Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even when she’s saying they had a lovely day she’s talking about looking forward to going back to work. She really is horrid.

Reactions: 6
Even when she’s saying they had a lovely day she’s talking about looking forward to going back to work. She really is horrid.
Agreed! She needs to give her head wobble. She says its been lovely yet has to throw in a comment about being ready for work on the 1st.

Reactions: 5
They could have afforded a holiday if she didn't do a spa day, buy expensive biscuits, £150 course, eyebrows, bath bombs, chocolate..

Maybe not abroad but that could have paid for a nice week away somewhere in the UK.

Reactions: 12
There’s no way one of her followers is asking which her favourite text to teach is (literally no one cares). She’s asking herself these questions

Reactions: 14
The difference in the way she talks about teaching versus how she talks about the kids is staggering

The difference in the way she talks about teaching versus how she talks about the kids is staggering
Its worrying! Fellow teacher here (primary) and I love my job but not more than my family. The way she speaks about children is so strange.

Reactions: 4
Came here to say this. It’s disgusting how negative she is about the children versus how gushing she is about teaching and her students. She’s insane putting all this out there, it’s really reflecting badly on her. What mother would say all this about their “much longed for” children??

Reactions: 7
Can't afford holidays? What a load of crap!
Sure I get abroad but she spends £180 just on her eyebrows every few months?
Add in her spa day, another £300.
It isn't you can't afford it Emma, you choose not to.
Because that would mean a week or whatever away with your kids 24/7.

Reactions: 9
You have hit the nail on the head, she won’t go because she would have to have her children 24/7 whilst she is there

Can't afford holidays? What a load of crap!
Sure I get abroad but she spends £180 just on her eyebrows every few months?
Add in her spa day, another £300.
It isn't you can't afford it Emma, you choose not to.
Because that would mean a week or whatever away with your kids 24/7.

Reactions: 8
They could have afforded a holiday if she didn't do a spa day, buy expensive biscuits, £150 course, eyebrows, bath bombs, chocolate..

Maybe not abroad but that could have paid for a nice week away somewhere in the UK.
I don’t think for one minute they can’t afford to book soMething here or abroad a year in advance and save. I’ve just booked a cottage down south with clubcard vouchers for next May half term- £750. Yea I agree she spends so much on herself but I think she’s to neurotic to go out of her comfort zone. She would have a meltdown the minute she started packing. She couldn’t do it. Could you imagine her at the all inclusive buffet? Or around the pool with James trying to just play spontaneously and she’s there right behind him, not letting go. They do buggar all and it’s because she’s a nut job.

Reactions: 10
lmao I don’t believe that someone seriously asked ‘how do you psych yourself up for leaving your kids at nursery’ unless they were doing it so that she’d write another paragraph about how she doesn’t struggle at all and loves putting them in nursery for her sanity 🤣 christ alive

you know you’re a boring tit when you’re writing ‘I’m glad the summer holidays are over and I can go back to work on the 1st’ speak for yourself pal, some of us don’t build our entire personality and self worth around our job xxx

Of course she wouldn't. It would mean having time off work!

Isnt that obvious? 😂
"Our jobs are where we currently live"
No tit 😂
That’s such a weak excuse, the industry is absolutely crying out for agricultural engineers (I’m right in thinking that’s her fella’s job right??) he could go literally anywhere and basically call all the shots. Lol at her blatantly trying to blame all of her issues on John, even this one, despite it being her bleating on constantly about her she loves her job more than life itself 🙄

Reactions: 6
I really don’t know how two people working full time in decent paid jobs can’t afford a family holiday. Doesn’t need to be anything extravagant but I’m sure they could afford it and that’s just an excuse. Did they ever go on holiday before kids?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.