Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just like with most things though I feel like Emma makes the job harder than it needs to be. She’s been a teacher for over a decade and yet still seems to be making all her PowerPoints from scratch every year. She’s an English teacher so it’s likely they’ll have a pretty robust bank of resources in the department, plus she should have her own to use. I’ve been teaching for 7 years and in the first 2-3 years spent a lot of time making resources but now I just spend half an hour on a morning tweaking the ones I already have if they need updating. Unless her school are incredibly backwards, I cannot imagine they insist on written individualised feedback to every page in their workbooks (evidence shows it isn’t purposeful), but if they do insist on acknowledgment on every page, get a stamp or some stickers?
When she’s been in the job for as long as she has, she should be able to leave it at work unless it’s a busy time of year (mock marking for example). I really feel like there’s no excuse other than she loves being a martyr

Reactions: 13

melonsandlemons

VIP Member
No Emma it is selfish if you consistently put your needs above those of your children. Which you do.

- Wait for them to go to bed before a bath
- Pick them up early from nursery to spend some time with them
- Treat them on their birthdays instead of scrimping
- Speak kindly of them
- Appreciate what you have, and longed for

Reactions: 12

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
when I was 18 I went through the slimming world fad that’s how I found Emma and Bav, I actually ordered some of the JD seasonings and they were crap. Really didn’t enjoy the meals I’d made with them, only decent one I found after I added more stuff to it was the fajita seasoning
Remember when em and bav were bezzies for a few month.
Imagine the conversations between them.
E 'My life is so hard'
B'Well my life is really hard at moment too'
E'No really i'm sure mines harder with the kids and husband'
B'No definitely not I have it hardest'
E'Seriously hannah John did the laundry wrong'
B'Laundry?'

• Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Don't normally post about this one, but has she seriously wrote herself a letter and posted it on insta?
There's self love and then self worship...
Screenshot_20221224-071636_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

littlewonder

Chatty Member
lmao I don’t believe that someone seriously asked ‘how do you psych yourself up for leaving your kids at nursery’ unless they were doing it so that she’d write another paragraph about how she doesn’t struggle at all and loves putting them in nursery for her sanity 🤣 christ alive

you know you’re a boring tit when you’re writing ‘I’m glad the summer holidays are over and I can go back to work on the 1st’ speak for yourself pal, some of us don’t build our entire personality and self worth around our job xxx

Offish

VIP Member
I think it’s the school that have said something to her - probably yesterday when she went in for results day. She’s mentioned numerous times parents of kids she teaches/taught followed her maybe one of them have voiced their concerns about if she can openly talk about her own children like that how she is with children she teaches. Or maybe a fellow teacher.
It’s actually incredibly inappropriate for her to be so open on Instagram whilst being completely aware that she has followers on there th at are pupils. When I worked in a school, I had to sign an agreement to say I wouldn’t have any links on social media to any current pupils nor any who left within the past year?possibly two years? It was a while ago now. And I was ‘just’ admin!!

Offish

VIP Member
I hate that people are commenting reassuring her she’s done nothing wrong
It’s horrible how many people think her attitude and behaviour is normal. Having kids isn’t a fucking obligation, they didn’t ask to be born to such resentful selfish knobs.

JH31

Honestly she just gets worse and worse. I rush home to see the dog when I’ve been at work and not seen him all day! And she’s here leaving the kids at nursery so she can have a bloody bath.

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I know its said all the time but fuck me she's boring. Sellotaping instructions and flat packing boxes. Fuck it all up in the loft and forget about it till November like most people do you miserable cow.

• Haha

Beanpop442

VIP Member
She’s just showing all these ‘issues’ are her:.
Her being miserable
Her being sad
Her being negative
Her being rude about the children.
She’s the problem. If I was John, I would be tooting my way out in my CLAAS tractor away from her.

Losing weight never made her happy, getting married never made her happy, having James never made her happy, having Hattie never made her happy.

It’s actually so sad how miserable she is with the lovely kids she has..

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Isn’t it fucking sad that as a mother she can be so blasé about ordering herself some chocolate/bath bombs, and actually spends more on one order for herself than what she does her children’s Christmas presents? It honestly makes me want to cry for them because it’s not that she’s done everything she can to find the money to get those few presents. It’s that actually, she’d rather spend it on what she wants.

Oh and Emma, your kids can like something that isn’t fucking trains.

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I think it’s the school that have said something to her - probably yesterday when she went in for results day. She’s mentioned numerous times parents of kids she teaches/taught followed her maybe one of them have voiced their concerns about if she can openly talk about her own children like that how she is with children she teaches. Or maybe a fellow teacher.

anonymous1221

Bloody hell is she still going on about how gutted she is 🤣why couldn't she bring the children with her?! This women way of speaking about her babies is disturbing..
I appreciate she wanted to spend time with John just them as a couple, but why doesn’t she make more of an effort to spend time with him in the evenings instead of going to bed at 8pm?

littlewonder

Chatty Member
fuck me, it’ll be 2037 and Emma will remind everyone for the 14th year running that she didn’t make a cake because he didn’t eat the one she made for his 3rd birthday.

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Hold tight folks, moan about how difficult her child is incoming!!!! Maybe John has been a big bastard too

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She really doesn’t like being a mum does she? 🙃
The thing is, he must’ve heard her speak like that to say those things surely? And considering she’s supposed to be intelligent you’d think she’d realise that before posting it to thousands of people! It isn’t always easy being a mum but she can’t seem to find any joy in it whatsoever. It’s actually sad, hope she gets herself some help.

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Screen shot for anyone blocked!
If she was 100% genuine she would create a completely new account, she loves the big follower count on her account too much to do that. She’s completely rattled by what people have called her out for and the way she treats her kids.
i do hope she gets the help she so clearly needs and loves and cherishes her children more.

Attachments

• Wow

justwondering

Chatty Member
Day 1 of the holidays and she is about to snap 😩😅
Hope she manages to find some Christmas cheer for the kids. I have a boy the same age as James and this is the first year he properly 'gets' it and is so excited, I love it!