EmmyLou Loves #47 Our Tortilla Gorilla’s free nutritional advice? Eat meats, bags of Cheezels & old coconut rice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the unnecessary drama Jess caused for her local AusKick club? She misinterpreted an email and lost her tit claiming she was being victimised - she caused absolute scenes and tore the poor volunteers apart because she was butt hurt.

I think she is only hanging with drunkenLou for extra follows - pure attention seeker
That doesn't sell her HR consultancy business very well.... I would thought HR people don't jump to conclusions until they get all the facts...

Reactions: 12
Wearing those bleeping clodhoppers on a night out to fancy restaurants.
Does she have no bleeping idea.
She wears those things 24/7, they must stink.
Buy yourself a nice heeled pump or heeled sandal you heifer.
I think her feet are so wide they only fit the clod hoppers or joggers. I've never seen her in anything else

Reactions: 15
Did you see the unnecessary drama Jess caused for her local AusKick club? She misinterpreted an email and lost her tit claiming she was being victimised - she caused absolute scenes and tore the poor volunteers apart because she was butt hurt.

I think she is only hanging with drunkenLou for extra follows - pure attention seeker
I missed this, fill us in on the goss!

Thread title: SaintLou to the rescue with her 60k ZoeMoss, then home for a wrap after Brad told her to F off

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s the face she pulls when she’s dancing that really makes me laugh. She did it at the perfect length movie the other day and again last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So full she didn't finish her steak at lunch. Then pigs out on apple pie.
All those selfish they both took at lunch, SL is starting to annoy me, she is turning into another EL. Her fiance must have got out quick and now she only has EL to lean on.

I missed this, fill us in on the goss!
She is a solo mum to a boy - the auskick presentation coincided with Father’s Day weekend and from what I gather club mentioned that before the presentation, there would be a short footy session and the kids were encouraged to bring along their dad, grandad, uncle or other significant male in their lives (noting plenty of families had mum go in lieu because the males were working etc). Instead Jess decided to make it ALL about her and claimed the club weren’t inclusive and diverse 🧐 she didn’t throw the same allegations when they done things for Mother’s Day though…..
she made horrible accusations against beautiful and generous unpaid volunteers who spend every weekend dedicated to helping kids!
she is poisonous and nasty and that’s why she associates with similar people AKA boganLou

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Is this lard ass kidding with not drinking mocktails due to the sugar content!? Surely she is having a bleeping laugh!?
Surely she can't be that stupid to not realise how much sugar content is in alcohol.
Anyone on a serious weight loss journey knows this

What makes you think that SL is better than her sister? She appears to be an enabler and a leech
Totally agree. SL is turning into another EL. I used to love SL but now I can't stand her just as much as I can't stand EL.
SL is finding any reason to get her face in ELs shots and plays up for the camera just as much as EL

Reactions: 14
Zoe Moss jacket off to be donated. Never worn once. Still has tags. I bought when I hadn't seen the light, but saw it not long after purchase. Hopefully one of her minions will find it and enjoy it so it's not a total waste. I feel sick that I lined duck faces pockets.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a solo mum to a boy - the auskick presentation coincided with Father’s Day weekend and from what I gather club mentioned that before the presentation, there would be a short footy session and the kids were encouraged to bring along their dad, grandad, uncle or other significant male in their lives (noting plenty of families had mum go in lieu because the males were working etc). Instead Jess decided to make it ALL about her and claimed the club weren’t inclusive and diverse 🧐 she didn’t throw the same allegations when they done things for Mother’s Day though…..
she made horrible accusations against beautiful and generous unpaid volunteers who spend every weekend dedicated to helping kids!
she is poisonous and nasty and that’s why she associates with similar people AKA boganLou
Thank you! Oh what a pain in the arse, im also a single mum and I just do all the dad events and dont even give it a second thought. Some people always need to have a whinge about anything and everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get the impression from Jess that she would be like this. Thinking she is more superior than others

Zoe Moss jacket off to be donated. Never worn once. Still has tags. I bought when I hadn't seen the light, but saw it not long after purchase. Hopefully one of her minions will find it and enjoy it so it's not a total waste. I feel sick that I lined duck faces pockets.
It’s ok; there’s a few of us here in the same boat. I bought one of her ELL jumpers. It was deliciously warm… for one winter until it wore out. What a waste. And it was so expensive I’d expect it to last longer than that.

Reactions: 7
Yuck, cooking a steak wrap at 1am? You just ate kilos of food all day! She said earlier they had rooms at AC Hotel... another lie?

• Sick
I just want to sit down, then i just want to dance all night.
That face she makes when she is dancing is just ridiculous

EL must be sleeping off the hangover this morning.
Or she is in a food coma

Yuck, cooking a steak wrap at 1am? You just ate kilos of food all day! She said earlier they had rooms at AC Hotel... another lie?
You are right, she did sat that. Why does she constantly lie. She is a disgusting narcissist. No wonder Aaron left her.

I hate how she says 'Aaron left us'. No EL he didn't leave his kids, he left you because you are a fat lying narcissist cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Thread title suggestion:

BoozyLou’s taking the clodhoppers on tour. Look out Echuca she’s a public pooer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
WHY DOES SHE MAKE THAT FACE WHEN SHE DANCES. It makes me think she’d make in when having sex too and the thought bothers me soooooooo much.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wearing those bleeping clodhoppers on a night out to fancy restaurants.
Does she have no bleeping idea.
She wears those things 24/7, they must stink.
Buy yourself a nice heeled pump or heeled sandal you heifer.
I reckon there's something wrong with her foot and can only wear these, think about it, she wore them all winter, when was the last time she wore closed toe shoes all day?
Maybe a fungal infection knowing EL

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.