Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Oh my the walk at the Virgin photo wall….
who is filming her and why the frock does she walk like that darling you are not a Victoria Secret Model for the love of Buddha stop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Jess is a heffer. She makes Lazylou look like her imagined size.
I don't think we should get into calling women heffers. I was called this as a kid by mean girls and it's triggering. This is meant to be about EL and her lying and contradictory ways when it comes to her weight. I'd also hate for Tattle to become known as a platform for fat shaming women when there are so many valid points on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Yo Ho's! Recrap time!! ✌🏻 - We had pretty much of the same from Port Melbin Muffin' ..... We had a Meat Feast for her and Babe... We had lash Friday Livestream with extra love from a viewer named Claire 🤣 tellin EL some home truths about herself! - We had try ons and photo shoots in the rain, Cold coffee drank, Emmylous rank stank tuna tank on show for all to see, The cold weather does not slow her down. - We had ONE PT session at the Gym!! Where EL busted out her Mr T Bling and went for it!! She said it was going to continue... but like everything else in Slothy's life she cannot manage to. She is simply too busy!!! - Busy doing walks with Bub, talking about thier honey tubs, a face that she never scrubs and a pool where she may have rub a dubbed for her weekly bath? That is still in question-
We had W.A cousin come to visit, of course she had to show off the basketball tickets to him!! And treat them all to hotdogs outta a thermos!! Yum!! Cousin won a shirt, she told him to size up!! Then back to the dump! - We were treated to her flopped up in Bubs bed, i am sure loads of dead skin was shed, she got out of cooking dinner, cause Mumma is such a winner!! - We had bewddiful school lunches dropped, Mumma feeds her Children like pigs to a trough, We had Brad, and boy was he mad!!! If looks could kill, Ole Emmylou would be shitting bricks uphill!!! - We had Gawjjjus markets, Fruit and Veg were never bought, we had Driscolls sending a PR platter but all they did was jabber, Emmylou stuffed her face and asked Vida what was the matter, never mind Mumma dont care anyways, its always about the banter. Floods you say?? She never knew, always too busy looking out for Emmylou, thought she had a genius plan to turn up to all her flood ridden fans, But that was not to be someone dare tell Emmy she cant get $60,000 worth of gladrags in her car fit for a hag, Its all for the clicks and views for old mate Lou, she has no time if she cant get the fame, Nice tax write off, and she thinks shes a hero, but all the while Mumma is a big FAT zero!!
Good luck on the never ending quest for fame, at the end of the day, you children suffer, u umpty nuffer, time to give up this pipe dream and be a mother!!! PEACE!!!!! ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

longtimelurker987

Chatty Member
I live out of town to a flood affected area and with the rain we got last night I can’t leave my house because of the water on the roads. If this bitch gets across to Echuca to hand out clothes no one wants to buy I will cry. I drive past a charity shop in town the other day and the amount of donations out the front was crazy. They also had a sign saying donations are closed. the Towns people are already donating items to others affected.

• Heart
She’s so gross. A story about donating her cargo holder of shit that the parent company can’t move to people who are going through hell right now. But use the images with a song about how hot you are and name dropping brands that are bare minimum $100 for a T-shirt or a pair of shorts. But tell us again how giving you are and empathetic you are toward people who are fighting for their homes, their livelihoods, their everything.

PS- not one person with a functioning brain cell wants to know where those shoes are from. They only want to know why you insist on wearing them with everything.

• Haha

@LeahLeftUs!

For those lurkers that have come across from Outspoken to get the tea…..

I’m feeling like I need to go full on Brad this morning! That bitch has me raging 😡

Firstly, I’m so sorry to our Tattle fam here that are experiencing, or have experienced in the past, a natural disaster. That must be, in so many ways, so traumatising and devastating. I have no other words that could describe your grief. I hope the days ahead are better. ❤

So here I go. Who the actual fuck does Emmylou Love MacCarthy think she is?

Her latest gifting grifting includes preying on the vulnerable people of Euchca and Rock Chester Rochester by donating dumping excess warehouse stock. As some as mentioned she maybe using it as a tax write off…(I’m sure she can as I own a business and I’ve written off stock for tax purposes like this but not as a donation!) The whole story stinks like a crock of oxtail spew shit.

It starts out she worked so hard to get others on board (Leonie & MJ?) with ZM. They just happen to share the same premises, so not that hard.

