Enjoying being Emma #5 Face like a slapped arse, can’t wait to get back to her claas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of suck up students does she have? 😂

My first thought was that her students don't really like her and don't behave for her and she posts these things, that they're apparently always leaving her notes and gifts, to convince everyone else that the kids love her.

Reactions: 4
What bleeping secondary school age kid gets their teacher a “shiny red apple”??! Absolute fantasist.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What bleeping secondary school age kid gets their teacher a “shiny red apple”??! Absolute fantasist.
Only to launch at her. Maybe that’s why she’s been crying- she really meant ‘we were reading and 2 students through a red apple at me cos I’m such a stuck up dick’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who spends so long in the bath and on self care you’d think she’d know that your skin needs moisture and care too.

What a sad Christmas those children have. Some rusty second hand toys (nothing wrong with second hand) but they have no ‘fun’ things. All these ‘traditions’ I wonder if this replicates what her Mum and Dad used to do?

Reactions: 14
Honestly she is the tightest human I've ever come across! I'm sorry I KNOW times are tough but my god! Both her and her husband have good jobs and I absolutely don't buy the whole 'it's what we can afford'. I completely understand some people actually can't but I would completely go without anything for myself for the full year to make sure my kids had the most magical Christmas. I can't stand her!

Reactions: 13
She bought them thank you cards bought with a voucher given to her as a gift I presume🙄

Reactions: 7
What a sad Christmas those children have. Some rusty second hand toys (nothing wrong with second hand) but they have no ‘fun’ things. All these ‘traditions’ I wonder if this replicates what her Mum and Dad used to do?
Her Christmas just makes me sad 😞 where’s the over the top fun things (even if they’re cheap kids love them!) two toys and some pyjamas which aren’t allowed to be Xmas ones

Reactions: 8
Literally breaks my heart.
I have bought a few second hand/ charity shop things for my sons birthday and Christmas (I was rather pleased with my brand new gruffalo book for 50p 😂) . But duck me she really is BORING! Where are the silly stocking fillers like farting putty? Smelly crayons, colouring books, paints (even washable ones!) The silly little sticky men or a pot of bubbles for duck sake!? Stuff kids their age like and think are funny??????
some poxy socks and rusty old trains. She will be buying ££££££stuff for herself though! She’s outrageously selfish.

Reactions: 9
Why are they not allowed to have fun? She’s so regimented and weird. She acts like she’s on the breadline when it comes to the kids but buys herself whatever she wants.

I wouldn’t dream of buying myself something over my kids, especially at Christmas. Because it makes me happy to see them excited and happy!

She has a face like a smacked arse and she’s so tight. I don’t understand what anyone could like about her.

Reactions: 10
Why are they not allowed to have fun? She’s so regimented and weird. She acts like she’s on the breadline when it comes to the kids but buys herself whatever she wants.

I wouldn’t dream of buying myself something over my kids, especially at Christmas. Because it makes me happy to see them excited and happy!

She has a face like a smacked arse and she’s so tight. I don’t understand what anyone could like about her.
As far as I'm aware, she doesn't even wrap their presents.
She hasn't done previously anyway.
Although they only have 1 or 2 things

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it bleeping sad that as a mother she can be so blasé about ordering herself some chocolate/bath bombs, and actually spends more on one order for herself than what she does her children’s Christmas presents? It honestly makes me want to cry for them because it’s not that she’s done everything she can to find the money to get those few presents. It’s that actually, she’d rather spend it on what she wants.

Oh and Emma, your kids can like something that isn’t bleeping trains.

Reactions: 12

I can now only presume they are riddled with debt (although her spending says otherwise). Where are the stupid £1 shop cheap tacky presents they can play with? Flashing lights, smells, endless batteries. Instead they’ve got a bleeping mouse in a box and some bloody books.

Reactions: 4
Those maileg mice are not cheap but she is so obsessed with buying things 'that they can treasure'.
Also surely James has interests that are not just trains ?! Or is he only allowed to like trains?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.