Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just2funny

I bring you Emmy's predictable left arm pose, a montage. Est. 2018. Legend has it, it's inspired by hailing a cab in NYC and standing in a Melbourne tram. Facial expression inspired by taking a dump in Myer.
PS all a
All of these outfits are a disaster
Go back and watch the stories where she’s losing her nut over the shots and never-before-seen carafes of mixers….. these 3 blokes are my Best On Ground (despite clearly not wanting to be in the background of this spontaneous Nat Geo “Banshee in the Wild” documentary
I thought the same thing. Imagine heading to your seat to see this sitting there. ⬇

the sound of that plastic skirt sticking to the seat. Those shoes.
:sick:View attachment 1673136
Mummas working hard this week. I’m hoping for a full airport rundown in some tight inappropriate clothes. Followed by all you can eat in Adelaid
For those who are blocked you can watch some of her performance on Virgin Australia’s Instagram
Iganony.com - I use this app

Reactions: 3

whodat1

I think that’s what it looked like, yeah. Brad has his own camera guy there, so it looks like she saw he was shooting something and butted her big ass in and “offered” to be part of it. He’s distanced himself big time since the whole “cake gate” thing, so was probably super pissed, hence the passive aggressive “Get Fucked” 😂😂 the way he looks at her camera as soon as he said it shows he meant it (well, that’s what it looked like to me). The fact that he hasn’t reposted any of that, or even any footage his own camera man got of Lard Ass, screams volumes!
I Re looked at that bit and couldn’t find when Brad told her to F off I just saw that annoying bit of her prancing around talking about being dressed up and not in active wear

Reactions: 3

AMY$

VIP Member
Have I been blocked in the last few hours on FB as cant watch on Insta? Last post I can see is 4 hours ago from virgin lounge??

Reactions: 2