Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like to twist the narrative doesn’t she! She did call James vile…. She just doesn’t like being called out for her crappy behaviour! Why she had children is genuinely beyond me. She’s the most selfish person I’ve ever seen!!

Reactions: 8
I think she means she said his behaviour was vile rather than saying he was actually vile but still.

Reactions: 2
Says she doesn’t care about the number of followers she has but notices how many she’s looses and makes a post about it with how so many people have been supportive to her - yeah ok Emma you tel yourself that 👍

Reactions: 4
Imagine being so lacking in self awareness that you didn’t reflect on your language and behaviour having had such a massive loss of followers based on the way you spoke about your son… she’s a prick.

Reactions: 7
“I barely saw my kids today. A good day today” 🙄
How sad is it that she said she'd had such a good day twice and she actually said its because her kids have been in nursery for 2 days 😭so she's had such a good day because she's not been with them, it's so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 13
It's so sad. I miss my 3 year old when he is in nursery (is that weird? 😂) I'm not a teacher but I have seriously considered changing careers and starting a term time job as I want to be off with them in the holidays when they start school. When my first boy was one I had to work xmas eve evening, xmas day and boxing day. I cried in the car to work those days, even though he had no idea what was going on! I wish she would appreciate her time with them.

Reactions: 6
Can't stand her. Her smuggy face. Her lying over her weight and eating habits. Her obsession for me time. She doesn't really have any real friends, her marriage seems unhappy and her children are developing behaviour issues due to her parenting. Hope her followers drop more. Stupid cow.

Reactions: 10
Buying the whole English dept cards is beyond bizarre! I'm a teacher and we just give a happy birthday on passing or in the works whatsapp- also she's scrimping on toys and clothes for the children because they can't afford it- but those cards clearly aren't your 99p card factory jobbies! She's so boring-

Reactions: 8
Both children at home today. Cue miserable smug face selfie and countdown to bedtime so she can have a hot bath and bed at 8pm.

Reactions: 7
Both children at home today. Cue miserable smug face selfie and countdown to bedtime so she can have a hot bath and bed at 8pm.
I’m surprised she hasn’t got a play pen (or a cellar) and dumped them both in there whilst she takes a long hot bath and reads a chapter of her book.

I hate that people are commenting reassuring her she’s done nothing wrong
It’s horrible how many people think her attitude and behaviour is normal. Having kids isn’t a bleeping obligation, they didn’t ask to be born to such resentful selfish knobs.

Reactions: 12
Why does she insist on ‘sensible’ colours for her kids clothes. They’re children, if they can’t wear bright clothes now, when can they? I had mine in red Dino leggings with stripes on. Great for soft play centres and parks- easy to track down! Although she doesn’t appear to go to parks and soft play often 🙄

‘I immediately dropped 200 followers’

she’s fibbing for sympathy and here are her social blade stats to show - she lost 21 on Thursday not 200!

it’s been 200 followers in the last 30 days and not just from calling James vile, they clearly cba with the constant moaning!! such a bleeping martyr

7E713324-3E41-4D65-8280-8D68470DDECF.jpeg

Just seen this, so yesterday was such a good day and a huge difference cos she had both kids in nursery two days on the trot. Tell me again why she decided to have kids?
I’m not a parent, but I understand that parenthood is a full time job and that it must seem relentless at times, especially with little ones who are more or less completely dependant on you. That being said, she must have realised this before making the decision to have children, especially if she’s got friends/colleagues or other family members who can tell her firsthand what it’s like. She must have also realised that it would change her life and her marriage having children involved, and that she and John would have less freedom to do what they want. A couple who live across the road from my parents didn’t go out as a couple again until their eldest was about 14! I can sympathise with her up to a point that life can be difficult sometimes, but how there seems to be a dig about the kids every single day, especially when she called James’ behaviour “vile”, has really made me dislike her. If life is that hard, she probably needs to speak to somebody and get some help!

Reactions: 5
‘I immediately dropped 200 followers’

she’s fibbing for sympathy and here are her social blade stats to show - she lost 21 on Thursday not 200!

it’s been 200 followers in the last 30 days and not just from calling James vile, they clearly cba with the constant moaning!! such a bleeping martyr

View attachment 1524506
Maybe that’s how many she’s blocked as they don’t agree with her 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m not a parent, but I understand that parenthood is a full time job and that it must seem relentless at times, especially with little ones who are more or less completely dependant on you. That being said, she must have realised this before making the decision to have children, especially if she’s got friends/colleagues or other family members who can tell her firsthand what it’s like. She must have also realised that it would change her life and her marriage having children involved, and that she and John would have less freedom to do what they want. A couple who live across the road from my parents didn’t go out as a couple again until their eldest was about 14! I can sympathise with her up to a point that life can be difficult sometimes, but how there seems to be a dig about the kids every single day, especially when she called James’ behaviour “vile”, has really made me dislike her. If life is that hard, she probably needs to speak to somebody and get some help!
I think aswell because she is so over indulgent with her 'self care' on the days that the kids are in nursery that when she does have them it seems more extreme because she's had such a pampered day beforehand. I can't imagine having time to sit and watch crime programs in the day or having long baths. I'd just do that when they're in bed? I am a full time teacher and both my kids are in full time school which means I have the whole holiday with them. It is relentless yes but I think if you don't have time on your own you don't crave it as much? I don't know if I'm explaining it very well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.