Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she realise her employers/colleagues/parents/students can see that she’s looking for jobs? Is she dim?
Cos it doesn’t matter that you’re private, you already have 40k followers. Many of which could be people from work.

Reactions: 10
I'm shocked she has shared that aswell. If I was job hunting I definitely wouldn't share it on social media and I have far far less followers than her 😬

Reactions: 7
“Kids will probably squabble and tantrum all the way round and it’ll only be an hour before we all get too cold” so….. why are you going then?

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell don’t go then? You’ve already decided it’s gonna be awful. Those poor children there’s no way they don’t pick up on her negative attitude. Why can’t she just TRY have a nice time?
She wants to be perpetually miserable I’m sure. She should leave the husband to do nice things with the kids then as she’s so toxic.

Reactions: 7
She also said she can’t bring herself to meal plan. I think she’s severely depressed
Severely depressed people don't post about it 24/7.
She's just a miserable person.
She always has been.
She's a selfish ass who never should have had children because all she cares about is herself.
That's why she's miserable or "depressed"
There's never enough time for herself.
That's her problem.

Reactions: 8
Severely depressed people don't post about it 24/7.
She's just a miserable person.
She always has been.
She's a selfish ass who never should have had children because all she cares about is herself.
That's why she's miserable or "depressed"
There's never enough time for herself.
That's her problem.
spot on. She’s just horrid. No doubt makes those children squabble and pick up her personality traits. Just stay at home and let dad take them 🤦🏼‍♀️ they’ll have a better time without the miserable cow

Reactions: 5
My god she is a miserable cow 🙄

She has deleted one her grid posts. It was the pasta salad one, can't remember what boring caption she wrote for it but unsure why it would be deleted.

Reactions: 3
My god she is a miserable cow 🙄

She has deleted one her grid posts. It was the pasta salad one, can't remember what boring caption she wrote for it but unsure why it would be deleted.
She said it was meant to last her 2 days but she ate it in one go. Not surprised, it had about 6 pieces of pasta in it.

Reactions: 3
Bullshit did James say “mummy’s not that old is she? She’s not 38”. Literally utter bollocks that a just turned 4 year old had that level of understanding of a pair of balloons, or indeed that 38 was “old”.

Reactions: 17
Bullshit did James say “mummy’s not that old is she? She’s not 38”. Literally utter bollocks that a just turned 4 year old had that level of understanding of a pair of balloons, or indeed that 38 was “old”.
She’s not claimed he said that has she? God she’s insufferable. I asked my six year old nephew how old I was the other day, he said 12. I’m 35. They have no concept of adults age! Why does she constantly big up his speech and knowledge? Most people that follow her probably have kids so know what they can and can’t do generally 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.