes it a magic mirror?

I also don't understand why she buys each year's event clothes the year before. Could understand a bit more if she gets them in the sale for the next year. But she doesn't.

Attachments

Reactions: 5

I also don't understand why she buys each year's event clothes the year before. Could understand a bit more if she gets them in the sale for the next year. But she doesn't.
The CIN things, she’s a year behind everyone else? Understand if she picks bits up reduced to do for next year but she pays full price? So just buy this years? She makes zero sense. Have to say I don’t miss checking her stories! Can’t imagine us who are not followers are missing much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so thick, I honestly don’t understand how she got a degree, let alone is allowed to teach children 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She looks like she has a hunchback, and you can tell she’s gained weight there is no definition between her stomach and boobs.

Reactions: 7
She looks like she has a hunchback, and you can tell she’s gained weight there is no definition between her stomach and boobs.
Think it's the way she's standing too.
She's 14 stone still. Not saying that's big, at all, but it's certainly not as slim as she's portraying in her magic mirror

Reactions: 6
Her “I don’t like cake” is just stupid. That’s like saying “I don’t like fruit”. No Emma, you don’t like sponge. You like crumble, you like Belgian buns, you like all sorts of cakes. Brownies aren’t sponge, they’re nothing like any other type of cake “I won’t eat them” is just a really weird thing to say. I just don’t get her, she’s so odd!

Reactions: 9
Every bastard year we hear how she ‘doesn’t like cake’ duck off ya boring bastard no one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If a brownie and blondie are cake.. Then surely the raspberry crumble slice she had is also cake? 🤔

Reactions: 6
She has a really comprehensive list of things that she doesn’t like. I imagined me it’s more that she doesn’t allow herself them.

Reactions: 10
Her “I don’t like cake” is just stupid. That’s like saying “I don’t like fruit”. No Emma, you don’t like sponge. You like crumble, you like Belgian buns, you like all sorts of cakes. Brownies aren’t sponge, they’re nothing like any other type of cake “I won’t eat them” is just a really weird thing to say. I just don’t get her, she’s so odd!
She’s full of tit. She eats variations of cake all the time 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s finished Christmas shopping and started on Easter 🐣
Must be easy when buying them so little 🙊
We don’t go ‘mad’ at a Christmas for ours - but they write (& stick pictures from the toy catalog) their lists and within reason receive most things on it - know they don’t need most stuff but it’s part of the magic of Christmas for us.

Reactions: 14
Looks like they can look forward to clothes instead of chocolate again next Easter then.
Really don't get her spending, will happily buy a birthday/xmas/Easter outfit which won't be worn for long but won't buy them a few new toys.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s finished Christmas shopping and started on Easter 🐣
My god she's doing my head in! I like to be organised but f'in Easter 🤯🤯
It's just turned October for gods sake .....

I bet she doesn't know what spontaneous even means ,maybe if she threw caution to the wind & lived on the edge now and again she might smile

Seriously, she should have just joined the army or something if she wanted regimental discipline 24/7.

Her account is so draining, it literally sucks the life out of everything

Reactions: 13
My god she's doing my head in! I like to be organised but f'in Easter 🤯🤯
It's just turned October for gods sake .....

I bet she doesn't know what spontaneous even means ,maybe if she threw caution to the wind & lived on the edge now and again she might smile

Seriously, she should have just joined the army or something if she wanted regimental discipline 24/7.

Her account is so draining, it literally sucks the life out of everything
She’s so depressing if she was a POW they’d probably give her back 🥴

• Haha
Why is she obsessed with them having “themed” clothes? But then buys them from the year before?

I have too much going on in my life to even think about Easter clothes and if I did buy them now if inevitably forget where I put them come Easter.

Also I’m chronically unorganised and manage to pick up whatever I need the week before the event. See - Halloween.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.