There’s $60k (quoted as approx 1000 items) worth of stock (which probably is worth to them collectively- (not knowing their markups- $10k cost at best)

The stock includes from what we can see, either seasons old winter or impractical items. Well maybe t-shirts to be fair. Oh, I don’t think wading knee deep thru water in joggers trying to get your life back together is really super cute either.

She’s, yes she, is now going to drive to flood areas and drop them off…WTAF…even though we all know that the boxes are not going to fit in her car, and most of the roads are closed.
She had in her head a vision of her and her film crew, in her clunky mules and gold chain tied with an lastic, driving along the streets like Mardi Gras in New Orleans throwing clothes out of her car - screeching like Oprah -“there’s one for you and you and you” to her adoring communidy…all waving and cheering and stopping for selfies to post back to the gram…. hmmm, what a bout maybe a cheeky cross to @studio10, or her walking weight-loss frenemy Chrissy @theproject…How bewdiful! Maybe, while she’s nose scrunching and giggling, she could flog a few of this years journals while she’s off on the subject of her just helping her community weight-loss🤷‍♀️ “why not Bub”, “you said I was one of the most generous people you know”!

Sorry, I’ve digressed…

So…she didn’t want to be a burden, and one of her minions she got in touch with the council. And guess what, the council has enough on it’s hands, and refers everyone to charities whose bins are already overflowing with clothes.

She’s then inserted herself on community Facebook pages so she can see these poor people fawn over her philanthropic ways. Gorgus! And then the kicker….she films herself at a warehouse using props of a roll of sticky tape and holding scissors the wrong way showing she’s mad dog busy getting label descriptions wrong and yes, she now has realised that she won’t be able to get all the boxes in her car just as she nearly collapsed a table…. dramatic pause, eyes diverted from camera, gulp….CUT…. 🎬 Amazing! …

As Brrrraaaddd said “get fucked” or just “get a job”.

There I’ve said it. 🙋‍♀️
(Credit ⬆ to one of my favourite Tik Toc creators @rossidwoods)

• Heart
  • Haha

Havingfun.

Having been slightly affected by the Brisbane floods in March, the last thing I would have wanted would have been clothes. We needed food vouchers, as our fresh food had spoiled, electrical items that had been flooded, but most of all we needed the help of the community in donating brooms, cleaning equipment and their time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Platenipples

Chatty Member
I bring you Emmy's predictable left arm pose, a montage. Est. 2018. Legend has it, it's inspired by hailing a cab in NYC and standing in a Melbourne tram. Facial expression inspired by taking a dump in Myer.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Platenipples

Chatty Member
Noone:
Absolutely noone:
Seriously noone:
Crickets:
Emmylou: So everyone is asking me for all my outfit deets so I'm going to put up more videos of myself and tag what I'm wearing.

• Haha

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Beautiful morning? No thought for her flood victims as the state braces for a week of downpour… fuck me she is stupid
This was actually really rank to watch. Her dribbling on about how beautiful the morning is!? Literally looking like she was about to get emotional about it!?

People are flooded!? People have lost everything!? People are literally fearing this rain!? And this dumbshit with no social awareness has the audacity to talk about how beautiful it is!?

Get the fuck in the bin.

• Heart

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
Three children who she cannot stand.
That's one of the worst things about her as a person. She resents them, she relied on Aaron to look after them while she chased her dreams. When he "left us" she was forced back into reality and cannot stand the fact that they are cramping her "style".

• Sad

AntiPants

Chatty Member
The highlight of the movie for her was the length?!

They really need to stop inviting her to these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

AMY$

VIP Member
Adele Barbaro is running a raffle through her gin company with all proceeds going toward flood victims. This is what they need EL not a fucking Hayden Jogger!

• Haha

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
New thread fast approaching, she's been a disgusting scummy shit heel this week so I'm looking forward to the next hilarious suggestions.

By the way Emmy, when you've sobered up enough to read this.. you're actually just a disgusting human who uses and abuses people. Aaron, The Children ™, your communidy. All your bought likes account for nothing, you're a short overcompensating little bogan frump. Your swearing doesn't make you more relatable, it just shows how out of touch with reality you actually are. As all the posters here have said previously, you have no friends, Charlotte 3 times a week is no more...Brad hates you and you're oblivious, get a fucking clue, get a job and look after your children.