Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Ignore my previous thread title as it needs Brad!
#48 Brad told her to get fucked coz she's such a liar. After steak, potatoes & fried olives, she took a dump in Myer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Caught up with the tread and the epic train wreck saga that is EL.
I’m not a psychiatrist, but I do have BPD. It’s a horribly stigmatised illness that I hate revealing about myself to others because it’s so misunderstood too. Not everyone who has it is a psycho or unloveable. Sadly, it manifests after severe childhood trauma. That being said, it’s not a life sentence - I can attest to the fact that with therapy, time, and had work, you can effectively grow out of it. You can live a stable and successful life, You can be in a secure and healthy relationship.
EL definitely exhibits symptoms. The one that springs out to mind is the fear of abandonment. Her and alove probably lasted longer than they should’ve because she couldn’t be alone. The Aaron left us spiel also feeds into this too. She also has really unstable friendships that never seem to last past the obsession/infatuation stage, and are then never mentioned again likely because there was a falling out. That’s just a couple of examples and there’s certainly more. But again, we don’t know unless she shows us her medical records.
Having BPD isn’t someone’s fault, nor should people be judged for it. But it doesn’t excuse poor behaviour. No one asks to be mentally or physically unwell, but you invariably need to do something about it if you want to get better.
If EL did have bpd or any serious mental illness then I of course have empathy. But it doesn’t excuse her chronically disgusting behaviour. And she has three lives to be responsible for too. That’s just my two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

lousgunt

Spotted her in the wild. I recognized SL before I noticed her. Coming out of Zara in the city in her Mr T jewelry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

makeitstop

VIP Member
I still can’t believe she was going to rock up to Echuca with film crew in tow, introducing herself hi I am Emmylou from Emmylou Loves and I have some stretchy joggers for you all. She does my head in.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

StickyTapeTits

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves Thread #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, Cheezels & old rice.

Congratulations to @StickyTapeTits ! I had to size down your thread suggestion but you get the gist.

You win a hand delivered paper bag lunch surprise from EmmyLou-SES!! Just send the flight money to her PayPal [email protected]

Will you get a wrap, Oxtail slop or a sausage on a brioche bun (NO sauce)? Who knows!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Pls recrap……
Thanks team. I’m praying to the Gods of Garlic Aioli that I get some crunchy, piping hot………….
DBC4DB49-DB3F-437E-83CE-FE0C07D73D64.jpeg

CHICKEN SNITCHELS!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Personally, if I knew I had to be sitting down on camera, I’d choose an outfit where all my fat didn’t spill out over the top. But that’s just me…

• Haha

aggietrunch

Thank you to Brad for being best on ground today. That story “get f’d” was a chefs kiss moment. Even funnier is that the story was still online.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

cashedupbogan

VIP Member
It’s called Middle Seat Lottery and at a row of 3 seats she asks “where should I sit?
Omg she is so dumb

• Haha
Reactions: 40

dimfluencer

I missed this, fill us in on the goss!
She is a solo mum to a boy - the auskick presentation coincided with Father’s Day weekend and from what I gather club mentioned that before the presentation, there would be a short footy session and the kids were encouraged to bring along their dad, grandad, uncle or other significant male in their lives (noting plenty of families had mum go in lieu because the males were working etc). Instead Jess decided to make it ALL about her and claimed the club weren’t inclusive and diverse 🧐 she didn’t throw the same allegations when they done things for Mother’s Day though…..
she made horrible accusations against beautiful and generous unpaid volunteers who spend every weekend dedicated to helping kids!
she is poisonous and nasty and that’s why she associates with similar people AKA boganLou

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The fact she didn't even hear or acknowledge Brad telling her to literally 'Get fucked' speaks volumes. Nothing matters in her life but her. She is the type that doesn't listen when you talk, never asks anyone how they are!? It's all about her.

She is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 38