Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually gobsmacked. She should have never had children. How bloody awful! She is so selfish. The fact she's broadcast it to 1000s of people as if its normal to be desperate to be away from your children and leave them nursery on their birthday for a bath.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I am absolutely appalled at her. Being a mum isn’t an easy job for any of us but I’ve never come across such a selfish parent. The sad thing is if she was a vulnerable single teenage mother saying this sort of stuff social services would almost definitely be involved.

Reactions: 15
This woman needs help! Her children need a real mum who isn’t an utterly selfish cow! She has me in a rage!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 12
She is disgusting. How bleeping selfish can you get? I wouldn't even send my children into nursery or school on their birthdays of it was a choice but leave them in longer so I can have a bath 🤣🤣🤣 she is actually off her rocker. Full on twit.

Reactions: 10
She’s horrid woman. What kinda person does that in their kids birthday when they’ve been at nursery for best part of 10 hours!! She’s horrible. Put some time in the diary for ‘me’ time. I can’t believe her. I hope she reads here and feels ashamed.

Also she HAS A bleeping HUSBAND. Not like she’s on her own doing all this. Why does she think her life is sooooo hard? It isn’t. She just detests those kids for taking away ‘her’ time.

Reactions: 14
She loves playing the hard done by victim so I doubt she would feel ashamed anyway.

Reactions: 6
She already went to bed at 8 when James was still up last night anyway. How much more time does she want?
You don't just get to pick and choose when you want to look after your kids!

Last edited:
Honestly she just gets worse and worse. I rush home to see the dog when I’ve been at work and not seen him all day! And she’s here leaving the kids at nursery so she can have a bloody bath.

Reactions: 12
I can't actually believe it. I might actually understand if it were HER birthday and she wanted a little treat but on his?! It's sad really.

Reactions: 7
She literally hates her kids. Leaving them in nursery longer on his birthday so she can have a bleeping bath! If she needs to decompress this much on her first day back at work then she is not capable of her job. Sadly Emma will be more upset by my comment of her not being capable of her job than she will all the comments about being a tit mother as she loves her job more than them

Reactions: 13
I’m honestly flabbergasted at her. I’ve taken a day annual leave next week for my youngest’s birthday as I couldn’t bear the thought of going to work not long after she was up and then not seeing her til 6pm. I appreciate lots of people can’t just take a day off but to deliberately avoid your child on his birthday is disgusting. If she thinks it’s ok to discuss this stuff how the hell is she behaving towards her kids behind closed doors? She needs intervention!

I want to say I'm shocked, but this is Emma. She will be picking them up and getting them ready for bed so she can get an early night aswell 😡
Poor James is just 4 years old. In 10 years time he won't want to spend his birthday with his parents and she will regret these early years. Although its Emma so I doubt she will regret it!

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine if any of the staff from the nursery actually follow her and realise she went home for a bath instead of picking her child up on his birthday. I’d be appalled if I worked there.

Reactions: 9
Nothing this women does anymore surprises me. I can’t imagine leaving mine in pre-school an extra hour so I could have a bath. Why doesn’t she have a bath after they’ve gone to sleep like most normal parents? The amount of times I’ve tiptoed from the bathroom past my sons room so I could have a bath.

if H is waking up for a long period of the night, what is her day like at nursery? Does she have a long nap there? Why does she think it’s a good idea to bring her downstairs? I remember lying on my sons floor when he went through bad sleep once we moved house, soon started sleeping properly again

Reactions: 8
She has now had the audacity to put this as a grid post. She really is something else. How can any mother genuinely relax in a bath knowing they have left their children at nursery especially on their birthday. She really must have a screw loose!

Reactions: 11
I think John has told her to sort herself out otherwise he is leaving. Don’t know how that poor bloke does it

Reactions: 6
Never in my life have I known anyone who prioritises a bath over everything else. I must be doing something wrong with my baths because I just don’t get why she is so obsessed by them.

Someone said ages ago that they reckon she uses a long soak in a bath on an evening to stop her bingeing on food, and I think that now she’s become so accustomed to them and reliant that she feels she deserves them over everything else. And I get it, I love a bath too, I have 1-2 a week. But I always have one after my daughter is in bed, and usually on a night when football is on so my OH can watch it and I’m not bored. If you want to prioritise self care on those nights, fine, but do it at the expense of the other things you’d be doing, not at your children’s expense (and on his birthday!)

I’ve also said it before about the sleep thing. H waking up at her age isn’t unusual, she just needs to learn when she does wake up she’s safe but it’s still time for sleep; that’s why most parents will sit with them until they fall back asleep or will lie with them. But because Emma doesn’t, all H has learned is that when she gets up it’s time to spend with mummy watching tv. Of course she’s going to kick up a fuss when that doesn’t happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.