Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't want James on social media but continue to post pics 🤔 she may have gone private but still has 39.3k followers.
Assuming it's John's parents he is going to? Don't think I've ever seen her mention them before. Obviously in a good mood because he is going.

Reactions: 4
Doesn't want James on social media but continue to post pics 🤔 she may have gone private but still has 39.3k followers.
Assuming it's John's parents he is going to? Don't think I've ever seen her mention them before. Obviously in a good mood because he is going.
I presume so as she said Grandma and Grandad.
She rarely mentions when they go to see them.
Not sure how close/far they live

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else not believe James said “ooooh these are adorable!” about his trainers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's definitley changed her tune about the kids!
Something has clearly been said!

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else not believe James said “ooooh these are adorable!” about his trainers 😂
I think she bullshits about 99% of what James has apparently said… unless the poor little sod has picked up his mothers awkward stilted way of speaking 😂

Reactions: 6
Something has definitley been said.
She's never been so nice about them!

Also looks like John's parents are up near Sheffield way
I think something has been said as well.
It reminds of when Emily Walters had social services involved and suddenly started posting nice, gushy posts about her girls. It did not last long.

Reactions: 7
The lady doth protest too much ….. about how great her Summer has been 🤔

Somethings been said by someone for the complete 360 shes done in the last week, or maybe its just that she now gets to go back to work 5 days a week 🙈

Reactions: 10
“wow mummy this is the biggest jammy biscuit I ever did see!”

sorry, has your kid fallen out of a bloody Enid Blyton book?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100% something has been said. Or she’s spent some real time reading here and it’s finally sunk in. There’s just been too much of a u-turn for it to be ‘natural’.

Still contrived bullshit. Still over sharing weird lies about her kids. Also good luck deleting 39k followers or whatever she insists she’s doing.

Reactions: 8
She seems to get more comments and likes on posts since she put up her 'good bye' one (still not many for 39k though). I feel like more people are interacting just because they don't want to get blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.