Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kids will be brought up on guilt, shame and manipulation. They'll be like her carers and not allowed to leave her side

Reactions: 10
My kid is the same age and says sorry if he hurts someone or if we tell him off (with reason!) but if he thought I looked sad ?? He would never say sorry mummy. That’s heartbreaking!! Why does he think like that? They’ve been trained to assume their behaviour has upset or annoyed mummy. Awful.

“Had a bath before the kids bedtime” anything she can bleeping do to avoid spending time with them. Have your bleeping stupid bath after they’re in bed you cretin. She is DESPERATE to get back to work tomorrow so she can be away from them. I could cry for those kids.

Reactions: 7
If my little one was sleeping so terribly, I’d be getting it looked into. It seems to be too often for a sleep regression, my son hit every regression going but they lasted 2-3 weeks and he would go back to sleeping okish. Hattie seems to not sleep at all well. That would concern me. I wonder if she will take potty training her 4 year old more seriously now he’s older and going to school in 9 months. I hate criticising parenting but for someone who was so desperate for children 4 years ago, she doesn’t seem to be that arsed about being a mum right now. I can’t believe how awful she’s been about her babies over Christmas; so tight, selfish and stuck up about her own kids. She’s so lucky to have two healthy babies and she’s so unaware of that. We all get fed up with parenting sometimes. I’ve had to have several moments in the bathroom but I come out smiling because to my son I’m his everything. She needs to think about that.

Reactions: 5
Children pick up on emotions far more than most adults think. Chances are both those children are already anxious because of their environment

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I haven’t got kids and not sure I want them…but what if I decide to have them and end up as unhappy as Emma? ☹

Reactions: 3
I haven’t got kids and not sure I want them…but what if I decide to have them and end up as unhappy as Emma? ☹
I think it depends on the type of person you are. I wouldn’t go by Emma, she’s shrouded in post natal depression that was never treated and she’s an incredibly selfish woman. I didn’t plan to have my son, and took me a few months to bond with him, which is quite normal I believe. She longed for her children and doesn’t seem to have bonded in fact she comes across as resentful. She dieted through her pregnancy, they ruin her sleep and she has to spend money on them

Is she not working today then (looks like casual clothes on)? Maybe I'm just soft but if I wasn't working i would of kept my boy off for his birthday and had a mummy and son day out. He starts school in Sept, I personally wanted to enjoy that last birthday with him and the freedom to do what we want before he went off to school.

She would be like this with or without children. Nothing in her life will ever be good enough or meet her standards because she’s unhappy with herself. It was, ultimately, selfish to drag two kids into her shitshow. She’s emotionally abusing them and seems to still see herself as the victim.

Reactions: 9
I take it that it’s James’ birthday today? No message of birthday wishes for her son… just moaning. Really do feel sorry for them

They are probably hungry that is why they are waking up. The plates she normally shows hardly has anything on

• Sad
She would be like this with or without children. Nothing in her life will ever be good enough or meet her standards because she’s unhappy with herself. It was, ultimately, selfish to drag two kids into her shitshow. She’s emotionally abusing them and seems to still see herself as the victim.
Nailed it.
They will pick up on all of this, her behaviour, her attitude toward them. It’s horrible.
Also for someone who desperately wanted kids, what did she think it would entail? Sometimes they don’t sleep, sometimes they’re ungrateful, they’re babies! You have to spend time and money on them. Why doesn’t she want to?

As someone who works in a school, we wouldn’t be impressed if that 4 year old turns up not fully using a toilet purely because she couldn’t be arsed to teach him.

Lazy parenting is the worst- if a child has difficulties due to medical needs absolutely send them school not toilet trained but if it’s a case of you couldn’t be bothered (as in Emma’s case) then school would rightly be annoyed too.

It’s his birthday today and she has done nothing but moan. If H isn’t sleeping and is waking for over 6 hours a night then I would most definitely be getting her seen, that isn’t normal behaviour for how frequently it happens. Maybe she is hungry? Maybe it’s the fact she gets taken downstairs and tv on along with lights?

Wait until tomorrow when it’s ‘full day at work on no sleep’ and whinge whinge whinge.

Reactions: 8
I think it depends on the type of person you are. I wouldn’t go by Emma, she’s shrouded in post natal depression that was never treated and she’s an incredibly selfish woman. I didn’t plan to have my son, and took me a few months to bond with him, which is quite normal I believe. She longed for her children and doesn’t seem to have bonded in fact she comes across as resentful. She dieted through her pregnancy, they ruin her sleep and she has to spend money on them
I still don't think it's PND tbh.
She was exactly like this before kids except it was John she constantly digging at 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's always been this way, it's just her, not PND.

She was exactly the same before kids. Always complaining about John and anything and everything.

I dont actually believe she was awake from 10.30 till 4. Maybe she woke a few times but awake the whole way through? So she's saying the child is having 5-6 hours sleep max in 24 hour periods? Don't talk out of your arse Emma.

Lazy parenting is the worst- if a child has difficulties due to medical needs absolutely send them school not toilet trained but if it’s a case of you couldn’t be bothered (as in Emma’s case) then school would rightly be annoyed too.

It’s his birthday today and she has done nothing but moan. If H isn’t sleeping and is waking for over 6 hours a night then I would most definitely be getting her seen, that isn’t normal behaviour for how frequently it happens. Maybe she is hungry? Maybe it’s the fact she gets taken downstairs and tv on along with lights?

Wait until tomorrow when it’s ‘full day at work on no sleep’ and whinge whinge whinge.
She was complaining about James waking up at 6am too. That's pretty normal for a 4 year old imo 🤷🏻‍♀️

We have this issue with my one and a half year old at the minute. Where she wakes up for hours. And we know there's a reason for it, which is why we're trying to figure it out at the minute.
But she does usually take them downstairs and put the TV and lights on so it's what they'll be expecting.

please don’t ever think you’ll end up like her. She has been a miserable cow most of her life.
I wonder if leaving her parents house kicked it all off as she used to moan about her husband all the time then once James came along all she did was moan about him and now poor H.
I feel really sorry for her children, she’s ruining their childhood with her moods and behaviour.

Just because someone has kids and is miserable doesn't mean it's post natal depression.
She had always been like this.
Even the photos of her when she was big, she never smiled.
I followed her about half way into to weight loss and all she did was complain about how little time she has as a teacher. How she has no time for herself and how John did this or that constantly

Reactions: 4
I need to unfollower before my head explodes. Leaving James in nursery longer on his birthday so she can have another bath!
She’ll be stressed and losing her mind 2 mins after picking them up anyway
Never seen anyone more selfish and self involved than her.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Left James in nursery for the extra hour on his birthday so she can have a bath?! What?!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s truly disgusting! It’s day 1 of back to work/nursery and your child’s birthday. You can cope without your bath and hour of quiet. What mother in their right mind would want to spend MORE time apart from their child on his birthday than is necessary.

I can’t believe she is posting this on the internet thinking anyone will be agreeing with her. She’s on another planet. You are not hard done by! These are your children.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.