EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!!!! Dirty Martini over here!!! For the Dirty Moll!! Giggle giggle giggle, snort,,, Thank you!!!! Thank you SO much!!! Gawjussss!!! Thank you!!!!! Giggle Giggle Giggle ..... ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻This is like drink 4? 5?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly, this woman… talks a truckload of tit. The rows of “wet pussy” shots, the bottles for mixers and then the bottle that’s on its way (assume wine/champagne?). No no, she’s okay with her second martini (does the thing with the olives).
But of course, not before banging on about just wanting to sit down, she’s old, but wants to dance.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She turn Bar Americano into sizzler today with her selfies, squealing and all you can eat. Ate a steak the size of a head, potatoes, “bleeping” fried olives and then pie. She can really pack that food into her basketball stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 21
LL on the black and white footage so we can’t tell how red her face is!
How pissed off did the bartender serving her drink look when she realised she was being filmed!!

Can someone fill me in on who Jess is

Reactions: 11
I am actually appalled at SL letting her have so much control over her life, SL is better than this!
No she's not, I think she's just as bloody bad. She makes a living off this dipshits scamming.

Reactions: 14
Those direct comments are so off 😕

Meanwhile, how does someone who takes her entire community into her bikini waxes, details her period, her thrush and suggests having done a massive tit while out shopping find the name ‘wet pussy’ gross?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand. She’s out with friends (supposedly), at what looks to be a busy & upmarket establishment… and she’s squawking into her phone about drinks, and not being allowed to touch bottles, “omg this is so new to me! I’m not used to this!” Blah blah blah.

surely… surely, you should be chatting with your friends??? And I say this as someone who’s sitting on their couch watching Unsolved Mysteries on a Saturday night.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You lost $20k, not 20kg 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I like how she says she doesn't have much time or money to give. Meanwhile she has the time and money to flaunt around Melbourne spending money in swanky and pricey places, which is all she has done in the last 2 days.
I hope someone jumps on that Facebook page and calls her out on this.

Reactions: 30
Is she this dumb?? This stuff writes itself!! Oi Emmy, the reason is -- and I will type slowly for u to understand... the reason you cannot go and pour ur own drinks in a bar is, get this... u listening.. a little thing called Responsible Serving!! Its the LAW!! Just because u free pour at ur hovel does not mean u can in a licensed venue!!! FUN FACT!!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Reactions: 27
Well we all know she has photoshopped the right pic to within an inch of its life. Where has the basketball gone...lol don't worry, I found it in the left pic 😜
But, but, doesn't your stomach also get smaller AFTER you've eaten an enormous meal consisting of half a cow, a bowl of potatoes and a dessert?
Mine does! Oh, wait, no sorry, it gets bigger...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg, turn your phone off, enjoy the night and maybe some new company and report back tomorrow. I'd want to punch her if she was part of my crew. What a buzzkill and liability she is.

LL on the black and white footage so we can’t tell how red her face is!
How pissed off did the bartender serving her drink look when she realised she was being filmed!!

Can someone fill me in on who Jess is
Jess is in all of her Zoe Moss shoots, the size 20 girl aka paid aka Emmylous only mate aka because she's paid.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.