Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To remind myself I’m amazing …. And remind yourself you have so little love for your own kids? Fair to buy second hand stuff but not if you’re buying that stuff for you? I’m a child free person my income is all mine and I’d never spend that much on neom for me ?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Broke my ankles running to see this thread 😂

Oh my gosh - once again she’s proved that she comes first and the children second. I couldn’t justify spending £95 on a defuser and some tiny oils. Why can’t she just get a cheaper version and spend some proper money on those children?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
James got second hand Paw Patrol cars that all the paint has come off the ears and stuff. But £95 is fine to spend on herself.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I am stunned. I wouldn’t spend that much on a neom diffuser, even ‘heavily discounted’ as she said, and I love nice candles and scents. Let alone 45 quid on the oils. She is unbelievable. Those poor children. I could understand the secondhand toy and clothes buying if she was really skint but clearly she’s bleeping far from it.

If she wanted a reed diffuser so badly, why did she have to choose a “designer” one. I can’t even justify spending £40 on a new winter coat for myself which is in the sale

Reactions: 8
Remember that teacher at school where you never had to do any work because they wasted the lesson rambling on about their home life, weekend, what their children were doing and 'funny' stories about their 'silly' spouse

I think she spends money as a way of making herself happy at the expense of others. She clearly doesn’t get happiness from her marriage or children, so selfishly she fills her own bucket up first.

Reactions: 9
In the bath for an hour now before the kids go to bed 🙄 surely on a Saturday she could have a bath later.

Surely at their age, James and Hattie need full fat everything? She said she’ll give them the mac and cheese stuff tomorrow…it’s low fat cheese and extra low fat cream cheese. Not all fat is bad and it’s a necessary part of a child’s diet, isn’t it? Correct me if I’m wrong but no wonder why the kids are waking up hungry in the night if they’re not getting the calories their growing bodies need!

Reactions: 14
Surely at their age, James and Hattie need full fat everything? She said she’ll give them the mac and cheese stuff tomorrow…it’s low fat cheese and extra low fat cream cheese. Not all fat is bad and it’s a necessary part of a child’s diet, isn’t it? Correct me if I’m wrong but no wonder why the kids are waking up hungry in the night if they’re not getting the calories their growing bodies need!
She always used to make slimming world stuff for James when he was younger too

• Sad
Reactions: 5
yes and their portions are always so tiny. Today my son who is only 4 months younger than James has eaten 2 wheatabix with semi skimmed milk, a wrap with Nutella and a glass of milk. When we finished in Costco he had a slice of cheese pizza to himself (these are huge) a bottle of water and half his dads hot dog. Came home, he ate 5 cheese and crackers, half a cucumber and 2 mini sausage rolls. Dinner he ate 3 veggie fingers, 3 carrot and potato waffles, fresh carrots and peas. He then had chocolate buttons and a glass of milk. My son would starve on the portions she serves

Reactions: 9
yes and their portions are always so tiny. Today my son who is only 4 months younger than James has eaten 2 wheatabix with semi skimmed milk, a wrap with Nutella and a glass of milk. When we finished in Costco he had a slice of cheese pizza to himself (these are huge) a bottle of water and half his dads hot dog. Came home, he ate 5 cheese and crackers, half a cucumber and 2 mini sausage rolls. Dinner he ate 3 veggie fingers, 3 carrot and potato waffles, fresh carrots and peas. He then had chocolate buttons and a glass of milk. My son would starve on the portions she serves
Yep, children definitely can’t survive on her meagre portions. No wonder they’re waking in the night needing more!! I spent most of the Christmas holidays in the kitchen preparing meals and snack plates for the kids! She certainly isn’t teaching them to have a healthy attitude towards food. When she was pregnant with both, it used to make my toes curl when she would go on and list how little she was eating and following slimming world to the tee.

I also can’t believe how much she has spent on a frickin diffuser and then goes and spends 45minutes in the bath. She has such an unhealthy attitude towards her family. She doesn’t seem to have any friends either. She never has meet ups and time out with her girlfriends. It’s all me me me with her.

Yep, children definitely can’t survive on her meagre portions. No wonder they’re waking in the night needing more!! I spent most of the Christmas holidays in the kitchen preparing meals and snack plates for the kids! She certainly isn’t teaching them to have a healthy attitude towards food. When she was pregnant with both, it used to make my toes curl when she would go on and list how little she was eating and following slimming world to the tee.

I also can’t believe how much she has spent on a frickin diffuser and then goes and spends 45minutes in the bath. She has such an unhealthy attitude towards her family. She doesn’t seem to have any friends either. She never has meet ups and time out with her girlfriends. It’s all me me me with her.
Once I became pregnant I dropped SlimmingWorld as soon as I found out, I didn’t want to be like her and restrict myself so much. James probably doesn’t want her food as it doesn’t taste nice

No Emma it is selfish if you consistently put your needs above those of your children. Which you do.

- Wait for them to go to bed before a bath
- Pick them up early from nursery to spend some time with them
- Treat them on their birthdays instead of scrimping
- Speak kindly of them
- Appreciate what you have, and longed for

Reactions: 12
"the last couple of years, sometimes happiness has been hard to come by"

My god. She's so negative!
She's got 2 beautiful, healthy children and all she does is search the Internet for quotes and pictures to accommodate her need to be selfish and do what she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
You would think that with the amount of miscarriages this woman had and how hard it was for her to have children she'd be much happier. I remember being OVER the moon for her when she first got pregnant with James and she's just been insufferable since lol

You would think that with the amount of miscarriages this woman had and how hard it was for her to have children she'd be much happier. I remember being OVER the moon for her when she first got pregnant with James and she's just been insufferable since lol
I was the same. Always found her a bit of a negetive Nancy but when she announced it I was really happy for her. I was about 6 months along with my first and thought it would be nice to follow her as she started parenthood... how wrong I was 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.